Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by thalia
"

Coby finally leaves Thalia alone and goes to the US. Arlen has gone crazy because of the accident that happened the other day. Cameron is nowhere to be seen following the same accident.

"
He left. What am I going to do? Now my heart wants Coby and no one else.
“Can I hug you?” He broke down in tears “one last time”
“One last time, before I leave forever”
“Thalia, I will be waiting and I know you love me and you won’t disappoint me”
He came forward and hugged me one last time and left without saying a word. This hug felt different. It was painful. The tension between us didn’t end even during the most magical moment.
“Forgive me” was the text message that I sent to all of my loved ones even Coby, Cam and Ar.
It was time for my brain surgery. It wasn’t a simple thing. I felt like I should say goodbye to whoever came to see me before the surgery.
None of them came. I went without farewell. I went with the pain of separation and betrayal in my heart.
Mom told me that I didn’t wake up for 24 hours after the surgery. Why? Because I was dreaming. This time someone was chasing me and he was shouting that I will never wake up. He was saying that he was Arlen. Why was Ar chasing me?
I was unlucky enough to wake up to my miserable life again.
I opened my eyes and everyone was there, but there were faces that I couldn’t recognize.
“Oh my God. Call the doctor! She is awake!!”
My sister was so excited?
“Thalia, why didn’t you tell me you were having a surgery?” A guy with big eyes was talking. I didn’t really care about what he was saying as much as I was trying to remember him.
“Who are you?” I wasn’t sure if i had to say that. But I did anyways.
“What?! Thalia! Don’t you know me?”
“Please leave her alone. She needs to rest”
The doctor came in at the worst timing ever. Who was that guy? I felt anxious for some reason. I felt like time was going by and the people that I wanted to see were on their never ending way.
Everyone left and psychological doctor came in.
“Hello Ms. Thalia. I’m doctor Markus, your new counselor. I hope we can get along and you can open up for me so that we can find a solution for your situation” he just started in the wrong way and he got on my nerves.
“Why? What’s wrong with my situation? I’m not going crazy I promise and I’m a coward who can’t even commit suicide to end this f*****g life. Excuse my language.” I was kinda rude I know but that’s me. What else can I do?
“That’s exactly what’s wrong with you. I’m a psychologist and I know how to read your mind. Anyways! You get mad easily. That’s the point that should open up our relationship”
“Being able to read people’s minds is called fortune telling not being a psychologist. There is difference.”
“Ok I apologize”
“And I’m a politician’s daughter. I know how to make people feel guilty for the things that are happening and make them apologize”
“Hahahaha you definitely are. So, can we start?” Mr. Markus was a young man with a relatively interesting personality.
“Well I don’t think anything is wrong so I don’t know what to say”
“I actually asked your doctor some simple questions and he said that there has been quite a few times that you have gotten mad at a bunch of guys. I think we can start from there”
“They are my own problems. Thankfully I know how to deal with them. No one has to say anything in that”
“From what I see you’re scared of admitting the fact that they’re hurting you... well at least I can say emotionally. You don’t want them to go away. Am I right?” Damn it. That fortune teller was actually reading my mind. It was really amusing that there was a person that talked about the things that i was too afraid to even think about.
“Even if they are. Do you think I will admit it? You just said that I’m too scared of losing them, so how can i say anything in that matter?”
“You have a point there. But remember, psychology deals with the root of the problem not its outer appearance. So you can talk about them anonymously and probably tell me what gets you so angry whenever they come”
He was slowly convincing me.
“Anonymously! Haha reminds me of myself in front of them exactly until the accident happened. Anyway! There’s a lot of drama for you to keep up with and I don’t think you’re ready yet. And now sir, can we call it a day and leave?”
“I don’t want to force you, but you have to promise me that you will talk about everything with detail. Here’s my number call me whenever you feel like talking. Even if it’s 3 in the morning” he was actually sweet and passionate about his job.
That guy from earlier came again. I felt like crying out of nowhere. So I pretended to be sleeping. I wasn’t ready to face him because i knew for a fact that he wasn’t just a random guy. And I actually fell asleep.
I woke up to my own screaming.
“Cameron! Where is he? Call him!!!!”
“Thalia, calm down. What’s wrong?”
“Mom just call Cameron and tell him to come”
I saw him in my dream. He was wearing a white suit. A bouquet of Blue Moon Rose was in his hands.
“You will miss me” that was the phrase he would repeat throughout my dream until he suddenly fell from a cliff.
After a few minutes, mom came and she was like Cameron is sleeping. That was what her mom said.
“Give me my phone” I knew something wasn’t quite right. I knew something was going on. Though I wasn’t ready for anything but being too late always brings regret.
I called him and a lady answered. She was crying.
“Cam, hello? Who’s that?”
“Cameron left”
“What? Who are you? Where did he go?” I got up to go without knowing where.
“Thalia? Is that you? Uhmm he went to...picnic with his friends”
“Stop lying and tell me the number of his room!” There was only one hospital in the city that people with emergencies would visit and that was the hospital i was staying in.
“215” what a room! It was my birth date. 21st of May.
I hung up without saying anything and ripped off the IV that was attached to my arm.
“Wtf Thalia. Get back to your place now!” I heard my dad call me.
“Which floor has room number 215? Hurry up please”
“5th floor”
I went to 5th floor right away. Death was 100 times better than what I saw.


© 2018 thalia


Author's Note

thalia
This chapter is like an introduction for the upcoming events so keep your eyes open for the details and guess what will happen in the future. Thanks for reading this story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This chapter was a bit short compared to the previous ones, but still interesting. I feel so bad for Thalia because of all the drama she has to put up with. The only off-putting thing I've seen are the IMs. Reading "wtf" even though I know what it means, kind of disturbs the rhythm of the story a bit. Other than that, I really like how it's going so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

thalia

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much for reading the story and taking your time to write a review. Also I’m still new.. read more



Reviews

You did it and introduced another male character, even thou I told you don't..
Another confusing chapter, well-tangeled. I liked it. Can't wait for the next chapter.. please save Cameron

Posted 6 Years Ago


short,sweet and a look into the future on what is coming

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

thalia

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much and yes the next chapter is coming in a few days
This chapter was a bit short compared to the previous ones, but still interesting. I feel so bad for Thalia because of all the drama she has to put up with. The only off-putting thing I've seen are the IMs. Reading "wtf" even though I know what it means, kind of disturbs the rhythm of the story a bit. Other than that, I really like how it's going so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

thalia

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much for reading the story and taking your time to write a review. Also I’m still new.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 10, 2018
Last Updated on April 10, 2018
Tags: Love, teen, accident, youth


Author

thalia
thalia

sulaimanyah, Iraq



About
I'm a 19 year old college student. I love writing and i hope through this website, i can improve my writing and hopefully share some of my work with everyone. more..

Writing
My last Spring My last Spring

A Story by thalia


7th September 7th September

A Chapter by thalia


Innocent Childhood Innocent Childhood

A Chapter by thalia



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Hey Freak! Hey Freak!

A Poem by Akshita


I am She I am She

A Poem by θεά&nb..


The Escapist The Escapist

A Story by GwenLark