Entertainment system? Cant you go and buy one and set me free? Wait...you are unfair like that.

Entertainment system? Cant you go and buy one and set me free? Wait...you are unfair like that.

A Chapter by A.M.V.

Owwww....Was my only train of thought. I wanted to open my eyes, but it hurt to just think. I heard the noise of a passing car and I forced myself to open my eyes just for the pleasure of knowing what the heck happened last night!

 

I looked around, I was in a...car? Oww, my wrists hurt a lot. I looked down; my hands were tied up with a tough and well tied rope so hard that I had bruises around my wrists around the edge of the rope. My ankles were tied up too, who ever tied me up sure like ropes and torture huh?

 

I wanted to scream but all that came out was a pathetic "Hmph!!! mph!! mmmmh!!!", duct tape was over my mouth. Another lovely addition to my pain.

 

"Shh pet, you looked much prettier when you where asleep." I looked to my right and saw the guy that attacked me last night driving keeping his gaze on the road. I narrowed my eyes at him, at least, that was all I could do.

 

"My name is Ace by the way, but you have a choice of calling me Master or just Ace...I'd prefer Ace coming from you." He said growing a smug smile on his face. I looked forward angrily. He grew a smile even bigger and quickly ripped the tape off my mouth.

 

"Owwww!!!" I screamed out while he laughed.

 

"Would you rather have had the tape over your mouth?" He asked taking his eyes off the road and planting them on me.

 

"Yes!" I screamed. He grabbed some tape, offering me it.

 

I shook my head, "No, I'm good." I said scooting over a bit and looked forward again.

 

"That's what I thought pet." He snickered looking at the road again. I ground my teeth together making a crunching noise.

 

"Why do you keep calling me a pet?! What am I, your personal circus!?" I asked frustrated.

 

"You might as well be." He said.

 

"What??"

 

"I chose you for a reason Sky." He said looking over at me. I couldn't help but stare at his perfect face for a while. He was gorgeous...but my kidnapper.

 

"Really? I thought it was because my fashion sense! Give me a break, why me?!" I asked ready to wriggle out the window to escape.

 

"One: You are ever so lovely," he smiled when I started to blush, "And Two: You have the perfect sense of humor. I want you as my personal entertainment system." He said taking his hands of the steering wheel and crossing his arms around his perfectly carved chest.

 

"Hey! First of all, I'm not a stereo that you could just turn on and off and secondly, KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!! YOU'RE GOING TO CRASH US INTO A FRIGGING TREE!!!!" I screamed closing my eyes. I heard him sigh, all of a sudden the car swung to the side and I hit my hit my head against the window.

 

"I would have rather hit the tree..." I mumbled so low that no human could hear me. He laughed and kept his eyes on the road. I was quiet for a long time until I had a question.

 

"Back at my house" I began and he stopped the whole car to listen, "You said that you may not be a human...what did you mean by that?" I asked biting my lip and looking down.

 

"I meant that I'm not a human." He said in a 'Duh!' kind of way.

 

"Then what are you?"

 

"Guess and when we reach home I'll give you something to eat." He smiled. I was really hungry, I think my stomach developed a new way to say that I was hungry.

 

"Are you a mythical creature?" I said feeling really stupid. I was sucker for vampire movies and that kind of stuff.

 

"You are getting closer..." He grinned.

 

"Are you a kind of dog?" I asked and he laughed. I bit my again and hid my face with my hair.

 

"No, I'm a vampire..." He said in a matter-of-fact way.

 

"Sooo...I don't get the food?" I asked. I wasn't surprised at all, I saw his fangs yesterday.

 

"Of course you do! I was just playing, but you have to eat quick because you have a lot of work ahead of you." I didn't like the way he said that...I gulped and looked forward. He was right i did have a lot of work ahead of me...I have to find out a way to live with a VAMPIRE stalking my back.



© 2009 A.M.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this, great job!! I like this comedy and sarcasm
In vampire books I usually find airy headed teens and perfect little vampires
It is definitely different in this book, sorta refreshing


Posted 14 Years Ago


Lol thanks :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


I'm in love with your book! It's so wonderful! I love the sarcasm, comedy, drama, and action! Along with the dialogue, details, descriptions, and everything else! It's totally awesome! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


Haha

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol.
You know, when I read it in quizilla, I actually liked Ace's attitude. Whenever he treats Sky badly, Sky writes a whole lot of stuff she doesn't want him to hear. xp


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1410 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 28, 2009



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fun Fun

A Poem by AuthorEddie


Massacre Massacre

A Poem by poetic soul