Summary

Summary

A Chapter by M.K. Alexander
"

Just a Summary of Illumination X for everyone who is wondering what it's all about

"


            In the year 2008, many people seem to have the comfortable thought that we know all there is to know about our world. With the advent of social media, a greater technological expertise, and increasing longevity to boot, these thoughts sound like an unspoken truth. However, everything is not as clear cut as it seems to be on the surface. No one knows this better the Raven Edge, a man of many titles and interests: a professor, philanthropist, part time writer, mixed martial artist…not to mention the Draco Exemplar of the Illuminati.

Yes, you read that right, Illuminati. An age old order, whose purpose is the true enlightenment of all on Earth, as well as to protect a super-human race of beings known as the Sovrumano, humans with powers that liken them to mythological creatures. As Exemplar, Raven is one of the leading members of this illustrious group, as well as one of their strongest warriors, being a Draco himself.. Despite the large amount of titles, Raven is also an easygoing man with a family of his own, being able to carefully balance his multiple jobs successfully.

That all changes when Soulbreaker, a legendary weapon of terrible power that struck down even the ‘mythical’ Achilles, emerges after an absence of nearly 2500 years from the face of history.

With the support of the Illuminati and his trusted brother Jazz, Raven embarks on a mission to Soulbreaker’s hiding place, deep within the confines of  the Greek isle of Rhodes, to retrieve it before the Illuminati’s sworn enemies, the xenophobic organization known as Ut Puri, do. But even with the Illuminati by his side and a near immeasurable amount of power in the palm of his hand, can Raven truly succeed in his endeavor, especially when the enemy bolsters powerful Sovrumano warriors of their own, as well as the support of one of the world’s most prolific of organizations: the mighty Swiss Guard of the Vatican?

For Raven Edge, failure is not an option, for the very survival of mankind, Sovrumano and otherwise, depends on his success.


 

 



© 2015 M.K. Alexander


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

409 Views
Added on April 10, 2015
Last Updated on June 5, 2015


Author

M.K. Alexander
M.K. Alexander

Penns Grove, NJ



About
M.K. Alexander is a 24 year old first time novelist from Penns Grove, NJ. His inspiration for writing Illumination X comes from his love of history and a time-honed view on the importance learning fro.. more..

Writing