Blackout

Blackout

A Chapter by Haley Smith

"Do you wanna?"

 

Nic's hand went up my skirt and his breath was hot against my ear. We were in his garage, his hot, smelly, dusty garage and on his hot, smelly, dusty ol' couch. It was quiet, all quiet except for the crickets outside and the sprinklers. His parents and little brother were all out at dinner. He lied about being sick so he could see me and watch Fresh Prince with me. When he told me, it made me smile a lot. Except there was no Fresh Prince when I got there. Just a stereo and the couch and the garage, and us.

 

I pushed him away a little. He was kissing my neck but it felt like he was trying to bite it off and he was squeezing my thigh and hurting me bad.

 

"What the f**k, Cassie?" His voice was getting louder and meaner. My heart thud in my chest.

 

"I don't wanna." My voice was quiet.

 

He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I didn't smile.

 

"Please?"

 

I bit my lip.

 

Suddenly, his hand closed mine up real tight into a little ball and my knuckles were white and tears tickled at my eyes and I let out this painful sound.

 

"That's what I wanna hear -- a hot, sexy moan," he said and gripped my arms when I tried to get off the couch.

 

"Nic!" I screamed, and I had a loud scream. He put his hand over my mouth and tried wrestling me to the ground.

 

I blacked out after that. All I remember is bits and pieces -- I kicked him where he was hard and wet, his angry face, me breathing heavy and so scared I couldn't even cry or scream or shout, and running running, running home as fast as my legs could take me.



© 2008 Haley Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

so sad so so sad

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 3, 2008


Author

Haley Smith
Haley Smith

Fayetteville, AR



About
x more..

Writing
For You For You

A Poem by Haley Smith