Admit it, you like him.

Admit it, you like him.

A Chapter by isabel, the lonely genius.

Because Danielle's bath was so breathtaking, she slept like an angel, being able to forget her worries about finding her second half of her duet. She came in later than usual from her 7:00am recording sessions. She walked into the 65th floor with a large Coke in her left hand, a crumpled McDonald's take away bag tucked under her arm and a Chicken Legend (with bacon, of course) on her remaining hand, taking large bites off it. She tried to finish the chicken burger before she entered her studio so she took two bites straight in go, inflating her cheeks immensely. Danielle struggled to chew as she opened the door with a dusty hand from the bread. Chewing loudly she entered the room. She halted every movement and stood there looking dumbstruck.

Marshall diverted from his notepad and gained awareness of Danielle's presence. Danielle chewed vigorously, trying to swallow her food. "Sorry," she said muffling. She grabbed a tissue and wiped her white circled mouth, her hands and took a final swallow. She giggled slightly, struggling to say anything. Marshall just observed her, waiting until she was ready to talk. "Sorry" she repeated, more clearly this time. She took a large sip of her Coke to wash down her throat. It was finally clear for her to be able to talk. "Sorry, Em, I didn't knew you were coming..." she explained, quite nervously. "I didn't either, but Jimmy said you needed someone, so I'm here" he said "He also told me you have three days to wrap everything up." "Three days?!" she exclaimed. It came out awfully loud, excusing herself for it. "It's cool, Danielle" Marshall said. She pulled up a chair and sat down it. "Okay, Em, firstly I-" he cut her off. "Call me Marshall" he said. "Okay, Marshall..." she tried to repeat his name. Danielle needed to get use it. "I want you to be comfortable doing this track and not feel as if you've been forced to do it or anything" she explained. "Oh, no worries. I want to do it, the track's dope" he complimented "I'm glad you thought of me because I wouldn't wanna miss this." "Oh" Danielle said surprised. He simply looked at her and she looked back at him. Danielle, feeling as if nothing's been said for so long, broke the short silence by breaking out a laugh. "God, he's eyes are so blue..." her conscience examined. They were really blue, the most vibrant blue possible. It stood out from him short, but not shaven, brown hair. His nose was quite unique, as if you just wanna press is like a button. But his lips, they were perfectly light pink, his bottom lip just a slight inch thicker than the upper lip. "Ooh, falling in love, are we?" her conscience questioned it. Danielle ignored it. "So, should we get to work?" Marshall asked. "Yeah, sure!" Danielle agreed.

Danielle looked at him, fascinated by his concentration level, forgetting she was suppose to decide the order of her track list. He was murmuring under his breath and Danielle tried to make out what he was saying. When he sat up, Danielle gained awareness again went back to her track list. She didn't think that it would work. That it was too risky, too diverse. The past three hours changed her mind completely. She realised that she was in the presence of a lyrical genius, not just another rapper. Danielle smiled to herself, as if a weight was lifted of her shoulders.



© 2012 isabel, the lonely genius.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

610 Views
Added on January 7, 2012
Last Updated on January 7, 2012


Author

isabel, the lonely genius.
isabel, the lonely genius.

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi. My name's Isabel. I call myself the lonely genius because I am pretty smart but people push me away because of it. I love Eminem. A lot. Expect only him in my entries. Please, enjoy. :) more..

Writing