Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Chapter 4: Lucil

Chapter 4: Lucil

A Chapter by Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
"

Isac

"

 

  Classes where going by really slowly and eventually in my second class i was asleep.  but by the time i was in my last period class i got a un wanted surprise.  "ok kids," mr. silver was saying, "its time to get into a group, we are going to make yogurt, so choose a partner, no more than three people per group."  i hated being in groups, im really talktive but because i changed schools kate is the only friend here with me, and sadly we have no clases together that she doesnt ditch me in.

  well i started to look around and scan the room, but in the end i decided to just stay low and hope the teacher didnt notice that i didnt have a partner.  then i saw a smile, this girl had the biggest smile i have ever seen, but it was a pretty one.  then she said in a tone of voice as if we've known eachother for years, "hey, are you ready to start working on some yogurt?"  i looked kind of surprised but was able to get out, "what do you mean who are you?"  she then gave me a demonic smile and said, "im a stranger that wants to rape you, drug you, and then sell your organs."  she started laughing, i could tell she was self amused and didnt care what i thought about it, then she gave me another demonic look and said, "see here, we are partners in crime, and we are gonna make some freagin sweet yogurt, and my name is Lucily Reyes, and i persume you are Isac Grijalva"  i quickly said, "how do you know my name?"  my eyes were wide but shy, but her eyes were dull and looking at me as if i was special in the head, then she said in a dumb voice, "well we did have this class together for a semester and one quater already, i pay attention unlike you obviously." 

  she then gave me another big and perky smile, and i smirked and said, "i guess."  she smiled and put her hand on my shoulder and said, "no need to be shy around friends ok?"  i gave a faint smile.  then we started working on the project and having fun spoiling some milk yay.  but to my surprise lucil was making this project really fun and hilerous.  but as soon as the bell rang i sorta ran out and rushed out of the school, but i realized that i didnt even tell lucil good bye.

  i looked around the school the last few seconds i was there and said to myself in a small voice, "nothing intresting, time to leave this dump."  i quickly left the school ground and started walking home until Kate's mom came and picked me up before i knew it.

  i was at home atlast and i quickly went on my favorite website, myspace.  on it i started to talk to my girlfriend dailynn.  after a couple of good hours talking to her i signed off myspace.  i then went into the kitchen and warmed up some frozen burritos and poured green chili and salsa all over them.  i quickly chomped them down and took a quick shower then rushed into bed.

  i went to sleep early enough to wake up with enough time to skate in the morning to practice for the next skate competition.  when i woke up in the morning i quickly got ready and then grabbed my krew skate board and started practing in my front yard.  i needed to beat george this time, i was trying my best to get better than him.  i just couldnt stand that emo set of hair he had, i coulnt stand his bitchy additude, i just couldnt stand him in general.  he made me so mad, but it was ok  because i was going to beat him this time.

  then the worse thing happened.  i was practicing early enough where i thought know one would see me and of all people to be up looking it was george.  you see george turns out to live two houses away from me.  it really pissed me off but there was nothing i could do about it. 

  finally george stopped staring and started to walk torwards me, i just pop my skate board up and waited for his stupid voice to escape his femine lips.  he then said, "hey need some luck for the competion?  i heard my autograph gives good luck and you're really going to need all the luck you can get before the next competition."  he gave me an ugly grin.  i was waiting for something to come out of my mouth, but nothing did, i just took my bored inside and waited for him to leave to school before i did. 



© 2009 Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)


Author's Note

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
still ignore grammer ..
but what do you think of my story so far? :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the story line. It think the only thing that bothered me was the grammer and the intence emo begining.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Story is friekn awesome though this chapter for some reason sounded rushed =/
I dont know what it was but that was the only thing i saw wrong with it.
Great new ideas though it feels like a whole new story which is awesome!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

btw i changed them both to 15 going on 16 for various purposes

Posted 15 Years Ago


FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 8, 2009
Last Updated on April 9, 2009


Author

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)

Douglas, AZ



About
im just that one "emo" kid in the small cuntarded town of Douglas, Arizona. I like to be different, you dont like me, i dont care. "Oh, you're back to me and the hunger returns, i told myself i was .. more..

Writing