Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Published!!!!

Published!!!!

A Chapter by M.K. Alexander
"

Just some updates for Illumination X that I wanted to share with everyone!

"
Hello everyone! It has been a good five months since I posted the very first chapter of Illumination X, and man, has it gone a long way! As of this post/memo, I have a grand total of 3,249 collective views for Illumination X! That's one heck of an accomplishment, and i have every last one of you to thank!
But wait, the good news is far from finished. As of June 5, 2015, yours truly had the proud pleasure of achieving yet another milestone, that being the signing of a Bookfuel PUBLISHING CONTRACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, you read that right; in a matter of a few short months, I will be the proud author of my first in-print novel, this epic that you all have the pleasure of reading for your own enjoyment. I'm excited, I'm happy, and I'm in awe that I was able to accomplish something this grand. I couldn't have done it without all or your support; just seeing how this story has spread in both my community and on the world wide web had motivated me.
As I work toward the final stages of publication (for those who don't know the drill, that would be the rounds of editing for the manuscript i.e. what's posted on this site, the cover art, and the legalities {ISBN number, copyright, and the LOC number}, I have made the decision to keep this unedited (professionally that is) version of the novel posted for your enjoyment. Also, I have started a gofundme to spread the word further, which you can find at http://www.gofundme.com/w3ksbua2 . Check it out and spread the word: now that I'm on the official road to publication, I want to try to see if I can make Illumination X go viral. Thank you for all of your support everyone; don't forget to spread the word!


© 2015 M.K. Alexander


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just a quick review... check out Illumination X on Smashwords.com!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

322 Views
1 Review
Added on June 9, 2015
Last Updated on June 9, 2015
Tags: Illumination X, gofundme, supernatural, historical fiction, published, literary fiction, bookfuel


Author

M.K. Alexander
M.K. Alexander

Penns Grove, NJ



About
M.K. Alexander is a 24 year old first time novelist from Penns Grove, NJ. His inspiration for writing Illumination X comes from his love of history and a time-honed view on the importance learning fro.. more..

Writing