Cud Chewin Cow

Cud Chewin Cow

A Chapter by Alyssa Dufresne

 

On my grandparents farm, we have a cow. She's not a particularly smart cow. She's supposed to be like the rest of the herd, an average cow, and she is, mostly. The only thing that differentiates her from the rest of the cud-chewin' cows is that she likes me. I like her too. I named her CC, CC Cow. I like CC because she's quiet, tries not to think too much, and likes me. She stands there, chewing her cud, and seems to be thinking. I'm not sure what she could possibly be thinking about. Her life's pretty boring, same thing on a different day. Sometimes I like to go out to the field and, after checking for pies, sit next to her and chew gum. There's another reason I like her; she's the only living being who knows the exact story of my life, CC Cow, my Cud Chewin' Cow.



© 2008 Alyssa Dufresne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I do like these little vignettes....I believe I had told you that before...this tale is no exception...I love the initals...C x's 3....
Anymore of these on the way?

Posted 16 Years Ago


i love this... sometimes its the simplest of things that mean the most.

i actually love cows. they are soft and smell so good, like the clovers and grasses that they eat.

i really understand this and the feelings behind it. i think i love your cow too.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 8, 2008
Last Updated on May 6, 2008


Author

Alyssa Dufresne
Alyssa Dufresne

Winston-Salem, NC



About
Formerly the Midnight Writer, Alyssa Dufresne was born into your average abnormally-broke and overly-dysfunctional family sometime in the fall of 1993. After a brief incident involving being adopted b.. more..

Writing