The preperation of a life time, both sides of the story

The preperation of a life time, both sides of the story

A Chapter by MusicLover
"

The girls are preparing for a concert that they have been looking forward to. Blake joins the gang. The journey continues wuth makeup, blackmail and more deama. Maddies pic

"

*Marias POV*

"Thank for the tickets for tonight dad." I say to my dad before going my room and getting ready for concert preparation.

      "It is no problem honey; I know how much you and your friends love Maroon 5. I just want to make you happy." my dad says while he rubs my hair and then kisses my forehead. The doorbell rings so I sprint down stairs and greet everyone.

      "Welcome to the preparation of the greatest event of our lives." I say in an official voice. We dash up the stairs, carrying enough beauty supplies and other necessities for the concert, there was so much; it could supply at least thirty people instead of five.

      I go to my bookshelf and pull out a Maroon 5 CD. I place it carefully and skip forward to track 4 "Wake up call". The sweet voice of Adam Levine fills the room. We all sing to the chorus.    

      "Wake up call caught you in the morning with another one in my bed/ Don’t you care about me anymore/ care about me./ I don’t think so/. Six foot tall came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead. /He won't come around here anymore./ Come around here /I don’t think so."

      We all sound like tone death weasels, except for Penny because she sings in the church choir. So she sings it solo.

      "Wake up call caught you in the morning with another one in my bed/ Don’t you care about me anymore/ care about me./ I don’t think so/. Six foot tall came without a warning so I had to shoot him dead. /He won't come around here anymore./ Come around here /I don’t think so."

While she was singing we were laying out all of the supplies. Nail polish, foundation, blush, lip gloss, necklaces, bangles, the whole deal was spread on my wood floor.

      The first thing we do is get dressed. I am wearing a grey maroon 5 shirt, light denim jeans, black heeled boots, a simple music note necklace and black nail polish. Penny is wearing a black maroon 5 shirt, skinny jeans, white boots and her zombie kitty necklace, with black and white zebra print nails. Brooke is wearing a black shirt with the group member faces, maroon jeans grey boots and her silver butterfly necklace, with silver sparkle nail polish. Autumn is wearing her white "Moves like Jagger" shirt, black skinny jeans and black heels with her nerdy panda necklace with a simler nail pattern as Penny, but instead of whte, it is pink and black. Maddie surprised us while being herself. She has a double sided shirt. On the front is Rammstein, her favorite German band and on the back is Maroon 5. She has trouble squeezing into the shirt and she lets out little yelps. She nearly flies out of the room, but she slams onto Zack.

      "How did I know it was you?' Zack asks Maddie in a playful voice.

      "Probably because you love me." she says. "Uh… can I go put my jeans on?" she adds.

      "Fine." Zack says.

      Maddie slides on dark denim skinny jeans and low heeled black boots. She puts on her wolf necklace and her nails are sparkly black. I glance at the time. 2:00, meaning we still have time to do last minute preparations. For example we all have the same top coat desing. a music note M-A-R-O-O-N-5-! and another music note.

      "So who wants to drive?" Penny asks.

      "I'll drive to and Autumn you will drive us back, right?” Brooke asks.

      "No… she'll be too tipsy, I'll drive." Zack says.

      "Ok let's go, we need good parking." Maddie says and she leans over to kiss Zack.

 

*Dillions POV*

"Okay, so here is the plan. We will follow Blake home and give him the story. James, you will be in the back of the ally. Joey, you will be with me so if he tries to run you can get him. Any questions?" I say.

      No one asked so we all piled into James's new black truck and we went to Blake's apartment. I make a mental note being grateful he has not moved.

      We wait for what seemed forever when he finally comes. His face is not one of utter horror and shock, at least not yet.

      "Hey Dillon; how have you been?" Blake asks casually.

      "Oh nothing; except I was going through my dad’s old case files and I found something interesting. It was a closed juvenile case. It was for drug usage on school grounds." I say while holding up the file, the suspect was Blake.

      Shock quickly spread across his face, just like I had hoped.

      "I took the blame for you. I know how much you want to be a teacher, so I took all the blame and asked Dad to close the file. Now I can either reveal this or we can keep it a secret. What would you like to do?" I say, implying that there is no choice.

      He stands there flabbergasted, so I say "Joey." and he just slaps him. Blake recoils and collapses on the ground.

      "I said what do you want to do?"

      "I want it to be a secret."

      A smile creeps upon my face. "Perfect. Now here is the plan.”



© 2012 MusicLover


Author's Note

MusicLover
Thank you for continuing to read this book. I truley enjoy your comments.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this. It is really good

Posted 11 Years Ago


@Shep2 keep in mind she's also a new writer. Poety is more her forte.
now my review: i really like it. But it would be nice to have more details of the surroundings. (I have to start using more details as well) other then that good job :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You really need to spend some time with other writers. Personaly I hate first person writting. And even worse when it is this bad. Sorry but I tell the truth and will not give flowery remarks when you need hard honest words.

You really needed to spend some time reading both. A good example would be for todays author is James Patterson his. Book Toys.. it is written in first oerson. There are much better authors out there,but they write in third person. Which does not limit the writer and have lots of quality books. Robert Jordan, barndon sanderson. Jr. Tolken.

There are some good first person writers here as well. Sm Garcia. Reaper. EMF Third person. Tkberry. Flags of war. My self included. Android others. Study these books and see and compare them to yours. That way you can make yours better.

Posted 12 Years Ago


When you said something about Wake Up Call by Maroon 5 the song started playing in my head. Haha
"...tone death weasels..." HAHAHA That's me!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

342 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 14, 2012
Last Updated on June 12, 2012
Tags: Preporation


Author

MusicLover
MusicLover

..., VA



About
LoveMyProfile.com more..

Writing
Liar Liar

A Poem by MusicLover



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..