I. Preface

I. Preface

A Chapter by Eunice Go

PREFACE

I didn’t know what to expect. I was expecting the end to come quickly, death finally chasing the very best of me, I stared at my ring finger and began to feel the unbearable pain.

I wasn’t the most brilliant girl, but he loved me in spite of all my imperfections. He showed me a clearer and broader perspective in life, and when he asked me if someday I’d be his wife, in that instance, no ifs, no buts, I said yes. He was the most amazing guy I knew. He was the one whom I wanted to spend eternity with.

He died due to a car crash accident. When he died, I wanted to die too. Knowing that the reason for my existence died. I was with him that car crash accident and then next day, the police found a ring. I believed it was for me. I made a theory that he was about to propose to me. I wanted to die so badly, just to be with him.

I am Angela Marie Evans Coleman. Angelie Coleman, that’s what my friends named me. I am a seventeen year old, Incoming first year college in Harvard University. I’ll be taking up Communication Arts as my course. Besides poetry, I also love to cook, I’m thinking of studying Culinary Arts after. I also love photography, capturing everything and giving its picture a different caption and lastly, Volleyball is my passion. We have a court in our house, and I go there.. with Vince.

Vince Smith, my boyfriend. I’ve seen my future with him, I was a writer of the company I long to work for, He was an architect. I was busy building my world around him, that when he left, I don’t know where to start. I lost the main reason why I was eager for a brighter tomorrow.



© 2011 Eunice Go


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hi Ria!! :) Thank you >:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesome start! Good thing you elaborated it. Unlike me, mine was too short. Great job! Can't wait to read more :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 15, 2011
Last Updated on December 15, 2011


Author

Eunice Go
Eunice Go

Mandaluyong, NCR, Philippines



About
Eunice Audrey. MNL. Jesus above all.♥ more..

Writing