Chapter 6: George; a villian.

Chapter 6: George; a villian.

A Chapter by Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
"

Isac

"

i just continued gazing out the window.  george wasnt in my focus, instead was the sky.  i watched the clouds swim over us in the ocean above us.  sometimes i wish i could be a cloud.  no worries in the world, just floating.

then *bang* i heard a skate board slam against cement.  george just landed an allie, didnt really see if it was any special type.  but he met my gaze as he peaked in my direction.  then he winked at me.  it angered me, he was out there with just me watching and he was still as obnoxious as hell.  he acted as if he was the best skater in the world.  stupid emo skunk, there had to be a way to beat george at the next competition.  that is the only way i can get to him, but how?

then i realized he wasnt there any more.  i took out my torqouise LG rumor.  i looked at the time, "oh s**t!"  i was late.  i picked up my back pack and then my krew skate board.  i ran out the door and then slamed it on the street.  i started to skate to the school.  the school wasnt that far from my house.  it only took me like ten minutes to skate there. 

as i skated i started gaining speed by turning on a street with a slope going downwards.  with this momentum i was able to eliminate maybe two minutes.  i hurried as possible my short legs could take me.  when i finally arrived at the school i kicked the back of the board to make it pop up high enough for me to catch it.  then i retook my phone out.  i was still late, then i heard from behind me, "hey! isac wait up!"  it was kate; she was coming out of her moms mini van as her mom was waving at me.  i waved back.  finally kate caught up to me.

"hey isac, looks like im not the only one late huh?"  i laughed and said, "aparently, but isnt that a bad thing?"  we both started laughing.  we both continued to the entrance of a big steel gate.  it was copper, a bunch of long bars, and made us feel like we were prisoners.  our school was a open shcool, (beside the fact that there was a large gate sorrounding the campus), and all the halls were out side.  it was divided into 11 wings and 5 halls.  it was an average sized school.  as we were walking kate kept looking at me.  i think she sensed something was not right.  then she comfirmed it, "hey isac is something wrong?"

kate was my best friend, she knew me better than i knew myself, and i can bet my money on that.  she is the one that made me realize i had feelings for dailynn before i even though about it.  so i could not hide anything for her, i tell her everything.  "well kinda, its just that this morning i started practicing you know?  and i felt like i was on top of the world.  it was a good feeling.  then george came out and took my hour of fame away and then threw the trash away.  and the sad part is that i was the trash.  i hate him kate, plain and simply hate him."  kate sighed and then said, "isac cant you cheer up for just a little bit?  i mean that kid is clearly emotionally disturbed.  how can you let someone that looks like a skunk get the better of you?  i mean if you let him why bother skating?  you will never become a better skater until you wipe him out of your head; and when you do that, you can finally wipe the floor with him.

she started to grin.  she was right, i smiled and said, "thank for the reality check katie."  kate pouted and then said, "hey hey hey dont call me that isac, you know i hate that name.  i started to laugh when i heard another laughter come from the distance.  we were already at the end of the fourth wing in the last hall.  we looked farther and then we saw one of the characters of mine and kates conversation.  it was george, he was with some tall curly hair'd kid.  we started to creep up on them, trying to avoid there gaze.  as we got closer more people started entering our vision.  at first all i could recognize was a bunch of emo girls, well atleast five.  but strangly they were all crowded in a circle.  i tried to look closer but then kate whispered nervously, "oh my god, they got christian."  and on cue i saw the emo boy that was friends with robbie on the ground eating the dirt.  he looked as if he was knocked out cold.  as i got closer i even spotted blood.  then finally kate looked at me in horror, "isac we got to help!"  without concern of my opinion she pulled my arm.

she pushed through the group with me following, and her knee's fell to the ground.  as i stood behind her i turned to george in confusion.  before i could ask anything kate beat me and said, "what the hell happened here?"  george smirked showing no respect to kate, "well he must of tripped or something because we just walked all over him."  then kate said in horror, "that makes no sense you lying peace of sh..."  george inturrupted her and said, "he is just a nobody, how are we suppose to see some invisible kid."  they all started laughing and then scattered.  i didnt really look or care where they were going.  i looked back at the emo kid and realized that his wounds were caused by punches and kicks.  he was jumped, i didnt have to say anything though, kate already knew.

kate started to move his bangs out of his face, then she opened his eye lids when i saw something strange, but then his hair recoiled back to his face.  i couldnt tell but there was something different about his eyes.  then kate started to shake him to wake him up.  it wasnt working, this started to seem serious, and yet i was more concerned about what i saw.  i crutched down and then i moved his bangs back out of his face, then i opened his eye lids.  my eyes grew wide as i discovered that his eyes were two different colors.  there were rare cases like this, but with natural colors.  these eyes were green and purple.  and you could tell that they werent contacts because when you opened his eyes his pupils stayed in place.  i stood up and backed away and put my head back in the clouds.  i started to think about any other possibilities.



© 2009 Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)


Author's Note

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
hope you guys liked it. please live some constructive critism. maybe even a compliment if you can :))
oh and please ignore the grammer haha

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Alrighty then you want a good review here we go buddy haha

The whole think like i said its getting so much better. you can really tell your writing has evolved from the first time i read this.

Now for the criticism. You should try to space out your sentences so it can be a little easier to read. Indent more =] As for that i cant really see anything WRONG with it. The plot is good and your details are pretty descriptive. Maybe putting a little more background about Georges and Isac's rivalry. Just a suggestion but the story is good all the same =]

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Alrighty then you want a good review here we go buddy haha

The whole think like i said its getting so much better. you can really tell your writing has evolved from the first time i read this.

Now for the criticism. You should try to space out your sentences so it can be a little easier to read. Indent more =] As for that i cant really see anything WRONG with it. The plot is good and your details are pretty descriptive. Maybe putting a little more background about Georges and Isac's rivalry. Just a suggestion but the story is good all the same =]

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

444 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 21, 2009
Last Updated on August 21, 2009


Author

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)

Douglas, AZ



About
im just that one "emo" kid in the small cuntarded town of Douglas, Arizona. I like to be different, you dont like me, i dont care. "Oh, you're back to me and the hunger returns, i told myself i was .. more..

Writing