You left for 5 minutes and I didn't notice?

You left for 5 minutes and I didn't notice?

A Chapter by Veronica
"

Title says it all.

"

 As Andy headed back up to Marshall for the food, he said, "Hey, I'm back!"

 Marshall asked, "You left?"

 Andy replied, "Yeah, for 5 minutes." Then he looked at the booth he was sitting at with Tiffany.

 "Where'd you go?" asked Marshall.

 "Nowhere special," said Andy. He smiled for one second, but stopped since Marshall would notice.

 "You seriously left for 5 minutes and I didn't notice?" said Marshall, giving his best friend a weird look.

 "Yup...," repied Andy. "Hey, is that our food?" he asked Marshall when a red tray came.

 "Yeah....hey, wait a minute...you like Tiffany don't ya?" asked Marshall.

 "Nope. Not at all," said Andy. But he instantly regretted that too. Tiffany was in earshot of his voice.

 "Whatever you say," replied Marshall, taking the two red trays of food to a booth right by Tiffany, on accident.

 Andy sat on the other side, not even wanting to look at Tiffany, she was sitting right on the other side of him, so they were basacially back to back.

 Marshall waved to Tiffany. "Hi Tif, what up?" he asked.

 "Oh, nothing much. And hi Marshall," then she smiled at him and went back to eating.

 Tiffany didn't look sad at all, but she was. Very sad.



© 2010 Veronica


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on August 3, 2010
Last Updated on August 3, 2010


Author

Veronica
Veronica

IL



About
Hey!(: Well basically, my name's Veronica I'm 16 and I like many things. :P LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :VeronicaNickname :RoniEye color :BrownHair color :BrownFav color :Dark blueF.. more..

Writing
Dream 4-10-11 Dream 4-10-11

A Story by Veronica


Spring Spring

A Poem by Veronica