Chapter 5:  Joseph Speaks

Chapter 5: Joseph Speaks

A Chapter by Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
"

Christian

"

 

i looked at george but i was too shy to say anything.  i was too timid.  then Cyndi said, "hey no one is looking for a girl friend so why don't you leave?"  then robbie said, "i am, can i see your boobies?"  Robbie gave out this crooked laugh, and sadly he was the only one laughing.  then george said, "why dont you go jack off to your porn some where else?"

i was kinda shakey around george and i tried to stay out of his sight but he kept on looking at me the whole time.  then carly said, "you over stayed your welcome."  she said this in a cold soft voice that gave george visible goose bumps.  mean while felicity was just kinda staying hidden, she didnt like these kind of things.

finally georges true intentions were reveiled as he ignored carlys "suggestion" and said, "hey Lynn we really need to talk."  Lynn is friends with george through mutual friends.  this really sucked though, the reason being that Lynn gets all defensive when we talk about george, but she doesnt argue because she knows that people dont like him for a reason.

lynn started following george; but then, standing right in front of them, was Karen.  if you couldnt tell earlier Karen didnt like emo people.  why you may ask, i think it has to do with some sterotypical issues and just some clique that karen felt obligated to torment.  karen gave off a smirk, then she gave a look that read "ima kick your a*s."  finally the silence was broken when she said. "hey emo b***h, this is my territory and emo f**s are not allowed, so get your whinney a*s out of here squirrel boy."  George, being terrified of karen, obeyed and started walking away giving me a "why is he allowed" look.

as his back was to karen she pushed him, he fell face first to the ground.  i could tell he tasted the dirt and grass the way he wore a disgusted face.  then karen yelled "hopefully that teaches you a lesson not to come back f*g!"  then she looked our way with a smile.  "words are one thing, disapline is on a whole other level b*****s."  everyone started laughing and praising her with high fives and complements.  while this was happening lynn helped george up trying to hold back a chuckle.  then george went on his way with lynn following.

truthfully i kind of felt bad, just a little, just for the fact that i wouldnt want that happening to me.  but it was a mistake feeling bad, because it drew karen to me.  i could tell she sensed it.  i gulped and my forehead started sweating from being nervous.  kind of over reacting?  nope, she went up to me and pushed me next.  then she said, "you think that little squirell boy would feel bad for you or even give a damn?"  i pouted in a chill kind of way and answered peacefully, "naaah, i doubt it," she helped me up and said, "thats right sukka.  you need to be a little less caring man, its not your business, and he's a stuck up b***h."  we both started laughing as we started describing him wearing a cheer leader outfit and holding a purse with his arm in the sky and the strap in between the palm of his hand and the tips of his fingers.  "Prada is what he wears," i said as we started laughing harder.  talking crap about people who deserved it was funny, even if i felt kinda bad inside still, i'm a nice guy and bad habbits die old.

then our whole group said our good byes and we scattered.  i walked with Felicity as we headed torwards her moms baby blue lincoln.  her mom, Laura, was a nice lady, she was a little on the short side but it made her cute.  her comments on things were really funny.  we got into the car and laura asked us how was school.  felicity said "it was really boring."  and i said, "well we saw karen push some snoby kid."  Felicity and i started to chuckle.  then laura said, "man that karen is a crazy kid, i bet she could kick your future boy friends a*s when he messes up."  we all started laughing because sadly it was true, no matter how he is going to look.  laura dropped me off home and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheak.  then i gave felicity a hug and waved good bye.

as i got inside i quickly ran inside and my head started to ache.  i went to the empty kitchen and opened up a cabnet and pulled out some tylonol.  i didnt really like taking any kind of medication but this headache was more than an ache.  i swollowed two pills without any beverage.  then i ran up the stars to my room, and jumped into the bed.  i put the pillow over my head and started to squeeze it.  slowly i started to lift the pillow off my head and i saw a glare.  i looked up to see a razor blade, joseph.  then words were heard in my head, "that kid isac, he has problems, dont you agree?"  I replied with another question, "what do you mean problems?"  he respnded, "well maybe it's you that has problems."  i asked the same question but with more worry in my voice.  "well you are bound to have problems arent you, i mean to have someone not like you for no reason you know? especially if that person has a place in your heart."  "place in my heart?"  then joseph said, "you know, you have feelings for him."  i was shocked, "what are you talking about, i dont have feelings for him, he's a dude.  i think you're the one with the problems."  i heard creepy laughter, "whose the one talking to a blade?  plus youre the one that wants to kiss him."

i was going to reply with some more denying words, but with my surprise all that came out was, "do i?"  my eyes went wide.  what was happening to me?  then he sounded comferting when he said, "i just want to help you.  but you cant have him, he hates you, and dispises your very being.  you want all the pain away?"  all i could say was, "yes."  then joseph quietly said, "let me take that pain away, drown your sorrows in blood.  mix your tears with blood, let the red pure liquid over take the clear sorrow." 

i started to tear up as i sat up and picked up the razor blade.  i started to slit my wrists.  every slit was deeper.  so many questions in my head.  i started to feel nausiated and ran to the batchroom and i got on my knee's next to the toilet bowl.  i started to puke what little i ate today.  then i dragged myself to the bed and i passed out.



© 2009 Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)


Author's Note

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
ignore grammar :)))

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Woot woot! You are developing into a better writer! Im so proud of you!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

339 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 29, 2009
Last Updated on August 21, 2009


Author

Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)
Saosinkid (Death whispers 2 me)

Douglas, AZ



About
im just that one "emo" kid in the small cuntarded town of Douglas, Arizona. I like to be different, you dont like me, i dont care. "Oh, you're back to me and the hunger returns, i told myself i was .. more..

Writing