Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Pam

~An Hour Later~
*
-James-
To:  Rosalind
From:  James
Where the hell are you? It's already past five... Promenade is almost over. We're all getting ready to leave and go to the Country Club. Txt me when u can. Love you baby <3.
I put my phone in my dress pants pocket. This wasn't like Rosalind, she hadn't ever been this late, except for the one time she came over my house. There was an "event" going on that day, and it couldn't be avoided. Maybe event isn't the correct word to use to refer to a fire. As irrelevant as this is, my friend Shane is the one who started the fire. Please don't ask how....
"My poor Rosalind. Where could she be?" I wondered aloud, not being able to let my thoughts of her escape my mind.
Richard walked over with his hands in his pant pockets, "What has happened to sweet, innocent Rosalind?" he asked coldly, letting his bitterness be exposed.
I crossed my arms, trying to keep my cool, "Well we all know you only care about Rosalind so you can collect all the fame and her father's money if something happens to her."
"You're just saying that cause her father likes me better, and I can't help that he has all the money in the family. He's a greedy b*****d who's selfish."
"Speaking of b******s," I mumbled.
"What?" he chuckled. "You just wait until the day the b***h dies- the money will be all mine. Ca-ching, ca-ching."
"You a*s!" I exclaimed as I jumped at him.
He pushed me back before I got close enough to punch his face.
"You really wanna cause a scene here?" he whispered, making me hesitate.
I stepped back and lowered my fist. He was right; I didn't want to make a scene when I had to worry about Rosalind. Richard slid his hands into his pant pockets and stood there. I just don't have time for this. Rosalind is lost somewhere and needs my help. I glanced at Richard, not wanting to look, but I couldn't help it. He had taken his phone out and was probably texting Rosalind.
To:  Rosalind
From:  Richard
What happened? Where r u? Prom is going to start soon. Well, I'm going to the Country club. Meet u there, hopefully. I love u n can't wait for us to have fun later.
~Richard


© 2013 Pam


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on July 3, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2013


Author

Pam
Pam

NJ



About
Heyy. I'm seventeen and have been writing for most of my life. I'm also interested in Art and Computers. more..

Writing
Open Windows Open Windows

A Poem by Pam


Royalty with Fame Royalty with Fame

A Story by Pam