Prelude

Prelude

A Chapter by SCREAMmeSilence

                The Realm of Death, a dark barren wasteland where nearly every inch of ground was covered in skulls and bones. Regardless, it was home to beings know as gods of death. They are strange looking creatures. Not one looks like another. These gods use to cause much chaos on earth in the Human Realm, but not many of them pay attention to it anymore. However, there were two who still had a fascination with the living.
                Their names are Rayfe and Rath. Rayfe has a giant skull with dark glossy red eyes for a head. The rest of his body was essentially bones and dressed with clothes that were very worn. They almost looked like rags on him. He also has two wings sticking out from the back of his tattered shirt made of bones.      Rath, on the other hand, had an actual face. It was a dark lime green. He had blackened eyes with yellow irises, dark blue hair curving back, and one red fang sticking over his lip. His outfit was a little more extravagant. A black leather outfit, pants and a jacket, covered his muscled body, and his back sprouted what look similar to black bat wings. Both gods possess a scythe, as a select few gods do, which gives them the power to kill humans.
                Rath was watching the world one day when he had a revelation in his mind. He found that he could give the powers he possessed to a special human. It would have to be a human with certain awareness, but the only way for a god of death to become apparent to a human is to kill a loved one. Passage to the human realm is only granted to those who kill for life. Rayfe and Rath tried this plan once already, but it was a failure and the human was lost. Now a time has come where both believe they have found another…


© 2012 SCREAMmeSilence


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on May 1, 2012
Last Updated on May 1, 2012


Author

SCREAMmeSilence
SCREAMmeSilence

Manito, IL



About
Well, who am I? Do you know? Well, Most probably wouldn't read about me. I wouldn't. But, for the select few who do, I've arranged the following for you to read. Get some insight on Jayson H. I'm i.. more..

Writing
Passage 1 Passage 1

A Chapter by SCREAMmeSilence


Passage 2 Passage 2

A Chapter by SCREAMmeSilence


Passage 3 Passage 3

A Chapter by SCREAMmeSilence