Chapter 10: Fighting

Chapter 10: Fighting

A Chapter by Sarah

 We met out at my mustang and sat there waiting for Caden.

“So Gin how was your day?”

“This place makes Bacon look like heaven.” She said resting her head on my shoulder.

“I know what you mean we don’t even cook here everyday any more.”

“I wish we could go back to our old life.”

“I want to go back and change things but hey I guess this is for the better. I just wish people were call-in me Ethan instead of Nathan.”

“Yeah I know what you mean I'm so tired of lily.”

“Oh well we have to tough it out now.” I looked down at my watch, school ended fifteen minutes ago.

“Do you know where your sister is?”

“Don’t know call her.”

“She didn’t answer.”

“Give her a few minutes.” We all of a sudden hear fight fight. I groaned, I had a suspicion my sister was in the fight.

“I think I found her.”

“Ugg isn’t fighting your job?”

“Not any more.” We saw a pack and sure enough in the middle was Caden.

“Payton stop this now.” I grab her. She hit me.

“Jesus Christ you fool get out in the car now. Now you what in the hell are you hitting my sister for?”

“Who are you her dad.”

“Technically yes.”

“What happened mommy ditch you and daddy didn’t see you good enough.” This dick was pissing me off.

“For your information you dick my father killed my mother and he’s on the run. Don’t any of you bring up parents around us again.” I was about to walk off before he punched me in the back.

“Lily get the hell out of here I'll meet you in a few.” It was a swing match between me and this other guy. It finally ended with him getting a broken nose. I grabbed my jacket off the floor and walked out into the car slammed the door and sped off. We arrived home shortly there after.

“What the hell were you thinking?” I rounded on my sister.

“It was nothing I could handle.”

“Handle that guy could of killed you. I thought I told you not to direct attention to our self’s.”

“Why not this all sucks.”

“So what if it sucks you think I want to be here? Damn it moms gone and I don’t need you gone to if you attract to much attention then dad will find us do you want us to get killed?”

“Who cares you can fight who ever and protect everyone I'm done I'm going home.”

“You fool this is home. There’s some other family in our houses now there’s nothing for us home.”

“No there’s nothing for you.”

“Go to your room and stay there.” She slammed the front door.

“Son of a b***h why the f**k does this happen.” I said kicking my bumper on the car.

“Ethan calm down.”

“No I'm tired of this, she’s got to learn life isn’t going to hand us any thing. Mom taught her that she’s being so naive.”

“Ethan every one has had a rough day lets go inside and relax you have some cuts you have to go tend.”

“Fine but I'm not talking to her let her stew in her anger.”I slammed the front door shut and just went to my room and blared the music letting my self drown in the cadence.


Ginny pov:

Two siblings against each other one trying to protect and another losing it. I walked up to Caden’s room.

“Caden open up its Gin.”

“Go away go comfort my brother you sleep with him.”

“So I cant sleep huh don’t you sleep open up.” She came to the door bleary eyed. I walked in and sat on the bed.

“What’s going on.”

“Nothing I just hate it here so much.” I didn't believe her one bit.

“Were all stuck here.”

“I don’t want to be. I'm so bored people are looking at me strange. I want to be with my friends I want to see him again.”

“Him?” I said questioningly.

“Brandon.”

“Ah your lover boy.” I had seen them a few times together.

“He’s so mad I had to leave after that day of school it wasn’t how I wanted to end it now I'm stuck at a school with dicks and you have Ethan I have no one.”

“You think your brother is much help? he almost got into a fight to today but you got to learn fighting isn’t going to make it better.”

“I would of beat him.”

“You have a black eye and a couple of cuts and he punched you how many times?”

“Three.” She looked down at her hands blushing, I sat next to her and slung my arm around the younger girl.

“Your brother is only trying to protect you. He didn’t get whipped all those months for you to go throw it down the drain. You two have to stick together and as for sleeping with your brother that’s all we do is sleep.”

“I suppose I should apologize. I didn’t mean to make you sound like a s**t.”

“It isn’t me who you should be apologizing to.” She knew whom I was talking about and she looked a bit scared.

“I cant see him he’s going to be pissed.”

“But he will always be there for you and you got to realize he’s older and he is your guardian so don’t give him to many headaches.” I got up to leave.

“Hey Gin thanks for being there for me to.”

“Hey were family maybe not official but were family none the less.”

“Maybe one day we will be official”

“Who knows now apologize to your brother I have a date tonight and I don’t want him in a bad mood.” I got up and left to take a shower.


Caden pov:

got up from where I was sitting and walked to his door. I knocked and he opened up.

“What do you want.” He said in a clipped tone.

“Can I come in.” He moved from the door.

“Sure what ever.” He walked back into the closet.

“Look bro I'm sorry I got into the fight and yelled at you.”

“Just don’t do it often.” He walked out and I saw how bad it was. He had a fat lip a cut right above his eye and he wasn’t walking to well.

“Damn he could of killed me.”

“Ah its not that bad. But yeah he could of.” Just like Ethan to brush off a beating.

“Ha you’ll be a knock out for your first date.”

“Shut up.” I had struck a nerve!

“So you going to admit you love her?”

“You know I do.” Gin and I talked one night and he said it to her but I wanted him to admit it to his old sister.

“So why don’t you tell her?”

“You don’t think I have.” He said pulling out his card.

“She told me all you do is sleep.”

“Damn I was going to play that card.”

“Is that what your wearing?” He looked down at his clothes.

“What’s wrong with this?”

“Everything but the pants and shoes.”I went into his closet and pulled off the blue button up with his blue sweat shirt.

“Put those on.”

“You’re a life saver.” He changed and I saw the scar on his arm and on his back.

“Does it ever hurt being in this room?”

“What do you mean?” He said putting the last few buttons through the hole.

“It's so like your old room.”

“Color yes but not any thing else but my comp is the same.”

“So do you forgive me?”

“Only if you’ll stick it out here with me.”

“Deal.” I hugged my brother, even though I wouldn't admit it to anyone, he had this way of making people feel safe.



© 2010 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on November 26, 2010
Last Updated on November 26, 2010


Author

Sarah
Sarah

Canada



Writing
Moment. Moment.

A Poem by Sarah


... ...

A Poem by Sarah


Mistakes Mistakes

A Story by Sarah