2

2

A Chapter by marie

"I wonder why they are so scared of the things they do not understand they tell stories of it but never really look any further......"Lillian pulled her long sleeves up to her elbows, fingering the pale pink scars that littered her snow white skin. They were meant as reminders from the elders telling her who she was, the cursed one. The elders had told her when she was around three years old they were trying to rid her of her curse, but she knew better they feared her, feared what she would become. The only reason they had ever proclaimed her"cursed was because she had dared to ask why they killed all those who entered their small village without permission, why when there was a food shortage they killed the slaves children that had not yet seen ten summers. The elders feared she would open the eyes of the people and invoke a rebellion. She probably wouldn't have but after the first time they whipped her and shoved hot coals upon her back she had made a plan. At first it was a very rudimentary plan the fantasies of a tortured little girl, but now it was more they needed to pay. She didn't care what they did to anyone so long as they suffered for the pain they had inflicted upon her. IT was mad, she knew it, still it had to be done.



© 2012 marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

getting interesting :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is a great idea submitting paragraphs especially if you would like to publish this on day. This paragraph is more descriptive than the last and overall very well put I believe.



Posted 11 Years Ago


marie

11 Years Ago

thank you:) i'm trying a different writing style here, trying to chuck it full of as much descriptio.. read more
This could possibly be combined with the first chapter. It is still backstory, like the last chapter. These things should be together.

Posted 11 Years Ago


marie

11 Years Ago

Yeah... Ill have to fix that...
A.j. Dru

11 Years Ago

All good, just giving my opinion. If it helps you to write it by breaking it up, by all means contin.. read more
marie

11 Years Ago

i actually have alot more, one of my friends just advised putting it up in paragraphs

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 26, 2012
Last Updated on September 26, 2012


Author

marie
marie

Laurel, MS



About
I have been away from this site for a while, hoping to get back into the swing of things. I recently turned 18 and have rediscovered my muse. If you wish to befriend me, please constructively review m.. more..

Writing
Lace Lace

A Poem by marie


a story a story

A Poem by marie


The Cold The Cold

A Story by marie