Chapter 11: Parental Talk

Chapter 11: Parental Talk

A Chapter by Sarah

Ethan pov:

It was my first date I was 16 wasn’t I supposed to have so many before now no my father would never allow it. I was pacing the living room when she came down. She had her curly hair pulled back but a few strands framed her face. She had on a tight top and skinny jeans.

“Ready to go?” She asked but I must have been staring because when my brain registered she said something she had a smirk on her face.

“Uhh yeah you look amazing.” I said shaking my head.

“Glad to know.” She said it like it was the most obvious thing. I grab her hand and lead her out to the car. I open the door.

“So what movie do we see tonight?” I ask.

“How about Harry Potter.” I groaned, hopefully this one won't be as bad as the last one my sister dragged me to.

“Really?”

“Yeah why not?” She looked a little angry and I didn't want to disappoint her.

“No reason lets go.” We got a seat in the back and just watched the movie. It was nice to be able to hold her close and no one caring if we kissed. It was good to be out of the watchful eyes of her parents.

“That was good.”

“Was that such a bad thing?”

“No Gin never.”

“Yo Nathan?” I took me a moment to register that someone was calling my name when I was obviously busy.

“Yeah?” I said turning slowly.

“I'm Kyle from your English class.” He was dressed in his Varsity jacket and had a buzz cut.

“Ok?” I ask wondering why he was talking to me.

“I'm the baseball captain and I heard your our new catcher.” Ah baseball.

“Yeah you even got a decent pitcher?”

“Yeah our teams good we just kept losing because our catcher.”

“Couldn’t keep it in front of him?” I finished, there had been that issue my freshman year with a senior.

“Yeah.”

“Well I'm on a date now so talk to me tomorrow morning.” I walk Gin out to the car.

“So where we going to?” She asked sweetly.

“A little place I found along my drive the other night.” I drove us to this place that had a restaurant and a dance club in the back.

“You pull all the stops don’t you?” She said as she took my hand.

“Well what’s dinner without dancing?”

“You seem to good to be true.” She said teasingly.

“Well that’s for you to decide.” The waiter came over and took our orders.

“I'll have the cheese burger.” I looked to her to see what she wanted.

“Ok and for you young lady?” The elder lady asked.

“I'll have the scallops.”

“Ok I'll be back with those.” She walked away and we sat there staring at each other.

“I'm so going to make you pay on the dance floor.” She said.

“Really?” Our order came. We separated a bit to allow for our plate to be placed on the table, at the site of the juicy burger in front of me, with barbeque sauce dripping from it made my mouth water.

“Can I have a bite of your burger?”

“Yeah sure.” I handed her my burger. She took a huge bite.

“Damn girl.” I said jokingly.

“You can have some of my scallops.” Ah that was a danger zone for me.

“Nah ill pass.”

“Come on there good.” I sighed as much as I wanted to eat seafood, the after effects were not worth it.

“Gin I cant I'm allergic.”

“Oh I'm sorry I shouldn’t of ordered them.” She said slightly panicky.

“No its ok. I just cant eat it.” I said soothingly.

“Oh well that’s good your going to make me seafood at home right?”

“Do you like seafood?”

“I love it its my favorite.”

“Well then I shall make it for you when you want.” We finished our meals and I paid for the food. I took her hand and dragged her to the dance floor. We danced the night away. She was a great dancer it was good to watch her get her sexy on. Then she came up to me and sent me to the moon. The floor parted and people started doing the same moves. The ladies and guys separated. We watched our ladies dance in front of us till us guys went out and showed them why we were men. The song ended and everyone clapped.

“Ready to get out of here?”

“You know it.” We raced out to my car and jumped in. I peeled off.

“Oh that was so much fun.” She said as we were driving along.

“Glad you liked it my lady.” I said giving her a big grin.

“Oh I think I showed you I liked it.” She said in a sultry voice.

“Just your dancing drove me wild.”

“I don’t want this night to end.” She said as we pulled into the driveway.

“Its got to. We got school tomorrow plus your parents are going to get pissed that I kept you out late.”

“Its not like we get up to anything.”

“For all they know you sleep in your bed.” I said cutting the engine and looking at her.

“True I bet dad would have a complex if he found out I'd be a scarlet woman.”

“Oh but you’d be my scarlet woman.” We arrived home and sure enough they were up.

“Your late.” Came her dad's harsh voice.

“Sorry sir we were having a good time.”

“You broke curfew. Son come with me we need to talk.” He seemed angry, and I paled. I knew not to fight when someone was angry.

“Yes sir.”

“Ginevera your coming with me.” Her mother said.

“Ethan I know you love my daughter but you better not deflower her you understand. I want her pure for her wedding day its bad enough I let you two sleep together.”

“Sir she wanted to wait till her wedding day and I respect that I wont pressure her into anything. If she wants to wait then we will.”

“So you still want to marry my daughter?”

“Yes sir.” I said looking him straight in the eye never wavering.

“Do you realize that you have to get my consent?”

“I do sir.”

“I like you a lot Ethan but I don’t want her knocked up before she gets married I realize you two love each other and I give my permission for you to marry after your senior year but you may not ask her until she’s 16 you understand and if you do ask her you are stuck with her for life.”

“I do sir and did you just give me consent to marry your daughter?”

“That I did but remember my conditions.”

“Thank you sir.” Glad that he wasn't to angry with me.


Ginny pov:

“Mom we were just out dancing nothing happened.” I tried to say, I thought my mother was a bit angry.

“I know but your father wanted to talk to Ethan its not bad things, just giving him the talk.”

“Are you serious?” I said trying to stifle the laughter, that would have to be awkward for both parties.

“Yeah.”

“I'm not getting that talk am I?” Not really wanting to get details from my mother.

“No girl you know what happens and what can come of premarital sex.”

“I planned on waiting he’s not pressuring me at all.”

“He’s a good boy.”

“Yeah.” We sat in silence for a few moments and then she spoke.

“So girl how was your date.”

“It was amazing we saw Harry Potter and then he took me to dinner and we danced in this teen club like it was awesome.” Leaving out the parts she didn't need to know.

“That’s good. How was school?” I could tell she was probing for information.

“It was fine.”

“That’s a load of bull I know things happened Caden has cuts on her and Ethan has a fat lip.” She said getting slightly angry. I knew my mother had taken a liking to the two.

“This guy was giving us trouble, he grabbed my a*s making Ethan flip but he didn’t hit him until he found out that he hit Caden the guy ended with a black eye and a broken nose.” With slight pride in my voice.

“You know that’s the only thing that worries me about him he can fight and fight well I don’t want him turning like his dad if he ever does that to you run understand?”

“Mom I cant believe you’d think that he’s practically your son he would never hit me.” I said angry.

“I know that I can be cautious?”

“I guess.” The two boys walked back into the living room.

“Now you two get up to your room.” I grabbed Ethan’s hand and dragged him up to our room. We got changed for bed and he pulled me close.

“Must you tease me with these thin clothes Gin?” He asked in a husky voice.

“Until were married then yeah I get to tease all I want. What happens if I go to bed with you naked.”

“I would have to restrain my self.”

“Would you be able to restrain your self?” I said teasingly, he looked completely torn, but I would never do that to him.

“For you yes.” Came his answer but I could tell he was beginning to think other wise. I kissed his rough lips, one last time before I settled on the pillows for sleep.



© 2010 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on November 26, 2010
Last Updated on November 26, 2010


Author

Sarah
Sarah

Canada



Writing
Moment. Moment.

A Poem by Sarah


... ...

A Poem by Sarah


Mistakes Mistakes

A Story by Sarah