Lilly Venier & Coraline Venier

Lilly Venier & Coraline Venier

A Chapter by dw817
"

Like Tyr, Lilly was pretty manipulative herself, and the two girls, hitting it off immediately upon meeting each other, chatted to each other constantly on the internet in new ways of blackmailing.

"


      
 


Want to read this in a different language ?
Change the TO field to your own country and after going
HERE




Press CTRL = (equals) to increase the page size and CTRL - (minus) to decrease the page size


F U T U R E   B A R R I E R
( The 1st Novel - Character Synopsis)
Secret Technology, Unrequited Love, Absolute Vengeance

© March 2014 Written by David Wicker
Please do not reprint without permission




[ CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CHAPTER TO READ ]


* * *

This chapter is Rated: EVERYONE




LILLY VENIER
Tyr's Best Friend


Lilly Venier is a bit of a wildcard for a little girl. At 9-years old, she has seen quite a bit in her life already. Her Father was imprisoned for being a serial killer of over 40 women and brought her up the hard-street way where she was to trust no-one and take, "nothing from nobody."

Lilly has befriended a pet Squirrel when her Mother and her visited England one day. It was cleared through customs by unusual circumstances and she has named him, "Choo-Choo." Lilly is seldom seen without the furry pet and he often wraps his tail around her neck for balance as they travel from one place to another.

Lilly is thin, she wears a little leather jacket that, unlike all the cute and girly logos Tyr had on her backpack had serious decals relating to military service, and some unrecognizable decals that had swords, skulls, and fireballs which might be related to biker gangs.

She wore no glasses, but had bright green emerald eyes and, quite a bit of the same mischievousness in her face that you can see in Tyr's.

She often wears big rubber boots that were too big for her, a type of faded platinum button-up shirt, and a traveler's cap, like you might see in Paris. If it wasn't for all the grown-up clothing she was wearing she might seem very frail indeed.

There was one oddity however. She wore a brightly colored very-children's bracelet that had rainbow flowers all over it; definitely out of place with the outfit she wore.

She held a secret in the bracelet, a sharp razor, and because of the way she was brought up by her Father, she relates sensuality with blood-sucking, which appears later in the story. Like Tyr, she can be selfish, cruel, and manipulative at times. Also like Tyr, she was mature for her age and knew quite a bit about boys and their anatomy and craved it besides.

Lilly was put up for adoption after her father was imprisoned, and like Tyr, she was adopted too. Her Mother now raises her with no hope for bail fror Father, but he does write Lilly every day to detail the murders he did in the past, which Lilly reads with relish, terribly proud of what her Father did, having no morale values of her own to relate them to.

Lilly's own Mother is an illegal prostitute by trade, this fact she hides from her neighbors, and is unaware of the despicable things her original Father did nor does she ever question or ask to see any of the mail she receives from him, while he is in prison.

Lilly talks with a bit of a lisp, she has a quiet voice, and it is hard for her to say the "s" sound at times, especially when she was excited or upset about something.

Lilly could be described on the surface as delicate and ineffective, but quite the opposite was true when she was upset, and like Tyr, she could have a terrible temper. Unlike Tyr, however, she was quite a bit brighter and had considerably more street-sense, not being quite as naive or gullible as Tyr was to her baser instincts.

Like Tyr, Lilly was pretty manipulative herself, and the two girls, hitting it off immediately upon meeting each other, chatted to each other constantly on the internet in the Kidzones about new ways of blackmailing others, kids mostly, and getting their ways on difficult people. Since they never used profanity in chat, they were never caught. They were quite the pair.

Lilly, unlike Tyr has a tattoo, penned by her own father. It was the corpse of a woman with a pool of blood around her feet, and close to her right thigh. While her Mother does know about it, it frightens her and she tries to convince herself it is just a cruel fated birthmark. Considering her Father, perhaps it is.

Lilly's favorite TV show was also Polly Rocket, but additionally she liked to watch murder mysteries and cheers to herself secretly for the murderers when they did make their kill, often being disappointed in the movie as the murderer was caught.

Now at 16, she is very fond of her Father and waits for the day he will be released, though in her heart, she knows that day will probably never come.




CORALINE VENIER
Lilly's Adoptive Mother


Coraline Venier is a dancer at a local strip-bar and a high-paid prostitute by night, this fact she keeps secret from her neighbors.

Her neighbors see her as a proper woman and never question what she does when she leaves before eventide in her souped up Elva, a race-car she bought while visiting England. The same place Lilly found and kept Choo-Choo, bought at a high ticket from a curious pet store.

Coraline is financially secure with her illegal trade, often giving out gifts to her neighbors to keep them happy from guessing where she spends her evening. But unfortunately, also spends little time with her daughter Lilly, whom she adopted at the Pershing Plaza orphanage, but a year before Tyr was adopted. She was only 4-years old when she was.

Coraline lives halfway across the city so when she drives out to meet Tyr, it's a real treat for both of the young girls to meet, often going out to eat somewhere fancy and sleeping over the weekend, either Tyr at her place or vice-versa.

Coraline never married and is comfortable with her profession, thinking THAT is where men belong, beneath her, servicing her personal and physical needs, especially sexually, and having them pay with cash for it besides.

Lilly, her daughter, has picked up a little of this mentality herself, and through carelessness of her Mother, has had many opportunities to view the male anatomy nude, through keyholes and partially opened doors as her Mother brought the clients back home.

Because of this, Lilly now craves watching men service her, even at her young age and, of course, when Dev enters the picture, she has to have him for herself to satisfy her burning curiosity of boys and experiment with him.




END OF CHAPTER 5


Return back HOME





  You are Earth Visitor #  




© 2014 dw817


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Lily is quite the character. This definitely gives me a better understanding of her! You put a lot of effort into your characters! I like that, an author who cares about his characters deserves more. Lily is definitely my favorite character in your book!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

5 Years Ago

What, not Tyr ? She gets a book chapter all to herself in the Character Synopsis. Of course, Stefani.. read more
MidnightKingdom

5 Years Ago

Ah I'll have to check that out ;)



Reviews

Lily is quite the character. This definitely gives me a better understanding of her! You put a lot of effort into your characters! I like that, an author who cares about his characters deserves more. Lily is definitely my favorite character in your book!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

dw817

5 Years Ago

What, not Tyr ? She gets a book chapter all to herself in the Character Synopsis. Of course, Stefani.. read more
MidnightKingdom

5 Years Ago

Ah I'll have to check that out ;)
This is a great poem keep up the great work i can't wait to read more

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

melissa

9 Years Ago

You're welcome let me know when you do so i can buy a copy
dw817

9 Years Ago

I'll definitely announce it. Thanks for your interest ! :7
melissa

9 Years Ago

You're welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe




Author

dw817
dw817

Fort Worth, TX



About
more..

Writing