Chapter 14: Going Home

Chapter 14: Going Home

A Chapter by Sarah

February 5th:

I felt my bed vibrate with my phone. I got up and crept over to the closet where Ethan was in there changing.

“Morning love.” He said and he wasn't even facing me.

“How did you know I was here?”

“Your eyes bore holes in my brain.” I thought that a strange statement yet let it go, we got ready and left for our flight.


Ethan Pov:

We arrived at the airport in Hartford. I saw my main man holding up a sign.

“Alex my man.” I hugged my best friend since kinder garden.

“Ethan your back.” I clap my hand to his mouth.

“Its Nathan now I don’t know where my father is. This here is lily.”

“You look familiar.” He said looking Ginny over.

“Maybe because I'm Gin.”

“Really? You look so different.” He said looking her over obviously, I elbowed him just so he would stop staring at her.

“So can we get out of here?” I said impatiently.

“Yeah were going over my house, mom says that you can share my room and Gin can take the spare.” We jump in the car. It was odd being back here with nothing left, sitting and just looking how everything was different. When we arrived in the drive way, Alex's mom was there.

“Ethan!”

“Hello Aunt Sandy.” True to be told she was my mothers sister and Alex was my cousin.

“And you must be Ginny.” She said.

“Yes.”

“Well Alex will show you to your room and Ethan you know where yours is.”

“Mam I know your house rules and everything but we kind of share a room.” She was a firm believer that the sexes should not share a room.

“Not here you don’t young man. You know the rules must be at least engaged to share a room.”

“That’s the thing we are.”

“Ethan James this is no joke to play with me mister.”

“Mrs. Lexington it isn’t a joke.” Ginny held up her hand. Alex moms hand went to her mouth. She immediately fumbled for a chair.

“That’s your mothers ring.”

“I know.” Shaking my head before I kneeled down eye level with her, staring into her deep blue eyes.

“So you really love her.” Came as a quiet whisper.

“With every fiber of my being.”

“We invited to the wedding?” She said a bit more cheerful, over coming the shock.

“When ever we get around to planning it I just asked yesterday.”

“And what’s with your hair your mother would be so mad you dyed it.” She said tugging at one of my locks. I sighed I guess she had a right to know.

“Alex come here too. ok you guys cant say a thing about our where about. You know how my father killed my mother, he whipped me and left me to Amos her old boyfriend who almost killed me. We are on the run until there caught no one can know where we live. You see on my fathers side one man who hits his child out of hate every generation becomes the 'strong' which is why all the time you saw me I looked like I got my a*s kicked.” She gave me a pointed look but ignored my use of a swear word.

“So that’s why we don’t even know.” I nodded.

“Yeah I have a feeling he’s on our tail but still cant find us.”

“Well we have a few days to relax I'll get word from Amos before he comes out here. But for now let me take you up to your room.” I grabbed our bags and followed them up to the spare room. Ginny left to go talk with Alex’s mom while Alex sat and talked with me.

“So your getting married. Wow man I never thought you’d actually get the girl.”

“Hey I'm a stud in my own rights.” His demeanor changed to that of a shadowed man.

“You know your name is still spoke through the halls man when you left you stomped on the gym and put a crater. And the hair man it looks good but why dirty blonde?”

“It used to be that way growing up.”

“Man it seems like so long ago I saw you. You know Mrs. Lindsay got fired.”

“Really? And its only be 6 months since you saw me I admit I missed this place at first but I made new waves where I'm at. Even Caden got into a fight the first day.”

“How she doing?”

“She’s doing as good as expected I'm practically raising her she has Gin to go to for the girl problems but she still misses mom like I do. I plan on seeing her grave.”

“A lot of people came to her funeral.”

“That’s good she deserved it. I just wish shed be there to see me get married.”

“So what are you going to do about your dad and Amos?”

“My dad deserves to die if he ever threatens me I'll kill him Amos well I'll just kick his a*s and let him go to jail.”

“So you really are going to find him aren’t you.” I looked down at my hands.

“Yeah before the wedding I have a year to draw up a plan. I'm not a little boy any more if he fights we fight like men. Dude just do me a favor if I don’t come out alive before the wedding look after Ginny for me and hold on to this and give it to her.”

“Yeah man you can count on me. Well lets go down my girl should be here.”

“Who are you dating?” I had never of known of any girls.

“Sam.”

“No.” I said shocked.

“Sorry dude it just sort of happened after you left I picked up the pieces.”

“Its ok I got my pick. I just felt bad for hurting her I was a royal d****e to her.” We get up and walk down stairs. I have some one fling them self’s on me and my eyes are shielded with blonde. “Sam.” I said breathlessly and held her tight.

“Ethan.”

“How are you?” I said pulling away looking into her blue eyes.

“I'm doing better.”

“Can you ever forgive me?”

“I already have.”

“That’s good I see you and Ginny caught up.”

“Yes she’s told me all.” I looking into her blue eyes and saw that she still held love and pain in those eyes. You see Sam was not my girlfriend but a really good friend, she fell in love with me and then I up and left her she didn’t know the whole story why but she just found out I was to be married. I look at Ginny and she has the look of knowing on her face. We walk to the table and eat. Chatter seemed to die down. We moved to the living room Ginny and I were kind of separate. The clock chimed 10 and Alex drove her home. Ginny and I moved up to our room.

“She still loves you no matter what she said.”

“I know Gin.”

“So what are you going to do about it?” She said getting a bit defensive.

“Nothing. Look me in the eyes. I will never love anyone else I asked you to marry me so I could love you for the rest of our lives and if you cant handle that then tell me now. Because no other person can compare to you.”

“I can handle it, just us girls get a little defensive and jealous.”

“Well what can I do to ease your pain?”

“Oh I don’t know kiss me.” She sorta said and giggled. I got up and move over to her, I kissed her forehead.

“Here?” She shakes her head no. I kiss both her eyes then her nose then her neck.

“Oh.” Then I move to her lips.

“Are you better now?” I look into her lust filled chocolate colored eyes.

“Much better thank you love.” We both fall into fits of laughter, not being able to hold it in how we both looked. It was going to be a good trip.



© 2010 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on November 26, 2010
Last Updated on November 26, 2010


Author

Sarah
Sarah

Canada



Writing
Moment. Moment.

A Poem by Sarah


... ...

A Poem by Sarah


Mistakes Mistakes

A Story by Sarah