The Nycest, Ever

The Nycest, Ever

A Chapter by M.K. Alexander

The three Draco  youths’ eyes nearly popped out of their heads at the sudden disappearance of Jasper, before frantically looking around to see where the man could have gone. There was no need, however, as Jasper reappeared just as Nestor jumped from his spot, and for good reason. Had Nestor stayed stationary, there was a good chance his body would have resembled the ground Jasper had struck with his fist.

‘What!’ Taji thought as his jaw dropped in awe, staring at the results of Jasper’s pre-emptive attack. ‘Power!?’ Jasper had struck the ground with a simple punch, but that punch had created a crater in the ground about two feet deep and as wide as Taji was tall. Raven wasn't kidding when he told the kids that the two adult fight was about to go to the next level, but this was ridiculous. Even with Taji having a better understanding of how strong Jasper really was, this display had shocked him to the core.  

Raven chuckled at the amazement the kids shared, this kind of thing being commonplace in his field of work as an Exemplar. “Taji, you seem surprised” Raven asked as he watched the ensuing spar between the powerful Sovrumano, with both competitors turning up the heat with their physical skills. “This is nothing; your father’s just getting warmed up.”

The kids turned their heads to stare at Raven like he had lost his mind. “That,” Roman asked, pointing to the crater Jasper had created. “Is still ‘warming up’?” Roman shook his head in denial, the many possibilities of Sovrumano strength running rampant through his mind. “Then what’s fighting serious to Uncle Jazz, or you for that matter?”

Raven didn’t answer verbally, going for the easier method by tilting his head in the direction of the two combatants, who were now once again locked in a classic stare down. “Jasper, Nestor,” Raven called out after successfully getting the kids to redirect their attention back to the two warriors. “Seems your audience is curious to see what you guys can really do.” Raven then pointedly looked at Jasper, who had the decency to scratch his head in embarrassment from the destruction he had already caused with a single missed punch. “Think you can oblige them without breaking anything?”

Nestor grinned as he rolled his shoulders. “Don’t worry about the grounds Lord Exemplar,” he said as he twirled his staff in front of him before aiming it in Jasper’s direction. “I’ll see to it that they get repaired, as long as there is no extensive damage.”

Raven sighed hopelessly; obviously Nestor had no idea about Jasper’s reputation. “Jazz,” Raven said in a pleading tone. “Please don’t break too much.”

“I make no promises I can’t keep,” Jasper said with a grin before the two combatants suddenly blinked out of sight again, only to reappear a few feet away from the boys. This time, however, the kids were blown back by the shockwave that radiated from the impact of the two Sovrumano’s fists banging against each other. The impact itself sounded like a gunshot, but the two warriors seemed unfazed, only sharing an amused grin before they started to exchange physical hits.

The boys watched from their now seated position on the ground, entrapped by wonder as the two Sovrumano’s spar degenerated into a flurry of blows that were expertly parried and guarded by the pair. The fighters were moving with an even greater speed, one that even Roman had a hard time keeping up with, but still possessed their high level of skill with an absence of flawed motions.  Taji and Jeremy visibly winced as they watched the fight, not needing to really see the fight as they heard each blow land, imagining the pain that must have been the result of such powerful hits.

Roman on the other hand whistled in appreciation, enthralled by the show of martial skill that was being put on display, as he was more or less the martial arts fanatic of the three. ‘What I wouldn’t give to know how to fight like that,’ Roman thought as he watched the warriors move around the battlefield, never once losing their focus on their opponent or their surroundings. ‘And Dad,’ he thought as he caught himself glancing at his father, who was watching this all with a critical eye, yet seemed generally unimpressed from the scene. ‘I wonder just how you would fare against them.’ He knew that his father had to be strong, being an Exemplar and all, but this fight was just now putting into perspective how much strength the man truly possessed, and just how much he had been holding back when he trained with him and Quinton.

Meanwhile, Jasper had just found himself an opening due to an errant punch Nestor had thrown, which momentarily threw the man off balance. ‘Gotcha,’ Jasper thought with a slight grin before changing stances to one of his personal fighting styles, which resembled a southpaw boxer’s stand up, before hitting Nestor with a vicious uppercut to the chin that echoed throughout the acropolis. The hit lifted Nestor clean off of his feet, but before he could sail too high, Jasper let loose with a barely visible flurry of jabs and left hooks, all centered to Nestor’s exposed gut. The last right jab propelled Nestor away from him, but the man righted himself in the air before back flipping and skidding on the ground to slow himself from the force Jasper had put behind the last punch.

‘Maybe I should have thought this through,’ Nestor thought, although he had a pleased grin on his face that was marred by the slight river of blood that was flowing from his lip, almost like he was enjoying himself. Not many people were able to wound him once he activated a latent means of protection especially distinct to the Simia, that of creating a 'second skin' with his ki influenced metals, but Jasper had proven quite the capable warrior.  ‘Nah!’ Despite his amusement, Nestor’s eyes widened as Jasper once again charged towards him with the speed of a charging bull, right hand cocked back to take his head off.  Sensing the amount of ki Jasper had put into the hook told the old warrior that this was Jasper’s intended finishing move, but Nestor wasn’t exactly out of the fight yet.

Boom!

The three kids saw the hit coming, as well as sensed the ki in Jasper’s fist due to his hand literally glowing bright blue, so they had the aptitude to brace themselves for the shockwave that followed. However, once the boys had lowered their arms from protecting their eyes, they collectively gasped in astonishment at the results. ‘How did he do that so quickly?’ Quinton wondered as he analyzed positions of the two warriors.

‘That was a close one Nestor,’ Raven though was he looked on with a smirk. That last hit from Jasper was more than enough to clean a Judge Magister’s clock, and Nestor must have known form the way he had blocked the hit. Since Jasper was closing in as a faster speed than Nestor could have moved to dodge, the Simia had no choice but to readjust and use a more forward method of ki manipulation. That translated into Nestor removing the spear that he had placed on his back into a large circular Roman looking shield that he had used to withstand the blow.

“Nice block,” Jasper said, impressed that Nestor was able to withstand his charging right hook. Not many aside from his brother could do that, and even Nestor didn’t get away from the damage unscathed. The blow made a serious dent in the front of the shield the size of Jasper’s fist, and nearly as deep. The only reason it was able to hold off Jasper’s hit was due to Nestor charging the metal itself with enough ki to counteract Jasper’s .

“Nice hit,” Nestor said in return before instantly transforming the shield into a long metal coil that he used to ensnare the Draco. “But I see that playtime’s over, isn’t it?”  With a mental command and a wave of his arm, Nestor flung the ensnared warrior away from him, and straight into one of the columns.  The speed and force at which Nestor threw Jasper at was enough to embed Jasper’s body into the stone itself, which allowed Nestor to use the coil to bind Jasper against the structure. “Then let’s fight like the gladiators once did!”

Jasper took an appraising glance at his copper binds, noting that they were still loaded with Nestor’s ki, and smiled, completely unfazed. “I hope you don’t think this is going to hold me,” he said with a grin.

“I tend to believe so,” Nestor said before charging himself whilst flinging metallic dust into the air, which formed into a sea of small blades that looked like a dark, silvery cloud behind him. “Storm of a Thousand Blades!” Nestor threw both hands together, directing the large number of blades to fly directly at Jasper’s prone form at high speed.

Taji immediately saw the danger his father was in, and moved to try and attack Nestor himself, but he was held in place by Raven with a firm grip on his shoulder. “Uncle Rave!” Taji yelled, genuinely worried for his father’s safety. “He’s gonna kill him!”

Raven chuckled, finding Taji’s worry cute, but nonetheless unnecessary. “Not so fast,” Raven said, turning Taji towards the fight so he could watch. “Your dad isn’t falling to an attack of that level.”

‘Nice try old school,’ Jasper thought, watching the sea of daggers race towards him with a grin. ‘But now it’s time for me to remind you just what we dragons can do!’ Suddenly, Jasper focused his energy and flexed his muscles, letting out a yell that was more reminiscent in sound to the roar of a dragon. Jasper fired a massive gale of wind elemental ki at the hail of knives, with the concentrated breath of energy doing the impossible by cutting through the offending weapons. With another yell, Jasper suddenly broke free of the copper bindings, emitting a force field of destructive ki that had the added effect of stopping the rest of the knives, plus causing the column he was strapped on to collapse.

‘Of course you would,’ Raven thought with a grin as he glanced at the dumbstruck looks of the three kids. ‘Show off.’

Nestor himself stopped in his tracks to guard himself from the force field that Jasper had used to break free. However, this action unfolded to be his undoing, as he had covered his eyes, stopping his from seeing Jasper’s next attack. Instead of trying to strike physically, Jasper took a breath as he raised his head to the sky, before stepping forward and throwing his head down, out of his mouth launching another breath, this one more reminiscent of Roman's own firestream with the glaring exception of the flames being white hot, directly at the older warrior. Nestor had no chance to dodge, and was encompassed in the raging flames.

“Wow!” Roman exclaimed, bewildered at the display of power. Jasper's firestream had a much more destructive effect that Roman's, burning an almost two foot wide and deep trench into the ground that was still smoking from the heat. “Is this the extent of what a Draco can do Dad?”

Raven glanced from his son to the battlefield as a cavalier grin crossed his face. “For a lot of Draco, yes, this is the level where they feel comfortable enough to stop building their strength. However,” Raven said as a glint was seen in his eyes. “We Edges' aren’t the norm when it comes to our abilities. And apparently neither is our friend Nestor."

Indeed, Nestor had a defense even for one of Jasper's powerful ki streams. As the flames finally died down and the smoke cleared, Nestor could be seen in a defensive stance, with his arms still crossed in front of his face. Smoke was coming off of his body as he looked to be glowing a bright red; in the last possible second, the Simia had reinforced his metal coating to withstand the powerful attack, but it looked to be a costly maneuver. As soon as Nestor made a movement to stand upright, several loud cracks were heard, those coming from the metal coating that was quickly cooling off and cracking from the abuse it had suffered.

"You're going for the throat, even in a spar like this?" Nestor questioned before coughing lightly. "I'm starting to understand why you have the moniker that you do; I can't seem to touch you physically, and you're rendering my ki manipulation nearly useless. You think on your feet."

Jasper let a lopsided grin hang from his face as he reached into his pocket to light up another joint, not really caring much that he was technically still in the middle of a fight. "I know how to break people down," Jasper said after a puff. "What's the use in knocking someone out in a fight; obviously you're fighting for a reason, so I hold the belief to show my opponents how bad of an idea it is to fight me."

Nestor chuckled before taking a deep breath, channeling the remainder of his ki as he prepared himself for a last stand. It was obvious to him right now that he wasn't beating the Draco warrior; unlike himself, Jasper still didn't look like he had been doing any fighting, save for the scrapes on his knuckles. However, Nestor did sense that their fight had attracted a fair bit of attention, and from the looks on the other adults faces, they had sensed it also. 'Seems a few of the Sovrumano with heart left on the isle came to check things out,' Nestor thought, recognizing a few of the ki signals. 'Might as well give them a show from their 'Protector'.'

Jasper sighed at Nestor's continued will to fight; it seemed that he was one of the harder headed ones. "You know you're not gonna win right?"

"This is a spar," Nestor said, not backing down from Jasper in the least. "And I don't think either of our students want to just see one of us give this up." A subtle glance to Raven was enough to convey the message he had wanted to send; that the steadily growing audience that they had garnered, though hidden from their sight, weren't enemies. "Let's finish this with our best!"

"Fine," Jasper said before taking up a horse stance and closing his eyes to focus his own power. "Remember that you asked for this when you're laid up in bed later." With that being said, Jasper let out a roar as his body was instantaneously surrounded by a raging blue aura of ki as the ground itself started to quake. At last, the true power of the Nycest was going to be put on display; Jasper just hoped that his nephews and son would use the event as inspiration. Once he fully revealed his true potential, they would be hard pressed not to.

_______________________________________________

 

A few miles away however, a few particular individuals had a very different opinion of the steadily increasing output of power by Jasper.

'What in the world!?' Julian thought as he did his best to steel himself from shaking in terror. The rest of the Ut Puri operatives that were with him in the country side of Rhodes had no such luck, with many of them quivering in fear from the sensation of the earthquake that Jasper was causing solely from his ki manipulation. Julian wasn't dumb; he knew that Nestor couldn't have been the reason behind the sudden influx of power, so that left only two options. 'I heard that those brothers were strong, but this is ridiculous! This power rivals my own, and it's only going up!'

"Signore!" one of the Vizekorporals that accompanied Julian said in terror. "What is this phenomenon!"

Julian growled; as much as he did not want to, he had a duty to his organization to investigate. "I have an idea," Julian said. "But we're going to go see with our own eyes."

The same Vizekorporal sputtered in disbelief. " What! Are you serious?" Obviously, fear had written out this particular Vizekorporal's sense of preservation; that could have been easily taken as insubordination by any other Justicar, and this one just happened to be the most sadistic and unbalanced. "Sei matto!

Those also happened to be that Vizekorporal's last words, as Julian suddenly turned, in one motion creating a blade of shadows in his right hand and decapitating said operative with a clean cut. "Anyone else want to voice their opinion?" Julian asked with a warning tone. Needless to say, none of the other accompanying operatives so much as breathed such. "That's what I thought." With that, Julian created one of his shadow portals, with the rest of his contingent jumping in soon afterward. 'Let's see what got these dragons so riled up.'

_______________________________________

 

"Ahh!" Roman yelled as he tried, and failed, to keep his footing on the ground, courtesy of the power output from his uncle. "Tell Uncle Jazz to stop shaking the world Dad!"

"Yeah!" Taji yelled, having taken to kneeling on his hands and knees in an attempt to stabilize himself, while Quinton had done the smart thing by hopping on the back of Raven, who was the only person besides Jasper totally unaffected by the earthquake. My stomach's starting to hurt! I think I'm gonna be sick!"

'Jasper's not kidding around anymore,' Raven thought as he continued to survey the field. 'Dude's almost at seventy percent; that's got to be enough to finish off Nestor, both in terms of a friendly spar and reality.' Jasper's power was sure doing a number of the surrounding environment; several of the columns had already fallen around the two combatants, and if Jasper didn't stop soon, the ancient buildings of the Acropolis would soon follow. Even the waves of the nearby sea were cresting with a vengeance, being stirred by the power of the Draco warrior.

Jasper must have sensed what his power was doing to the surroundings, as he suddenly stopped his concentrating of ki. The miniature earthquake stopped soon after; all that was heard from there was the falling of debris from the ruined columns. Even though he stopped the concentration, Jasper was still surrounded by the same blue aura, raging in intensity as his eyes took on a full ocean blue glow. "You still want to finish this?" Jasper said in a deeper sounding voice, sounding like a cross of his own and a dragon's growl. "I actually like you Nestor; I'm not gonna make you go through this round if you don't want to."

Nestor could barely breathe; he was in shock at the amount of power Jasper could consciously control. 'It's like he reached into a well of energy and started drawing upon it,' Nestor thought. 'And it only went deeper and deeper! This is preposterous! What kind of training did this man, no, this God, put himself through?'

Raven's humored chuckling lightened the mood a bit, drawing everyone's attention towards him. "Your face," Raven said with a smirk. "You wouldn't believe how many other warriors your level and stronger wore that same expression. Hmph," Raven turned to gaze at the outcroppings of rock that partially surrounded the Acropolis, sensing some of the other Sovrumano that had been curious enough to check out the ensuing fight and knowing that they were just as, if not more, surprised at the events. "I know how much saving face might mean to someone Nestor, but I would take the bail out while you still can; I'm not responsible for the condition my brother leaves you in if you continue."

Nestor's response to that was wordless; the Simia warrior had obviously made up his mind as he immediately reached into his short pockets, tossing a gold colored dust at Jasper whilst manipulating his own ki. The dust morphed into an array of more daggers as they flew with precision towards Jasper. Jasper smirked as he caught one, knocking away all the others with swift ease, even while keeping an eye on Nestor, who had charged at him with a determined expression.

"You've got balls!" Jasper said, deftly catching a punch from Nestor in his hand, before taking to effortlessly blocking the Simia's physical hits with the same hand. "Especially when you know you can't win like this."

"I might not be able to win," Nestor said with a determined growl as he pressed harder in his physical assault. "But I can force a draw!" With that, Nestor suddenly seized Jasper's wrist in an iron grip before his entire body started to shine with a silver brilliance. Jasper's eyes widened in mild shock at Nestor's maneuver as the Simia let a mischievous smirk grace his features. "Endgame!"

Nestor's body suddenly convulsed before shooting literally thousands of metal spears out from all directions. With Jasper's close proximity, even he couldn't escape the brunt of the attack, being propelled back by the numerous amount of spears. Nestor didn't let up, directing the spears like a stream as they kept on ramming into Jasper's chest, forcing the Draco off his feet high into the air from the continued assault. This continued until Jasper and the metal spears were nothing more than a blip in Nestor's eyes, with Jasper being forced into the clouds themselves.

"Even he can't stop that," Nestor commented before calling down his metal spears with a wave. The spears fell in a complete circle around him, pointed end facing up just in case Jasper did manage to overcome his assault. "Power means nothing if you can't use it to its fullest potential."

Taji and the other kids were stricken with disbelief at Nestor's attack, which looked to them like a metal waterfall that had climbed up whilst carrying Jasper into the skies. "Did he actually win?" Taji asked, looking to Raven for any kind of answer. Those were actual spears; Draco or not, being rammed by a thousand of those continuously had to have done some kind of damage.

What the boys, nor Nestor, expected was a full on laugh by Raven, who was clutching his stomach due to his humor. "You idiot!" Raven laughed as he struggled to compose himself. "All you just did was set yourself up for failure."

"How exactly?" Nestor asked with a disbelieving look on his face. He didn't care how strong Jasper was, no one had been able to get up from that attack. In his mind, it wasn't even over yet; Jasper still had yet to fall, and that was one hell of a drop.

Raven just pointed up to the cloud that Jasper had disappeared into from Nestor's assault. "Idiot," Raven said with a proud smirk. "Simia are hardly the only race to figure out how to leave the surface." Nestor's eyes grew big with shock at that face as he nervously looked up. The same cloud that Jasper had been knocked into looked to be falling from the sky itself...and, spinning? "And guess what? You just put this fight into Jasper's true arena."

Nestor didn't know what Jasper had in mind, but he wasn't taking anything to chance. He flung half of his surrounding spears towards the spinning cloud whilst molding the rest of them with his ki to make a small dome around himself. 'I don't care what he does,' Nestor thought, hidden from the view of everyone as he focused his ki yet again. 'He's not getting through this!' From Nestor's ki manipulation, the silver colored dome glowed brightly as Nestor readied his ultimate defense, that of an adamantium orb that surrounded him.

'Nice try,' Raven thought, noting Nestor's maneuver. 'But that's not going to be enough.' Raven could recognize Jasper's next attack from a mile away; it just so happened to be one of the man's original techniques, just for a situation like this. 'Oh, this is going to hurt.'

"Meteor Drive!" Jasper yelled, loud enough to be heard by everyone with the call of his attack, even from nearly a half mile in the air. With a roar, Jasper suddenly expelled a stream of blue colored lightning from his mouth, which had the effect of spiraling around his spinning body as he rocketed towards the ground, surrounded by the now electrified cloud. "Jazzo Style!" Jasper expelled yet another breath, this time a fire breath that also wrapped around him, which gave him the look of a dazzling, multicolored flaming meteor descending into the ground. The spears that Nestor sent his way were little more than toothpicks to Jasper's attack, melting away long before they even became a threat to his person as he prepared to smash into the orb of Nestor's.

"Brace yourselves!" Raven suddenly yelled to the kids, as well as any other onlookers. Good thing he did; as soon as Jasper's attack collided with the defensive orb of Nestor's, the entire battlefield was enshrouded with a bright light of power that cloaked the acropolis itself. The onlookers braced themselves to their best capability as they covered their eyes, blinded by the bright inferno of light as they waited to see who, if anyone, had survived such an immense attack.

_____________________________________________


'Wow!' Jericho thought as he whistled in appreciation; even from his location, sailing off the eastern coast of Rhodes to give the Edge women a 'mini cruise' to calm them down, he could see Jasper's aptly named Meteor Drive technique. 'Haven't seen that much, but it's a beauty when you do. Wonder what drove him to use that anyway?' Whatever it was, Jericho knew one thing; he had never seen a person on the business end of that particular maneuver get up... ever.

_____________________________________________


Julian found himself chomping at the bit, grating his teeth in equal parts anger, fear, and jealousy as he watched the results of Jasper's attack. The light and clouds of smoke that followed resembled a miniature nuclear explosion playing out in front of him, fitting for such a display of strength. 'This is preposterous!' he thought before growling in rage. "How does that lowly swine of a man think I'm going to do anything on this isle if a warrior of that caliber stands by these native sheep?" 

The Daeva manslayer had also noticed a few of the newer onlookers from his watching spot on an outer rock overhang looking over the now ruined clearing. He saw something in their eyes that he hadn't seen in the previous victims that had suffered under his and Ut Puri's wrath on Rhodes in a while: hope. Jasper was like a light to them with his power, being able to contend with their 'Protector' in such a fashion. Add the fact that Raven was present as the Draco Exemplar, and that all but guaranteed his mission's failure.

"I never thought I'd live to see fear on the face of the manslayer Draven," a familiar voice said from behind Julian, making the Justicar flinch in shock before hastily turning around, eyes wide in surprise due to knowing just who had spoken. 

"What are you doing here?" Julian asked in confusion before analyzing what the person, the Swiss Guard's Finest in Hezekiah Shane himself, had said. The Oberst looked to have come prepared for a conflict, both in his battle attire and his attitude, but the intimidating look didn't stop Julian from speaking his mind."And I fear no one you self righteous fool." Julian crossed his arms before looking off to the side. "I take it that swine Andrea told you about our 'esteemed guests'?"

"He has," Hezekiah said, turning his head to watch the bright lights on the battlefield finally start to die down. "And trust that Ut Puri will succeed here before this is all said and done. But," he said, his voice darkening to a point that made even the dark Justicar manslayer's ears perk up in curiosity. "Before that happens, there are things you must know. Our benevolent leader hasn't been as forthcoming as we would like."

'Hmm,' Julian thought with an interested gaze as he turned his gaze back to the battlefield as well. "How un-forthcoming?" Julian was starting to get tired of answering to a person he truly felt beneath him; at this point all he really needed was an excuse. The assassination of the Camerlengo of the Roman Catholic Church? Just another tag to his already bloody reputation in his eyes.

"Come with me," Hezekiah said before turning around to depart, being surrounded by a translucent orb of light. "Once you know the real goal here, you'll do well to operate under my command. No mistakes Draven; the prize is too rich to let your emotions run rampant now."

'Now you have my attention,' Julian said before preparing to depart as well via his shadow manipulation. He saw the absolute seriousness on Hezekiah's face; whatever the Oberst was talking about, it had to be something worth his full focus.

__________________________________________________


As the light finally died down, it gave way to a completely different terrain. The nice, leveled stone floor that had once made the base of the acropolis' courtyard was now a ruined mess. Several large chunks of stone flooring had been upended, looking like jagged mini mountain ranges. The epicenter of the impact was represented by a deep crater, a good twenty feet wide and fifteen feet deep, blackened as residual electricity still sparked around through the air. 

Unbelieveably, Jasper himself was standing in the deepest part of the crater, for the most part physically unscathed, save a couple of cosmetic scrapes and shallow cuts on his chest and arms. His shirt had met a different fate, only hanging to his torso by a few threads, but other than that, the man was fine. Jasper rolled his neck before retrieving yet another joint from his pocket, using a small flame close to him to light it as he surveyed the damage. "You ain't getting up from that," Jasper said, seemingly to no one. "Don't even try it." The Draco whistled appreciatively at the results of his attack: even for holding back some power, the results were impressive.

Indeed, as Raven had also alluded to, Nestor was without a doubt in no shape to continue the spar on any level. The adamantium orb that he had made as a last resort for defense, strong though it was, could not match up against the sheer amount of power that the famed Jasper had brought to bear. The Meteor Drive was one of Jasper's better attacks, using the physics of gravity, speed, and velocity, mixed with the power of his ki breath to create a spiraling drill like attack that could penetrate anything, just from the energy output. The fact that the drop could be turned into a stomp, press, elbow drop, fist drop, or anything else to the imagination, made it doubly effective as a physical attack. To put is simply; Nestor  never stood a chance at defense.

Nestor coughed as he struggled to move, being half buried under smaller chunks of rock and metal that had been blown apart by Jasper's attack. He hurt all over: no broken bones thanks to being able to reinforce them with metal themselves, but man was he sore. He coughed a great deal more violently as he made another attempt to move, coughing up blood, probably from internal injuries, before laying back. 

"You fought well old man," Jasper said reverently, giving Nestor his fair share in terms of respect. However, as soon as Jasper moved to take a step towards the defeated Simia warrior to help him up, a dozen or so blurs darted in front of him, separating him from Nestor. The blurs turned out to be a group of similarly dressed natives, ranging from their teens to their thirties, all looking ready to fight if their similarly glowing eyes meant anything. Jasper just cocked his head to the side in confusion, wanting to laugh at the group's intentions. 

"This ends now," the tallest of the group said, stepping out in front to address Jasper. "For today we unite to fight you scum, you hear me Ut Puri!?"

Jasper 's jaw just dropped, not believing for a second what he just heard. 'Did that kid just accuse me of being a part of Ut Puri?' Jasper sighed as he rubbed his palms together, shaking his head as if he were about to scold a child in disappointment "Oh no," Jasper said with a chuckle. "You about to get hurt.".                        


 



© 2015 M.K. Alexander


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

325 Views
Added on April 7, 2015
Last Updated on April 22, 2015


Author

M.K. Alexander
M.K. Alexander

Penns Grove, NJ



About
M.K. Alexander is a 24 year old first time novelist from Penns Grove, NJ. His inspiration for writing Illumination X comes from his love of history and a time-honed view on the importance learning fro.. more..

Writing