Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by thalia
"

After waking up again, Thalia finds a text message allegedly sent by Daniel. Most importantly, Thalia falls for love’s game and ends up getting physically close to Cameron. But what about Ar?

"
Cameron’s tears affect me unlike anything else. I felt a great loss in my heart. I thought that I was the reason for Cam’s suffering. I wanted to make it up for him. I wanted to feel good, I wanted to feel loved, I wanted to get every piece of him. I hugged him so tightly that I frlt all of his breaths. I felt all of his emotions. I felt the warmth of his body. I couldn’t control myself. With half of my mind, I thought that I was doing the right thing. I leaned in closer and kissed his lips. I felt his tears on my own face. I couldn’t see his face because I closed my eyes, but I expected his reaction. His innocent eyes widening, and his heart speeding up. It wasn’t because of pleasure. It was because that was the last thing Cam expected me to do while laying in bed and waiting for death. That was my first kiss. Even now when I think about it I hear my heart getting mad. It felt good, but the thing that happened next made the whole situation a black spot in my heart and brain.
“Tha-, what the f**k? Did u call me to see this? I gave you my heart. I trusted you” I heard an emotional voice. I knew who the owner was. “F**K YOU!!!!” It was Arlen.
Cameron quickly moved away.
“It’s not like what you thing Ar listen please. It was all my fault” Cam was actually defending me.
“Oh really? What were you doing then? Praying together?” Those words felt so freaking familiar. It was the exact words I told Coby, my old crush, when I saw him kissing a girl back in high school.
Arlen rushed out while screaming.
“Go after him Cam. Get him back. I can’t live without him” I was crying out loud. What happened to the doctor’s rules? Pffttt who cares anyways?
Cameron went after Arlen. None of them came back for like 5 minuets and the anxiety was killing me. I ripped off all the IVs and got up. I walked to the door and suddenly and expectedly I fainted. “Not now please God” i was praying the whole time, but I guess even God doesn’t care or probably he has something better for me.
“Is she awake? Thalia?”
I opened my eyes and the first person I saw was Arlen.
“Thank God” I whispered.
“Excuse me I should be going” he was still mad.
I tried to explain myself through a text message since Ar wasn’t ready yet to listen. 1 day passed and Coby came. At this point, I had no clue what and who my heart was asking for.
“I’m glad you’re ok, Thal”
“Thanks Coby. Good thing you remembered me”
“I will be going”
“What? Where? And why?!”
“I will be taking the next semester in the US, so I will be away for at least 5 months”
“Ok”
“Look Thalia, I wanted to give this chance up for you. I still want to let everyone and everything go just to be with you, but dad said that it’s his last wish for me. He is also in the hospital right now. I will come back. Promise me you will still be there”
“What’s wrong with him?”
“That’s not important. Just promise me you will be waiting for me”
“I can’t. I can’t even promise myself to live for another day let alone promise you to hang on for 5 more months. There’s also more to it. You don’t have to know that” my eyes were filled with tears. Now that he knew about my feelings for him, he was going to live me and probably forget me again.
“I won’t budge from my place then”
“What about your dad? Also do you know how hard it is for me to do something that I don’t believe in? Do you even know how I feel?”
He started crying.
“What if i lose both you and dad? What am I going to do? Who will love me? I’m f*****g selfish I know. You don’t have to remind me”
We both just cried without saying anything.
“Ok. Now it’s time for your new injection Ms. Thalia” the nurse came out of nowhere.
The medicine was so strong that I fell asleep right away.
3 days passed.
“Can I get a hug?”
Who did say that? Which of the three was that?
I’m not a s**t I promise. I’m just......confused about my life.


© 2018 thalia


Author's Note

thalia
Another chapter that is written in less than 3 hours. I don’t usually check grammar or word choice because it will be such a waste to correct those raw feelings that come and go during writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It was ssuuuuuuuppper confusing.. and you tangeled it in such an amazing way. You did exactly what I predicted , Ar came in the kissing scene, poor Ar.😢
I still like thal-Ar together ...
I enjoyed this chapter for real🤗

Please don't get a 4th man in her fate.. it won't be good.. but I liked it when Copy delivered his farwells, finally a man is out of the competition, or I'm wrong??!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

thalia

6 Years Ago

Yeah poor Ar. I also feel bad for him hahaha. That’s a great idea maybe o should get another man. .. read more



Reviews

It was ssuuuuuuuppper confusing.. and you tangeled it in such an amazing way. You did exactly what I predicted , Ar came in the kissing scene, poor Ar.😢
I still like thal-Ar together ...
I enjoyed this chapter for real🤗

Please don't get a 4th man in her fate.. it won't be good.. but I liked it when Copy delivered his farwells, finally a man is out of the competition, or I'm wrong??!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

thalia

6 Years Ago

Yeah poor Ar. I also feel bad for him hahaha. That’s a great idea maybe o should get another man. .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 5, 2018
Last Updated on April 5, 2018
Tags: Love, teen, youth, accident


Author

thalia
thalia

sulaimanyah, Iraq



About
I'm a 19 year old college student. I love writing and i hope through this website, i can improve my writing and hopefully share some of my work with everyone. more..

Writing
My last Spring My last Spring

A Story by thalia


7th September 7th September

A Chapter by thalia


Innocent Childhood Innocent Childhood

A Chapter by thalia