Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pam

~Three Hours Later~
*
-Rosalind-
I can't wait to see James and Richard. Richard did text me back and said that he was on his way. I grabbed my cute little black purse and car keys. I walked to the car in my one-inch heels trying not to stumble. My beige car sat making the night even more relaxing. The car made a sound as I pushed in the button to unlock the doors. I sat down and laid my purse on the seat next to me. My fingers fiddled with the group of keys as I tried to find the one that would start the engine. Eventually I found the main key and put it into the ignition. It wouldn't be long until I arrived to Promenade. The feeling of freedom blossomed in my mind. Two amazing guys who cherish me- one who is slightly better than the other- to their limits, a great working car, a license, and two fun-filled events to go to. What a life. You think I would be rich; or at least better-looking. Before I knew it, something awful happened. I glanced at the clock. It read two minutes past four. Promenade had already started, and I was late. At that moment, I knew school was going to be crowded with cars and people dressed all fancy. It was nerve- racking. I came to a red light, and stopped. There was a weird buzzing sound coming from an unknown location. I glanced around, searching for the sound's direct place. Then I realized it was coming from my purse all along. The light turned green and I slid my hands on the steering wheel. Almost to school, nothing else could go wrong, right?


© 2013 Pam


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on July 3, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2013
Tags: Rosalind, James, Richard


Author

Pam
Pam

NJ



About
Heyy. I'm seventeen and have been writing for most of my life. I'm also interested in Art and Computers. more..

Writing
Open Windows Open Windows

A Poem by Pam


Royalty with Fame Royalty with Fame

A Story by Pam