The day part 1

The day part 1

A Chapter by MusicLover

*Pennys POV*

        Oh man these last few classes are sooooo long. I am waiting in my last period history class for the bell to ring. I need to study for my AP music exam and my AP Literature exam. I also need to help David study.

        "Penny. Please pay attention. School is not a time for you to daydream." The teacher. Mr. jack says. The class starts to snicker as I shrink in my seat.

        The class goes back to the lesson, which i don't know why. There is only a month left of school, and we are still learning. I glance over at the clock on the wall.

Just a few more seconds. I tell myself.

        Mr. Jack pulls up the screen to give us the assignment. I see Friday written under it so I pay no mind to it. I have to run to go in time. I have to do this. I have to help my crush.

*Brookes POV*

        We all decided to meet at Maddies locker because it is closest to the door. I am the first one there since I have a free period because I already finished the course. So as i wait I start to daydream.

        Just then I start to hear foot steps and I see my sisters start to gossip.

        When Maddie gets here she tries to open her locker.

        "Stupid ADHD." she mutters under her breath.

        "Guys hurry up. I need to help David study for chem. and I need to study for my AP exams next week." Penny says a bit more anxious then usual.

        In no time at all, we seem to be. The next thing I notice is that I am apparently on the ground, fighting for my life.

*Marias POV*

        The first thing I notice by the Tutti Fruity is a black Ford Pickup truck. Man that thing is huge. There is no site of the boys so i let my mind do to ease for a minute. Then I see those guys from the movie store and Blake. I suddenly start rubbing my hair. I start to step toward them but Maddie grabs my arm.

        "Maria this is a bad idea. I ma getting a bad vibe from these guys." Maddie said like a mother would.

        "Maddie, relax. Come on. Let's go get some ice cream. I know you have been needing one." I say, pulling her along to the ice cream counter,

        I try to get those boys out of my mind but i just can't. Blake has been acting weird since the concert. I need to get to the bottom of this.

        "Crap. I forgot my wallet. I'll be right back. I say, stepping away from my sisters. i walk toword the guys, looking over my sholder ot make sure I am not being followed.

        Maybe Maddie is right. I'll talk to Blake later.

        I look over to where the girls are and I see that Autumn is playing with her hair, Brooke is reading and Penny is working on transposing music. I also see Maddie working on a story. I start to walk back when somebody grabs my shoulder. I turn slowly and see that it is Blake.

        "I'm so sorry Maria." Blake mutters in a quiet voice.

        He pulls a crowbar out from behind him and before I can scream, he hits me in the head. My body tumbles back dramatically. I am still awake but flustered. The two men from Blockbuster grab me and I start to scream. I am kicking and screaming. They throw me in the truck. As soon as they are gone. I let the tears fall. And then, I sleep.



© 2012 MusicLover


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on September 8, 2012
Last Updated on September 8, 2012


Author

MusicLover
MusicLover

..., VA



About
LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
Liar Liar

A Poem by MusicLover