Insanity

Insanity

A Chapter by Haley Smith

Monday at school was insane. I didn't sit with Nic at lunch, because my mom really did talk to his mom. I didn't sit with anyone, cuz word had gotten around. No one seemed to believe me except for Brandi, Hillary, and Jillian, but still I sat by myself at lunch in the bathroom in a stall and locked myself away. I thought about so many things -- mom, Gary, Rylee, Wyatt, Nic, school, athletics, and then I started feeling sick. Like a whole bunch of crazy animals were having a dance party in my stomach and bumping around in there and I thought I was going to puke all over myself. But I didn't. I wanted to but I didn't. And I thought maybe it was because I was hungry, but then I realized I had no appetite. Even the teachers and his football coach knew. All the coaches hated me cuz they all thought Nic was this great little boy who could never do anything wrong.

The rest of the week, I had flip-flop days. On the flip days I was okay. On the flop days I just wanted to crawl into a corner and die and rot away because of what everyone said.

"She's gonna press charges--"

"God, she's a lying crazy b***h, Nic would never do that--"

"What the f**k? Nic Redder? Never, dude! Oh my God--"

"...beat her face in..."

I just wanted somebody to say, "Aren't there to sides to every story?"


© 2008 Haley Smith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow omG

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 3, 2008


Author

Haley Smith
Haley Smith

Fayetteville, AR



About
x more..

Writing
For You For You

A Poem by Haley Smith