Another Ceremony

Another Ceremony

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell

Chapter fifteen

“Umm…” I moaned when he pulled away but he just reached for my shirt and pulled it off. “Protection?” I managed and he laughed.

“We don’t need that.”

“What do you mean?” I pulled away and he groaned but sat down on the bed patting the spot beside him. I crawled up into his lap instead and he smiled.

“Most Witches don’t have human sex.” He whispered, “We started after one of your human sister-in-laws visited and asked you about our life in the bedroom. We procreate through dreams. One day I will try to enter your dream and you will know then that I wish to procreate and if you allow me in we will do this in our heads and you then will possibly become pregnant.”

“So most don’t have this?” I whispered thinking about my physical attraction to him.

“No.”

“Then what about … well when you have a strong physical attraction to the other person.”

“Most don’t have that.” He whispered, “Only us Ally.” He promised on my lips again and I sighed leaving my questions behind and wrapping my arms around him. I curled up around him as we laid in the bed later and just ran my fingers over him.

“What are you thinking about?” Clay whispered lifting my chin to look at him.

“About how I’d feel if you didn’t let me touch you.” I whispered.

“Like Andrew wouldn’t.” He commented and I nodded.

“I like this relationship.” I whispered, “I like to not have to worry about touching you by accident… I really do love you.” I promised and he smiled.

“Let’s do the ceremony.” He whispered, “Give yourself something to remember later.” I smiled some and just held onto him.

“After I wake up.” I promised him. “I think I’m ready to try to sleep.”

“Okay then.” He smiled this time and I grinned putting my head on his chest so that I could listen to his heart.

“I have a question.” I looked up and he chuckled.

“What’s that?”

“Well when I go to sleep my heart slows…?”

“Mine slows with yours. It’s what puts me to sleep.”

“The reason you can’t sleep without your mate?”

“Exactly.” He smiled kissing me softly, “Now sleep before I change my mind and keep you up for another few hours.” I blushed and he smiled a little wider before just kissing my head. I laid in his arms but when my eyes closed I woke up in another war and screamed until Clay woke me up.

“If we do the ceremony will I stop getting dreams of all of the wars?”

“Yes.” He nodded, “You will gain pretty much all your memories within 24 hours of the next ceremony.”

“Then let’s go.” I whispered and then repeated the same words that I’d repeated from him a few weeks before.

I stayed hidden in the room the next 24 hours unable to sleep as all of my memories fell into my present mind. Clay stayed with me just holding me and letting me turn into him during the bad memories and then smiling with me as I got the good memories. Finally there was a break and I looked up at Clay.



© 2013 Mary Greenwell


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on March 10, 2013
Last Updated on March 10, 2013


Author

Mary Greenwell
Mary Greenwell

Bloomfield, KY



About
I love to write and read. I am in college right now and so I don't get to write as often as I like but I still enjoy it. more..

Writing
Flashbacks Flashbacks

A Chapter by Mary Greenwell