Last chance.

Last chance.

A Chapter by isabel, the lonely genius.

Wednesday came quick. Neither Marshall or Danielle complained. The night before, they’d already figured a limo would be at Danielle’s door step at 8:00am. Danielle couldn’t sleep for many reasons that day. First, it was the excitement of finally finishing the album and being able to take the next step and promoting it. She was also excited by the fact that the video was to be co-directed by herself and self acclaimed director, Joseph Kahn. Danielle liked to be in charge, especially when it came to creative direction. But also, she couldn’t drift off to sleep because she was too busy thinking about newly crushing on, Marshall. She wanted to be friends with him, but never thought that someone like Marshall Mathers will ever go out with Danielle Reeves. “No, never” she thought. She kept thinking about how she should talk to him: sweet and innocent or bitchy and hard to get? She didn’t wanna come across as a horrible person, but she didn’t want to seem easy either. “You’ll be fine. No worries” she tried and convince herself. Who was she kidding? She wanted to throw him in her bed and get a private trial at what she talked “divine set of smackers”. Guess she had to sit in her misery of not ever being able to put him to bed and just take whatever comes her way.

Marshall couldn’t stop thinking about Danielle and her tremendous body. They didn’t really talk in the studio, so he had to think about what was imaginable to him. He was sure that she was more than a banging body. He’s seen her on TV, doing interviews and performances. He saw she was down to earth and didn’t hold anything back. She had a great sense of humour too. She’d crack a joke or two to Jay Leno and he’d laugh secretly. He just never got to meet her properly yet. There was the odd bumping into each other at award shows, but I’d just be a “Hi” and “Bye” conversation. He just wanted to be a friend, not just random person who he’d know briefly. Women were always a mystery to him, so Marshall stayed far from then, unless it was for a casual f**k. But something during the short introducing to each other via Dre made him feel differently as Danielle was an exception of those nut job women who were hungry for affection but more for the cash in his wallet. Marshall just called Danielle… different.

Danielle was chewing on her penultimate spoon full of cornflakes with hot milk when the doorbell rang. She rose her jacket sleeve and read her watch: 7:45. “He’s early” she thought. She shoved the last spoon and walked from the kitchen to the front door. This time, she made sure she finished eating before she opened the door. A black limousine was pulled up front, the chauffeur opening up the trunk. Marshall was wearing dark blue jeans, white Air Forces and a light blue hoodie. “God, blue looks so good on him” she thought. “Hey” he said “You ready?” “Yeah, let me just get my bag” Danielle said.

Marshall didn’t blink as he watched Danielle’s body swaying from left to right, her a*s complimenting her moving. Marshall’s lips were parted, his hands became sweaty and his heart was racing. As Danielle made a u-turn, Marshall snapped back. “Okay, let’s go” Danielle said. She followed Marshall towards the limousine, but he halted to let Danielle enter it first. “Such a gentleman” she whispered and gave him a side smile. The chauffeur started their journey to LAX. Danielle promised herself she would get to know Marshall better as she saw this as her last chance to not feel lonely anymore.



© 2012 isabel, the lonely genius.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

624 Views
Added on January 10, 2012
Last Updated on January 10, 2012


Author

isabel, the lonely genius.
isabel, the lonely genius.

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi. My name's Isabel. I call myself the lonely genius because I am pretty smart but people push me away because of it. I love Eminem. A lot. Expect only him in my entries. Please, enjoy. :) more..

Writing