The day part 3

The day part 3

A Chapter by MusicLover

*Marias POV*

        I had to twist and turn. Making sure I was not paralyzed. My head was heavy and clouded, but other then this massive mirane. I am ok. I can see out of the little glass plate that was put up.

        I can see Brookes back, in a pile of blood. I can hear her faint coughing. Te brown haired man is standing over her body, with a grim expression on his face. I can see Autumn rubbing her arm, when I can see a bruise on her delicate cheek. Maddie is rubbing her head just when two men grab her and throw her in. I wait until the trunk closes before even moving again.

        I start to move toward her when I her a loud noise

        BANG!!!!!!

        A gun. I am afraid to look to see what happened. I look, and Brooke and Autumn appear to be ok. Penny isn’t any where near the other girls. I look  back where out stuff is and i see her. Her body starts to quiver. Her stomach is covered in blood.

        "PENNY PENNY PENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I start to kick and scream like a kid throwing a temper tantrum.

        Maddie softly groans in annoyance. She turns to face me, eyes half open.

        "Christ Maria, where's the fire?" she asks.

        "Th….they shot her." I say

        "Who? Who shot who?"

        "The men who locked us in here shot her."

        "WHO IS HER?"

        "Penny." I whisper.

        I curl my self into a ball. Maddie comes over and wraps her arms around me.

        "Its ok honey." she says strokeing my hair.

        She feels a bit wet so I look at her. Her pant leg is covered in blood. I rolled up the cuff and I see that she has been stabbed. i pull of my sweater and tie it in a knot just above the wound. She winces when I tighten it.

        "It’s the only way that you wont die." I reply. "It's gonna be ok."

        Now I don’t even know if we can survive this.

 

 

*Maddies POV*

        After MAria is done tieing the knot i wince. The pain of the blood being unable to flow freely is unbearable. My leg feels numb. I start to lose feeling in my leg.

        "Its gonna be ok." Maria says, still attending to my wound.

        I start to feel my eyelids droop, and then i feel marias hands on my head doing a relaxatiiion technique. It makes me feel at peace. i start to sleep. I hear to mor ebodys get thrown in, and I feel the car lurk forward, but I can not open my eyes. I feel like I am blind.

        Will I ever wake up?



© 2012 MusicLover


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Post more!! I'm hooked....

Posted 11 Years Ago


MusicLover

11 Years Ago

I will...i just need to type.
Dark and Mysterious

11 Years Ago

Keep me updated :)
MusicLover

11 Years Ago

dont worry i will :)
o.O you do know tieing a knot around that wound will make her loose that leg, right? I just found that out yesterday that only movies could do that and not loose a limb for some reason lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


MusicLover

11 Years Ago

if you loose to much blood you would pass out and then die
♥ Kinnixk

11 Years Ago

are we going to debate this? lets look it up
MusicLover

11 Years Ago

nah....2 laz

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 8, 2012
Last Updated on September 8, 2012


Author

MusicLover
MusicLover

..., VA



About
LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
Liar Liar

A Poem by MusicLover