9

9

A Chapter by marie
"

sorry it took so long please tell me how i did:)

"

inside the town was a large building it had a thatched roof and cracked walls. this was the only building that dated back since before the time of the edrians. the humans came first, but they where brutes that killed the forest of any green healthy thing. the edrians were savage as well, but it was in a different kind of way. they valued the world so much that they killed their own kind for even harming a plant. the two beings where at war with no hope of it ever ending in sight. they had separated into two kingdoms one of edrians,  and one of humans. lillian was a human. 



© 2013 marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

a new leaf has turned. liking the story more n more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


marie

10 Years Ago

Yay!:) cant wait for you to read the rest!:)
a new setting, liking the progress.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Here is the reveal and more information as to what is is going on. I like it this way as it is very different. This could be the beginning of chapter two; however, I am not sure as I am still reading...

Posted 11 Years Ago


marie

11 Years Ago

really?:) why?:)
Amaya Sullivan

11 Years Ago

There is a way to update the same chapter. Under "manage writing" when you edit the chapter be sure.. read more
marie

11 Years Ago

thank you for the advice i will take it into account:)
This could possibly be the beginning of the second chapter. Again, we are still learning some back story, but the setting has changed and action has been taken.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 31, 2013
Last Updated on January 31, 2013


Author

marie
marie

Laurel, MS



About
I have been away from this site for a while, hoping to get back into the swing of things. I recently turned 18 and have rediscovered my muse. If you wish to befriend me, please constructively review m.. more..

Writing
Lace Lace

A Poem by marie


a story a story

A Poem by marie


The Cold The Cold

A Story by marie