market

market

A Chapter by kumars
"

short story

"

Once upon a time there lived one old man,

He lived in a cottage alone. His family had deprived him so he lived out from city at temple. He used to collect edible at day time from city against work. Every day he lived this way.

One day he went to city market. His clothes were dirty and he wore one rope on his shoulder. Whole day passed away but he did not found any work. he was sad sitting on small wall near market.

He face looked pale and worried as his had nothing to eat in his cottage. He had no money with him to buy some food. He waited for another five minutes before he started going back to cottage.

he looked down to road which was silent no one looked to far away.

He crushed to his luck and god for letting him hungry this day and looked up.

He stated to his way when,

One man said him from back, “you old man.”

He looked back and found one rich man dressed in bright clothes.

“Yes, sir.”

Bowing him closing his both hands. "i need some one to carry my luggage to my home. Will you carry it, i will pay you ten rupees in return.” Said rich man.

Old man got happy and said yes in no moment.

 

 



© 2013 kumars


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on December 25, 2013
Last Updated on December 25, 2013
Tags: ss


Author

kumars
kumars

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India



About
(She was looking for some one!) my poetry book available on kindle, amazon. ( i have four book on going,must read , Shot the Story, Love and lust poem era, you shouldn't be alive novel fiction, Hor.. more..

Writing
smile smile

A Poem by kumars


the jailer. the jailer.

A Poem by kumars