Falloch

Falloch

A Book by Tiffany Thomas
"

Tell me what you think!

"

© 2015 Tiffany Thomas


Author's Note

Tiffany Thomas
The story begins in the small town of Oneida, Tennessee with a passionate pianist by the name of Bonnie Bertrum. After a wild night out with friends, she discovers she has an ability most teenagers don’t. Things seem bizarre, but nothing can take Bonnie’s focus away from one thing: Graduating.

Once it’s time to celebrate, Bonnie is swept into another World accidentally taking her quirky best friend along with her. Bonnie learns dark secrets about herself and is faced with a massive responsibility: Killing an evil Queen, who has taken over Falloch and blocked all doorways back to Earth.

Bonnie must either murder the Queen using her newfound talents or never return to her family. The fate of the world falls on her shoulders: will she falter and not help her new friends, or will she strive for greatness and become the hero Falloch has been waiting for?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

359 Views
Added on June 21, 2015
Last Updated on August 13, 2015

Author

Tiffany Thomas
Tiffany Thomas

AL



About
I'm a 21 year old writer from sweet home Alabama. I'm not published (yet) but hope to change that soon! I've written countless poems, a few short stories, and finished one book (and halfway done wit.. more..

Writing