Chapter 06

Chapter 06

A Chapter by Reaper
"

Truth hurts. Can Reaper handle the truth from Lizbeth?

"
"He's healped us out plenty of times in SAO its only right for us to help him."
"Miss Lizbeth we are sorry. Will you please look at our equipment? We heard you were one of the best."
"Very well. But when I'm done with your clan's I'm taking a break."
I smiled at her and she glared at me. I. Chuckled and walked over to her "Smile. Its more becoming of you. Besides, if you don't, I'll kiss you out here."
"Oh is that so?" She hits me hard in the arm and then kisses me. "Is that becoming of me as well?" She smirks before walking back inside.
I just stood there speechless. "Dude. I think you just got pwned by your girlfriend." One of the guards laughed.
"You know, I think your right and I have no idea what to say or do. I'm completely at a loss for once."
The group laughs. "Get in there. She's waiting on you." Said their leader.
"Yea. Thanks." I walk in and head to the back. "Liz, I'm sor."
"Stop. Don't. I know you did this because you care. I haven't had this much business in forever. Thank you." She gently hugs me. "So your still a beta tester huh."
I sigh. "Yea. Its really the only job IRL I can do."
"Whys that?"
I keep silent and when she looked at me she could see the pain in me. "I didn't want you to know. I didn't want anyone to know." I moved away from her. I was ashamed for not telling her sooner. "I'm confined to a wheelchair for now. I have been for some time."
"Oh." Was all she said.
"I tried rehab but got very frustrated with them. They kept giving me excuses and run arounds. I gave up. Then SAO Beta happened and it improved my spirits. I kept running into Kirito but we never really talked. Once SAO was released, well, I was glad to be trapped. I didn't want it to end. I thought mabey this was my way to end it. Then Kirito invited me into his party. That helped me. That day changed me slightly, but what really changed me forever, was the day Kirito told me to come here to get my equipment cheaked. I meet you and fell in love." I felt arms around me and a head on my back. "I can't deny it anymore liz, I want to be with you, but I can't let a cripple like me slow you down."
"THATS ENOUGH!" She yelled as she hit me. I turned and she had tears running down her face. "Don't you think that I don't care if your in a wheelchair or not, but that I love you because you are who you are. That's what matters to me. It matters to me that your willing to go to any lengths to help me, that's what I love about you. If you can't walk or not oh well, there's worse things to have in the world. Look at Asuna's new friend Yuuki, she's stuck inside a cleanroom at a hospital till she dies, and your woried about walking?"
That took me off guard. Yuuki, the one Kirito fought and I was going to but he convinced me not to, was in a hospital? That could only mean one thing. A full dive system for the critically sick. "Your right." I lowered my head. "I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?"
"Why would you have to even ask?" She hugged me before giving me a kiss. "You signing up for that tounrny tomorrow?"
"Yea. Will you watch me?"
"I can't" she sighed. I have a trip tomorrow I can't get out of. Its to visit family. My grandfather has a shrine and so I I'm gonna have to dress up too." She pouts.
"I bet you'll look beautiful in the outfit." I looked up. "Crap. I forgot. Those guys are getting restless. Why don't you tend to their armor and then we can go have fun." I smiled and messaged the leader outside to let them in. I went to the corner and sat on a stool and started to inspect my stuff. "Garbage....garbage....garbage....hmm not bad.....garbage...."
"What you calling garbage?" Lizbeth asked. She walked over and looked at the pile I was making on the floor. "WHAAAAAA!" She yelled.
"What?" I asked. I looked at the ore on the floor. You mean that stuff? I got it from that mountain I killed. You want it?"
"OF COURSE I DO!" She left and came back with a box. "Put all the stuff you don't want in this box from now on."
"Yes ma'am" I gulped as I seen her look. I started throwing all the ore into the box when the guys walked in. "Lizbeth, did you want these weapons I dont want too." I teased.
She glared at me and I threw up my hands. Chuckling I put the weapons on the counter in a row. She told the guys she'll be right back and took the box into the back. When she came back out she looked at me and the row of weaponry on the counter. Shaking her head, she looks at the guild. "Who's first?" She asked.
The leader went to start giving her his stuff. "Stop." I said. "What kind of leader are you? A decent leader will make sure that his guild members are taken care of before himself. Even if its lowest level player that's taken care of first. When you think like that you can get your guild very far. How do you think that guild, the entire guild was chosen to be beta testers like I am. Its because they do what I just shared with you. Leader takes care of his men first by helping the weakest become stronger before himself."
"Your right." The man said. "Lilly, get up here. Your first."
"What?" Squealed a girl with catears.
"You heard him, we need to make make you stronger. Come get your equipment taken care of."
"Ye...yes sir." She said as she about tripped going up to the counter.
"What level are you?" I asked.
"23."
"Hmm." I look at her then rummage through the stuff. "This should help you out for a while." I hand her a sword and new armor. "If you take care of your equipment, it will take care of you." I smile.
She blushes. "Th...thank you." She bows.
"No need to be so formal. I'm only helping Lizbeth out." I chuckled. "If she doesn't. Kill me first."
I feel a hand slide into mine. I look over to see Lizbeth smiling. "How could I kill you? Your doing a great job." She smiled."

Running behind everyone else, we look at each other and nod. We each take a wall running past the guild and jump down on the runway leading to the boss's room in front of the main guild. "Sorry we're late." I stated as I turned to Asuna and smirked. "By the way, Liz is worried about you." I turned back to face the guild. "Don't know about you, but I'm rather looking forward to this." I chuckled.
 Kirito smiled and nodded. "Asuna, we can give you three minutes." He looked back at her and she smiled and nodded. That's when he equipped Excalibur as his second sword.
 "Nice sword. Mabey I should show off." I chuckled. I went into my invintory and equipped my scythe.
 "We're sorry. This area is currently off limits."
 "Who's going to stop us? You two?"
 "I'd like to see you try. I just hope your not too fond of your characters, or you at least saved recently." I go deathly calm."because I will anilate you. So try if you can."
 "No one threatens us and gets away with it. Casters, throw everything you have at them."
 "Yes sir" they chant their spells out and cast them.
"Leave this to me." Kirito said
I nodded and waited.  As the magic flew at us he stood there. Then he swatted the first set of missiles out of the air and did a summer sault while cutting down the second and third. "Is that the it? Compared to a bullet on GGO the magic here is really slow." He smirked.
 I raised an eyebrow. So that's how he wants to play huh. As they slightly broke ranks on the shields from nearves, I smiled. "Always out shining me. How am I supposed to beat that Kirito?" I asked as I stepped up next to him.
 "I'm sure you'll figure something out."
 Just then there was a commotion going on at the back of the guild. The sheilds turned to look.


© 2015 Reaper


Author's Note

Reaper
I do NOT own Sword Art Online. I only Own my Character Reaper.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on October 27, 2015
Last Updated on October 27, 2015
Tags: SAO


Author

Reaper
Reaper

About
I'm a slow writer and I write mostly fan fiction but I write what I can. I may not spell good or have very bad grammer, but the storys there. more..

Writing
SAO Future SAO Future

A Book by Reaper


Chapter 01 Chapter 01

A Chapter by Reaper


Chapter 02 Chapter 02

A Chapter by Reaper