Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 1: Intro to Christian

Chapter 1: Intro to Christian

A Chapter by Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
"

Christian is the emo kid

"

   A pain was felt on my wrist, i watched as the blood dropped onto my sink.  A smirk emerged.  I was actually forgetting all the s**t i was put through.

   My name is Christian Taylor, you see i only live with my mother, her name is Reason.  I'm 15 going on 16, my mom married my dad, his name is, well was, Christopher, my dad wanted my name to be Christopher also but my mom liked Christian.  She even called my dad that.  And like always everytime they argued my mom would come up on top, my dad said it was like arguing with an angry little angel.  well when i turned 10 he died.  a man tried to rob my mom then he pointed a gun at her but my dad got in the way, this was true love, but he killed as the coward ran away.  now my mom works three jobs and i never see her anymore. Dont get me wrong though, my mom loves me and tries her hardest for me.

   My mom had orange, well i guess its called red, hair and blue eyes.  one special and unique trait i got is one eye green and the other purple.  I'm mid sized, skinny, and have blonde, but now dyed black hair, oh and with one turquoise streak.

   Well back to the story, my girl friend Sarah just broke up with me, because she said i wasn't man enough for her and i was always sad.  well whats is there to be happy about?  i got a group of friends, but im kind of the out cast of them.  well there's Felicity, saves me from killing myself, Carly, my guidence counceler, Nathan, the a*****e with a secret big heart, Robbie, the person who can make you laugh even if he doesnt know he is trying, Amy, she was the ditzy girl but really pretty and she was kind of a scene girl, Lynn, my child hood friend that was super emo but she was kind of cool, Cyndi, she was another sceene girl and had the same taste in music as i did and we always went to concerts together, and steph, she was my diary and one of my best friends.

   Well again i got side tracked.  see for my birthday one year my friends gave me $80 in all and then i came upon a razor blade.  it was at wally world, WallMart, and it was $70 for some reason and i felt like i needed to buy it.  it talked to me as i stared at it, it called itself joseph.  this razor blade explained itself as being my new conciouss and i couldnt live without it.  i purchased this razor blade and it is the razor i cut myself with.

   Well i went to school the day after my x broke up with me and Felicity came up to me.  Before she could say anything she just lowered her head.  she gave me a look as if she was ashamed and then she whispered, "there is no reason in the world that you should cut yourself for, no excuses."  i felt low, lower than dirt.  i continued to class, i joined steph and robbie.  they called me to my seat.



© 2011 Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)


Author's Note

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
plz just ignore the grammer, and tell me what you think of it so far :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow i can tell your trying to fix it up. It felt like it was going a little smoother. =]

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

279 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 31, 2009
Last Updated on September 20, 2011
Tags: emo, skater, gay, bi, drama, high school


Author

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)

Douglas, AZ



About
im just that one "emo" kid in the small cuntarded town of Douglas, Arizona. I like to be different, you dont like me, i dont care. "Oh, you're back to me and the hunger returns, i told myself i was .. more..

Writing