September Sweaters

September Sweaters

A Chapter by Haley Smith

You know one teacher I really loved was my math teacher Ms. Hazzon. She was really young and really pretty but she was thick, like she had a real girl's body. And that made me feel better sometimes because most of the girls in eighth grade were really skinny and I was kinda curvy. I really liked her because she was nice and she cared about me. See, I was in her remedial class. In Texas they have state tests called TAKS and I fucked up on mine so I had to take remedials instead of an elective. I was in her remedial and her regular math class, so I got double love.

 

I really liked her though because, first, my school had this really dumb PDA rule and me and Nic would always be holding hands and kissing and stuff. Most teachers, like Mrs. Wilshire, who everyone called the Gum Nazi, would yell at us and s**t and tell us to stop. One time we got ISS because of it. But when Ms. Hazzon saw us, she didn't care. She would smile and shake her head but she was young and she understood. Mrs. Wilshire was about sixty bajillion years old and looked like a man and I felt real s****y for her husband.

 

There was only one thing I didn't like about Ms. Hazzon. She didn't seem to get the f****n' hint. Nobody did. Yeah yeah, me and Nic seemed so cute and like husband wife and all that s**t, but I was a bowl of ashes on the inside because he made me feel dumb and hurt me when he would squeeze my wrists and make me feel bad for crying. He told me to wear hoodies and jackets all the time so people wouldn't notice, even though it was early September and I was in athletics. My mom is usually really good at picking things up like that too, but I just got so good at hidin' s**t. I got so good at hiding how I really felt and how I really looked underneath all those jackets. It's not my mom's fault or Ms. Hazzon's fault. I just wished somebody could've helped me sooner.



© 2008 Haley Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

squeezing your wrists?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 22, 2008


Author

Haley Smith
Haley Smith

Fayetteville, AR



About
x more..

Writing
For You For You

A Poem by Haley Smith