Chapter 2: Intro to Cody (Version 2.0)

Chapter 2: Intro to Cody (Version 2.0)

A Chapter by Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
"

Cody's point of view i decided to change Isac's name to Cody among many things

"

Skate Cody skate!  These words ran through my head. It’s what I wanted to hear the most from the crowd right now.  What they had been doing so far was stare in silence, which bothered me, and I started feeling really nervous.  I went down the half pipe, and did an ollie. A small trick but I was hoping this would work in a way to make the crowd wonder in anticipation to what I was going to do next, and it worked they were all looking at me with curious faces, and even better the judges were too. But the fact that I was still very nervous got to me and my big next move turn into a small kick flip on a other ramp close by.  I looked upon the huge board that was displaying my time limit to see I only had under a minute left and with the last bit of time I had I did a simple manual.  All of these tricks were nothing but average, I was too nervous to take advantage of the anticipation and really any of my turn, so my score reflected my run of the mill tricks and I got a common 8.5.  Nowhere near first again, could I ever beat that emo skunk Adrian?  The only emo skater I had ever seen, I hated emo kids, and it was all complements of him.  In my eyes he was a little girl that was spoiled and needed to be smacked.  That’s when one of the judges stood up with a microphone in his hand as announced, “with another high score of 9.5, my fellow judges and I have unanimous came upon the decision that current winner is Ad...” 

            Before they could finish announcing the winner being that emo I quickly left and I walked off in shame with my skateboard in my arms, I felt as if I didn’t deserve to use it to get home, so I walked the whole way.  As I got home I rested my head on a pillow with one arm behind my head and a second place trophy, in the other, the closest I got to first place, "Is it because I’m short?" I thought to myself, "I am only 17 I will grow right?"  I sighed thinking about how I was only 5’ 5”.

  I technically lived by myself, my parents were always at work, they were both managers at two rival companies, and they met at a business meeting, at first staring each other down as if they were better than one another.  Then when they finally spoke to each other they were inspired by each other’s passion and realized they had a good amount in common.  They ended up dating, getting married, and then had an accident and named it Cody.  They never really wanted a kid, the reason being that they felt they wouldn’t have enough time for one; they couldn’t have been more right.

            In all though I didn’t really mind, I mean, I had the house to myself, a bunch of microwave and junk food to survive off of, and  my biggest bonus was a nice $50 allowance I would get every week.  They would leave the money in the mailbox every Monday morning before school.  But I’m not complaining, it’s not like I have to do chores or anything, I just pick up after myself, we weren’t rich but we had more money than most people, most of the money was in the bank, they saved it and tried to make money with interests and stuff, I didn’t really understand it all. I mean if they stopped using it on stocks and banks we wouldn’t have to live in this small little border town. We could be in Cali, living a rich life and maybe even getting trained by real professional skate boarders. The best part would be that I would never have to see Adrian’s face again.

            I looked over to my computer remembering that my friend Eli wanted me to create a Facebook account, I wasn’t a fan of the idea but he wouldn't give up. Than when he brought my girlfriend into it telling her to make me do it I couldn't say no. I didn’t even know why I needed one. My friend Eli was kind of a tall skinny guy that just liked to chill; he had semi curly dark blonde hair and hazel green eyes.  He just insisted that everyone had one and if I didn’t I was lame, which I could care less about but my girlfriend Dailynn told me that she was really excited for me to get one so she could post that she was in a relationship with me. Dailynn is a scene kid which I believe is on a whole different level than emo. I mean she never wore black and was always happy, she had white blonde puffy hair, pale skin, aqua blue eyes that pierce into your soul, and a rocking body.  After a couple sighs and them begging for the longest two minutes of my life I just agreed so they would stop bugging me.  I sat at the computer desk and typed in face book into the address bar.  I observed the home page closely until I came upon the whole new user thing.  I clicked the button and it led me to a page where I had to type in my basic information, first my name Cody Fuentes, I started putting as minimal information as I could.  There I was done, but then it asked me for a picture, I knew I had at least one on my computer, I clicked the browse button as I started sorting through my pictures, most were a bunch of skater brands and band pictures, they were familiar pictures as most were on my walls in the form of posters.  I finally found one as I clicked it and it uploaded in about thirty seconds.  I stared at the picture of myself, I am just that default skater kid that liked to tear one side of his pants and make them like shorts.  I had sandy blonde hair and olive eyes, my skin embarrassed me because it was super soft like a girls skin, they always told me they were jealous and I always replied, “Take it I don’t want it!”  The right side of my lips slightly rose into an awkward smile as I sighed and tried to find out how to search for Dailynn and Eli before they had an attack.  After a while I added them both then quickly logged off.  I glared behind me and my eyes met my skate board, it was an Element board, but I added a bunch of stickers and stuff and it looked like a neon green board with purple stuff all over, I gave a real smile finally, as you might have figured out my passion is skate boarding and even though I’m losing now, when I'm older I will be a pro. 

            I decided to go downstairs and eat some dinner; I opened the freezer as I took a hot pocket out and stuck it in the microwave with little to almost no prep time.  After “dinner” I took a shower, and then went to bed.  My life is freaking sweet huh?  Well when I woke up I got ready for school quickly putting on some semi tight pants with rips at one of the knee caps and a Bob Marley shirt.  I left grabbing my Krew skate board on the way out and started skating to school.

            I arrived at the prison they call Douglas High School and met up with Kate who just got done doing a kick flip onto the random bench off to the side of the school. Kate is my best friend and she is a skater too but she was only in it for fun, never really the competitive type, she stayed away from conflict. She had long light brown hair and light brown eyes to match, sadly she was about two inches taller than me, she dresses like your average skater...boy, and she always got mad when I said this, but then she would make fun of my height to get me back.  Then Kate interrupted my daydreaming and said

"Yo Cody, where have you been, normally you would beat me here."  She laughed a little and I just replied by sticking out my tongue.  She punched me on the shoulder in a joking way then we just started laughing at each other as we walked to our first period class.

             This class kind of sucked, because Kate would always leave me to talk to this emo girl named Steph "real quick."  Real quick my a*s she always left for like half the class period.  Well who cares, if she wanted to talk to her emo friends then let her, as long as I wasn't associating with them.  It still bothered me though that Kate talked to her, knowing how much I don’t like emo's, Plus the fact that she talked to her right in front of me, ditching me in the process, just made it worse .  But Kate always says, “Steph is like my cousin and I have known her since kindergarten, and we lost touch over the years. This is the only class I really get to talk to her again.”  Which I understood, but it still got to me, and it wasn’t only Steph she would also talk to this emo boy too that was Steph’s friend.  The only one else left in class that I knew enough to talk to was this guy named Bernard, however the only thing I would say to him is sup. I only knew him because our parents were friends, and the reason I wouldn’t talk to him is because, he was always talking to that emo boy who was talking to Kate and Steph, hence they were all in a little group that I excluded myself from.  I sighed, as I just accepted it and just started scribbling as class dragged on for what seemed like four hours.  As soon as class ended I hurried my a*s out of there and left.



© 2011 Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)


Author's Note

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
Hope you enjoy Version 2.0 (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
Added on September 20, 2011
Last Updated on September 20, 2011


Author

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)

Douglas, AZ



About
im just that one "emo" kid in the small cuntarded town of Douglas, Arizona. I like to be different, you dont like me, i dont care. "Oh, you're back to me and the hunger returns, i told myself i was .. more..

Writing