Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A Chapter by Pam

~10 Minutes Later~

*

-James-

            I came to a halt in front of the church. This is where it would all end. Maybe I'm over reacting? No. Not this time. Nothing would change my mind. Rosalind was lost forever. What else was left to live for? I already had a pocket knife, so might as well just finish it all. Tears started pouring down my face. Why had I even come here? Nothing mattered. I walked up the stairs and laid a hand on the knob connected to the steel door of the entrance. It felt cold and lifeless for a place of worship. I turned the knob and entered. The window of the inside of the building were covered in stain glass. The hues were various colors of a rainbow. Pictures of religious events in history were displayed by them. After being distracted, I remembered my soul purpose for being here again. I put my hand in my pocket and took out the knife. It had a wooden handle and felt smooth. I positioned the knife so the blade would be exposed and locked it so there would be no further trouble. I ran my index finger down along the blade, unaware of how sharp it actually was. Blood dripped out of my finger as my rage increased. Insanity started surrounding me and taking over my mind. Had jealousy really taken over and driven me to this point? A little puddle of blood on the floor wouldn't discourage me. I held the knife up to my throat and my hand started shaking. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I held the knife closer, pressing it against my skin. My heart pounded and my breathing became heavier. My muscles tensed up and I began to sweat. Rosalind. I had officially gone insane.

            "Rosalind!" I spoke my last word and slid the knife quickly across my throat.

*



© 2013 Pam


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like the story overall. I haven't read a really good romance story for a while. This was really great.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 3, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2013
Tags: Rosalind, James, Richard


Author

Pam
Pam

NJ



About
Heyy. I'm seventeen and have been writing for most of my life. I'm also interested in Art and Computers. more..

Writing
Open Windows Open Windows

A Poem by Pam


Royalty with Fame Royalty with Fame

A Story by Pam