3

3

A Chapter by marie

lillian turned around slowly walking toward the house her snow white hair flowing freely behind her. her mother stood in the kitchen cooking the mush that they would call dinner tonight. it was a warm tasteless mess that seemed to linger in her throat. 

“you really shouldn’t linger outside the people already think the worst of you.”

she said with her back to her daughter, still cooking the mush.

“then why should i care?” lillian replied her voice holding a slight rasp , but still alowing the air to whisper it through the home. her mother, anira, turned around her lifeless grey eyes seeing more of lillian than any person with normal sight could.

“because they are wrong you are just like the rest of them simply more outspoken. you are inlakar



© 2012 marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice continuation.....

Posted 10 Years Ago


I love Lillian's attitude so far. I believe everything is coming together slowly but surely. The flow is very smooth thus far as well.

Posted 11 Years Ago


marie

11 Years Ago

she's got some spunk i'll give her that:) i am so glad you like her thank you:)
Again, I think this could be part of the same chapter as the first two. I don't see any need in breaking it up at this point.

Posted 11 Years Ago


What's 'inlakar' mean?


Posted 11 Years Ago


marie

11 Years Ago

it tells you in the next chapter:)
Ashley G.

11 Years Ago

Oh thanks...
marie

11 Years Ago

no problem:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 1, 2012
Last Updated on October 1, 2012


Author

marie
marie

Laurel, MS



About
I have been away from this site for a while, hoping to get back into the swing of things. I recently turned 18 and have rediscovered my muse. If you wish to befriend me, please constructively review m.. more..

Writing
Lace Lace

A Poem by marie


a story a story

A Poem by marie


The Cold The Cold

A Story by marie