Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by Pam

*

-James-

            I can't believe Patt kicked me out of Rosalind's room. Why? She doesn't trust me? She probably thinks I'll influence Rosalind in some way. I stood there and continued to stare at the door. Then a sudden thought ran across my mind. What if I were to accidentally hear everything they were talking about? I bent my elbow and leaned my arm against the tan door.

            "So, what details of the accident can you give me?" I recognized Patt's voice ask.

            "I can't remember much," Rosalind's sweet voice replied.

            "Well... tell me everything that you can."

            "Ummm... I woke up on the ground and thought my surroundings looked familiar. Later on I found out that I had been in an accident and no one would give me any further details."

            "How did your surroundings look familiar? Did anything about it seem strange to you?"

            "Excuse me," a voice exclaimed behind me.

            I turned to see who was interrupting my concentration. It was a short brunette wearing a nurse's uniform. She was holding a clipboard in one hand and a pen in the other. I looked the nurse up and down, wondering what she was going to do to Rosalind when she entered the room. She stood impatiently waiting for me to move out of her way. I glanced at her name tag; Selina. Realizing Selina's frustration, I moved away from the door, before she got really angry and shoved me out of the way herself.

            "Thank you," she exclaimed sweetly.

            "No problem," I replied pushing hair away from my face.



© 2013 Pam


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on July 3, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2013
Tags: Rosalind, James, Richard


Author

Pam
Pam

NJ



About
Heyy. I'm seventeen and have been writing for most of my life. I'm also interested in Art and Computers. more..

Writing
Open Windows Open Windows

A Poem by Pam


Royalty with Fame Royalty with Fame

A Story by Pam