Life is a B***h.

Life is a B***h.

A Chapter by Alyssa Dufresne
"

Warning: Some "adult" humor. [-13 yrs. + recommended-]

"

Life is a B***h...

 

We've all heard that phrase at least once, right? And it's true; isn't it? Life can be hard at times. But you know what everybody leaves out; not only is life a b***h, but she has puppies!!!

 

Yup, that's right... there's more hell for us than we expected.The puppies names are Love, Loss, Hope, Hatred, and Change. Death is the sire. They, Life and Death, mate often. It is frequently debated who offers more. Some say Life, the mother who gives; others say Death, the father who relieves, takes away. Whichever way you decide, really doesn't matter. They're soul mates. The two are united. Now, you're not hopeless: So long as you know their master, you'll survive; fairly well, too. His name: Choice! Choice knows how to control this b***h, Life, and all her stupid pups. However, he hasn't quite figured out Death. You see, death is a bit of a dick. Makes sense if you think about it: it's the most valuable part of him [-he's a stud, remember?-]. He really doesn't want to cooperate. I would say he's a stallion, but that leaves me with a bad picture in my head [-Think about it; a stallion on a b***h - does not work. 0_0!-]. So we'll stick with "stud".

 

So all in all, Life is a b***h, Death is a dick, and they have puppies: Who is better? Well, I think I'll leave that up to you and other much, much wiser people than I.



© 2008 Alyssa Dufresne


Author's Note

Alyssa Dufresne
The above was written all in good humor.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Please don't flame me - I love dogs. If you've read any of my other pieces, you know I love animals. No, I'm not trying to "dis" canines; I have 3 myself.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on May 6, 2008
Last Updated on May 7, 2008


Author

Alyssa Dufresne
Alyssa Dufresne

Winston-Salem, NC



About
Formerly the Midnight Writer, Alyssa Dufresne was born into your average abnormally-broke and overly-dysfunctional family sometime in the fall of 1993. After a brief incident involving being adopted b.. more..

Writing