Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by thalia

I wasn't ready to remember. Actually I was scared to death. It wasn't something I was so proud of. I saw it anyway. It was when I was 14, I saw Coby in a situation that I shouldn't have seen. I remember vividly, he was beside the stairs in school. Leaning towards the wall and kissing his girlfriend. I wished to die at that moment. I hated him with passion. "Oooh look at what these love birds are doing! Having some fun, huh?"
These both went pale as if they'd seen a ghost. What was the difference between me and ghost? We both were lonely and colorless. The difference was that people were betraying me left and right, something that they couldn't do to real ghosts.
"Thal, it's not like what you think" that dirty little liar.
"Oh really? What was that then? Oh let me guess. You were praying together. As if you both fear God to hell and back" I was trying to keep my cool.
"Please Thal, let it pass only this time." Coby's girlfriend was already gone. It was only me and him. The thing that I always wanted to see before dying. But I didn't want it this way.
"You dirty a*****e. You were dating someone else. Stop playing around and keep quiet. Oh by the way, you see that camera up there? It's under my responsibility. I can do whatever I wish" it was true, I was one of the top students and everyone trusted me. I was the leader of student union at that time.
"Tell me. What do you want me to do? Just delete that 1 minute"
"Let me see what do I want you to do? Oh I know." That was when I had this dirty idea. That was the peak of my selfishness. I want toget my revenge at any cost. I wanted him to pay back for what he did to my heart.
"Tell everyone that Shan wants to get back to you and that she had sent you pictures of herself"
"What the f**k, Thalia? Are you in your right mind? You know better than anyone that we broke up because Shan cheated on me" so you know how it feels like to be cheated on by someone you love with all your being.
"That's why it's going to be so fun and interesting" I smiled innocently.
"I will do that over my own dead body. I can't Thalia please I'm sorry"
"Ok I will email the video to everyone then. Cool! Bye"
"No please I beg you Thal"
"No. See you then"
"Ok ok I will do it" like that he agreed to do what I told him to.
Coby actually did it. The whole school were talking about Shan and Coby. Shan stopped coming to school for almost a week. I couldn't believe what I had actually done. I was regretting all my choices. I felt so sick of myself and my actions.
"Good job Thal. You got what you wanted. Believe me there will be a time that you will prefer death over your s****y life."
That was the last time I talked with Coby until the day we met at school again.
Coby was stupid because I didn't have any intention of releasing that video. I truly loved Coby and I knew that those rumors were going to hurt Shan more than Coby.
Let me tell you, no one is innocent. We all have something that we regret. We all act like angels when in fact deep inside, we all have a rotten heart.
Two days later, Coby came again. I was calmer than the previous two days. I was already used to the nightmares.
"Let's get everything straight once and for all" his hazel eyes were shining bright.
"Let's do it before I die at least" at this point I was sure that I was going to die.
"Thalia, I promise, you will live" these empty words again. Did he know that he was probably the 20th person to promise me the same thing. As if my death was in their hands and not in God's.
"Let's get to the point. I'm tired of thinking about the same s**t over and over again."
"About that day, I'm sorry that I brought up that old thing. I was really just I don't know mad and confused"
"No, actually thank you for reminding me. I want to explain so many things as my last words"
"I know everything"
"No, you don't know. Why do you think I told you to do such a thing?" I was ready to cry for the 100th time that week "because I f*****g loved you. Because I was hurt. Because I wanted to be in your girlfriend's position"
"Did you really think I didn't know you liked me. What? Am i like 5 years old or something?" His eyes were wet, something I never believed to see in my entire life.
"You knew? Then why didn't you come to help me? Why did you f*****g date every single girl in school? Why didn't you tell me to leave you alone? You're so f*****g selfish! I hate you" I was already crying and shouting.
"How did you think the whole rumor s**t with Daniel end? Did you think he was going to leave you alone just like that? No i f*****g broke his hand. Why do you think Albert stopped emailing you suddenly? Because I threatened him. Why are you still alone? Because everyone knows I'm your f*****g shadow and they also know that I will kill whoever come in your way!" Coby was standing beside my bed shouting. Tears were going down like a waterfall.
"What? I can't believe you're that f*****g selfish. You know what Coby? F**K YOU AND YOUR WHOLE LIFE. You stupid a*****e! How could you do that to me? Do you know how f*****g lonely i am?" I was crying out loud. Suddenly everything vanished before my eyes. All I could hear was Coby's voice calling me.
"Thalia! Thal! Please Thal open your eyes. Answer meee"
Did i wake up? Do I even deserve to wake up? Even if I do, will I be able to forgive myself and Coby? What will happen to my life?



© 2018 thalia


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

thalia
No one is innocent. We all have something bad that we've done. But how are we still living? Yes we are all little devils that are dressed up as nice human beings.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

All what I was interested into how did she get shot but not after this chapter.. the story is taking the devil's dirty tricks' course.. even I don't like it when things go this way but then I tell myself.. Its more realistic this way.
Was that the last chapter.. please say no.
one last thing.. Send me (Read Request) once you finish posting new work
keep it up

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

thalia

6 Years Ago

Well that's the whole point. To show the reality of humans tho I hate to give my main character a ba.. read more
A.Tarek

6 Years Ago

Well, Its tottaly different with me.. I'm sick of having a good boy as a main lead.. One of my next .. read more
thalia

6 Years Ago

That seems so interesting now that's my kinda thing. I love twisted stories and murder and those thi.. read more



Reviews

All what I was interested into how did she get shot but not after this chapter.. the story is taking the devil's dirty tricks' course.. even I don't like it when things go this way but then I tell myself.. Its more realistic this way.
Was that the last chapter.. please say no.
one last thing.. Send me (Read Request) once you finish posting new work
keep it up

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

thalia

6 Years Ago

Well that's the whole point. To show the reality of humans tho I hate to give my main character a ba.. read more
A.Tarek

6 Years Ago

Well, Its tottaly different with me.. I'm sick of having a good boy as a main lead.. One of my next .. read more
thalia

6 Years Ago

That seems so interesting now that's my kinda thing. I love twisted stories and murder and those thi.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 21, 2018
Last Updated on March 21, 2018
Tags: Love, teen, youth, accident


Author

thalia
thalia

sulaimanyah, Iraq



About
I'm a 19 year old college student. I love writing and i hope through this website, i can improve my writing and hopefully share some of my work with everyone. more..

Writing
My last Spring My last Spring

A Story by thalia


7th September 7th September

A Chapter by thalia


Innocent Childhood Innocent Childhood

A Chapter by thalia