Um....Random Story Summary...I guess???

Um....Random Story Summary...I guess???

A Chapter by Rose of Gondor

Clementina wasn’t meant to be chosen. But when the Council of Fates decide that she was the prophesied champion of the gods, she is sent on an important quest: to stop an army of Northern trolls from destroying the city of Nomriaf. But stronger forces are at work�"the goddess of the north, Neetriht, is conspiring with her sisters, the goddesses of the south, west and east, against the other gods, aiming for the ultimate prize: supreme reign for eternity. This could end the world as Clementina knew it. So, reluctant, Clementina sets out on a journey with her unlikely new friends to save the world. But with the balance of the world hanging on a single thread, could Clementina right the mistake of the gods?



© 2012 Rose of Gondor


Author's Note

Rose of Gondor
Okay, I know this isn't a scene. This is more of a back cover summary thing, but I didn't want to start a back cover summary book and so I stuck it here. So, imagine this: You pick up this book in a book store and you flip to the back cover. You read that. Here's my question.

Would you read it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
make this a book! please please please please please! i would read this 5 times! :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'd definitely read it. It sounds very cool.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yes, I know Nomriaf sounds like something Mario would say after stepping on a giant mushroom thingy. I'm not exactly good with names, if you know what I mean.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2012
Last Updated on January 3, 2012


Author

Rose of Gondor
Rose of Gondor

NCC-1701 U.S.S. Enterprise, Antarctica



About
Previously known as Phantom Rose. Hi guys! I figured I should change my profile now that it's been a bit. Anyway. I'm an Asian girl with a lot of interests in various forms of art performing, v.. more..

Writing