Hello? God?

Hello? God?

A Chapter by Haley Smith

Dear God, or whoever it is out there, or if there is anyone out there anymore. So Dear Whoever... can you answer me a question? Oh, well that's dumb of me because I already asked you one. But anyhow, why are girls so mean? It's not my fault I don't have money like their parents do. Why do they call me a s**t? Why are they nice to me on the first day of school and then they don't talk to me anymore and whisper all hush-hush when I walk by? I'm not a s**t. I'm a nice girl. I'm nice to everyone. I want to scream that at the top of my lungs. I want to stand up at lunch in the middle of the cafeteria and scream it until my throat feels like it's on fire. I try to be like everyone else. I try to make good grades and be pretty and tan and I tried out for basketball and volleyball and got put on off-season both times. I try to do what I think will make them like me and what I think will keep my face from being wet and splotchy and with tons of smudgy makeup cuz of all the tears.

 

I'm not a s**t! I'm a nice girl! I'm nice to everyone! I am Virgin Cassie!



© 2008 Haley Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 3, 2008


Author

Haley Smith
Haley Smith

Fayetteville, AR



About
x more..

Writing
For You For You

A Poem by Haley Smith