Rules of Torture.

Rules of Torture.

A Chapter by A.M.V.

We had been riding for more than three hours and I had just about had it with being tied up.

 

"Stop moving around, we are almost home." Ace said. I was still extremely mad at him. You would be too if you were kidnapped by a vampire!

 

"Then take me home, my REAL home!" I snapped. He looked at me with a little anger in his eyes.

 

"You should hold your tongue if you want to keep it." He snapped. I glared at him, but knew that I wanted to keep my tongue so I shut up...for now.

 

I looked forward and the road was gone. We were in a forest and we were driving...150 MILES AN HOUR!!

 

"Slow down!" I finally screamed.

 

"Where is the fun in that?" He snickered and sped up for his own amusement. I moved into a corner of the car hoping that he wouldn't crash us into a tree. The car sped up even more and I started to feel dizzy.

 

"Stop..." I said in a different direction hoping he wouldn't see how green my face was.

 

"Almost there." He said in a happy voice. I felt the wind slam into my face when the window wasn't even open. I looked out the black tinted window. My jaw fell open; colors of the rainbow were swirling all around the car like-like...if we in a different dimension.

 

"Close your mouth pet, you'll catch a fly." Ace laughed. I kept it open, I couldn't find a way to close it. I was hypnotized by the colors. There was mostly blue strips with purple and yellow with red. a couple of times there was green, but I wasn't very fond of that color right now.

 

I wanted to open the window and touch the colors, hoping they would seep through my fingers...but I couldn't because I was tied up...

 

Suddenly the car jerked to a stop and my head hit against the window. I winced in pain, but remembered I have dealt with harder things in life and toughed up.

 

"You are a tough little human...well, we'll see about that, wont we?" Ace said getting out of the car. I looked out the window again to enjoy the swirling colors. They were gone and replaced with a wonderful forest but not like the one we were in before and we were in a dirt drive way...that led to the most beautiful castles I have ever seen...besides the one at Disney land when I was four.

 

Ace opened the door and since I was leaning on the door, I fell out on the floor. He laughed and helped me up, ripping the ropes off me without any trouble unlike someone I know **cough cough** me.

 

I stood up, not used to walking and fell forward. Ace caught me before I hit the ground...again, and laughed. I pushed myself away from him and brushed my pants off. I looked down at my clothes.

 

"Ah!! I'm still in my pajamas!" I yelled.

 

"Don't worry, I have some clothes in the castle for you" Ace said taking me by the arm.

 

"Ow! Castle? I call that the empire state building's sister!" I said, he laughed but in a way I didn't feel safe.

 

"Funny. Now I have some rules for you so listen up." He said. I did what I was told and listened.

 

"Rule number one: You have to listen to me, no matter what or you die." He stated.

 

"I'll put a sticky note in my head." I smirked, he ground his teeth together.

 

"You cant escape, ever, or become vampire food." he said twisting his fingers harder around my arm. I opened my mouth to scream but he covered my mouth with his cold hand.

 

"And, you have to entertain me whenever you can and however you can...Oh, and when the servants are on vacation, YOU are the servant...oh wait, we don't have any servants, so YOU are the servant from now on." I cringed. He wanted me to be his servant AND his entertainment system?

 

"Come on, I have to give you a tour of the house then you get to work." He said taking his hand away from my mouth. He shoved me forward and opened the rich brown wooden door for me. I stepped in.

 

There was an arch above me and three different hallways. Note to self: make a map of this place.

 

"Can I change now?" I asked turning around to face Ace. He was sitting on the couch watching me.

 

"Sure...if you could find your room." He smiled.

 

"Well, smart guy, I just got here and you want me to go find a room that i like which could be filled with other vampires! YOU ARE CRAZY!" I yelled. He nodded and waved me to go find a room. I groaned and walked forward.

 

"Oh, there are two other vampires here, one is named Garret and the other is Danny. You will probably meet Garret first but avoid Danny, that's an order." Ace said smiling at the word 'order'.

 

"Yes master, whatever you wish master." I said acting bored. I started to walk and stopped at the three hallways.

 

"Umm...eanie meaine minie mo." I said and pointed to the first hallway. I walked in and saw a big stair case and a kitchen the size of my house. I was really hungry but I didn't think that a vampire would have MY kind of food so I went with the stairs.

 

I grabbed the rail and started to walk up the swirling stairs. Each step I took meant I was getting closer to the top but I felt like I was getting farther away from my life. I reached the top and I was tired so I laid down on the floor and closed my eyes and started to breathe a little bit more relaxed.

 

I stood up and saw four doors, two doors on one side of the hall and two on the other. The doors on the same side were far away from each other, so I was guessing they had pretty big rooms. I walked to the first door on my left and stood there. What if there was a vampire in there? Would they kill me? Would I live. I opened the door slowly and peeked my head through the door.

 

"Hello?" I asked, my voice shaking. No one answered and no one seemed to be there so I stepped in fully now, leaving the door open so if I could run out if I was attacked. I flipped on the lights and the room became more visible.

 

The room was beautiful. It had a black rug, a chandelier, and a it was a white room with a blue trimming. I looked at the bed it had at least four pillows that were black and white, had a midnight blue cover and it looked really comfy. I motioned to go sit on it but decided that I should get dressed first. I opened the door to what I thought was the closet and it turned out to be a closet like a hoped. I frowned.

 

"Aw! Boy clothes? Ace is really thoughtful," I sighed. " I guess I need to find a different room then." I moved out of the closet.

 

"What? my room isn't good enough for you?" Some one said behind me. I stiffened. I felt a cool breeze against my cheek.

 

"Hi Sky." He said. My breathing suddenly became faster and smaller breathes. I ran towards the door, but it was closed and locked from the inside which I thought was impossible. Who would want to lock their selves in a room?

 

"I wanted to lock you up Sky not me." Someone laughed. I turned around fast and saw a pale boy around my age, had aqua eyes and blond hair. He smiled and his white teeth showed.

 

"What no hello?" He said, "I'm Garret." He said reaching his hand out to me so I could shake it. I stared at him and wasn't so sure if I could trust him, he was a vampire too and I don't trust Ace, so why should I trust his buddy?

 

"I don't trust Ace either, but you can trust me I wont hurt you." Garret said. I put my hand in his and shook it still not sure about if I should trust him. He grinned and pushed me against the wall, he out his hands on the door around my head and leaned close to me. My breathe got caught in my throat.

 

"Do you trust me?" He said getting charming. I gulped.

 

"Uh huh..." I whispered. he backed up and smiled.

 

"Good." He said unlocking the door, "Then you wont run out?" He said a little more serious. I nodded and stayed were I was.

 

"Sooooo, what do you want to do?" He asked. I cleared my throat.

 

"I'm trying to find a room for myself," I said while he sat down. His eyes glistened and his perfect white teeth showed again.

 

"I can help you with that."



© 2009 A.M.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well it's a fun read and a entertaining story, it's funny and flows well. The chapters are really short but for some that is a good thing because it makes it easier to read. I find that the younger crowd would love this and that's great because you have an audience.

It reads very youthful and vibrant with a little sharpness and slight edge of refinement also slightly higher vocabulary improvements this would be darn excellent, as well as for all ages with those type of improvements, very good job and I will continue to read more. I love your story********

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Okay, this story is just plain funny (In a good way)
I like the drama and I like the ending with Garret
Keep on writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


Well it's a fun read and a entertaining story, it's funny and flows well. The chapters are really short but for some that is a good thing because it makes it easier to read. I find that the younger crowd would love this and that's great because you have an audience.

It reads very youthful and vibrant with a little sharpness and slight edge of refinement also slightly higher vocabulary improvements this would be darn excellent, as well as for all ages with those type of improvements, very good job and I will continue to read more. I love your story********

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome chapter! This keeps getting even more and more interesting by the chapter! I love it! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


lol!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Fav. Part:
"Can I change now?" I asked turning around to face Ace. He was sitting on the couch watching me.
"Sure...if you could find your room." He smiled.

"Well, smart guy, I just got here and you want me to go find a room that i like which could be filled with other vampires! YOU ARE CRAZY!" I yelled. He nodded and waved me to go find a room. I groaned and walked forward.

"Oh, there are two other vampires here, one is named Garret and the other is Danny. You will probably meet Garret first but avoid Danny, that's an order." Ace said smiling at the word 'order'.

I loved that part!!!
:D

And this one:
"Aw! Boy clothes? Ace is really thoughtful," I sighed. " I guess I need to find a different room then." I moved out of the closet.

"What? my room isn't good enough for you?" Some one said behind me. I stiffened. I felt a cool breeze against my cheek.

"Hi Sky." He said. My breathing suddenly became faster and smaller breathes. I ran towards the door, but it was closed and locked from the inside which I thought was impossible. Who would want to lock their selves in a room?

"I wanted to lock you up Sky not me." Someone laughed. I turned around fast and saw a pale boy around my age, had aqua eyes and blond hair. He smiled and his white teeth showed.

"What no hello?" He said, "I'm Garret." He said reaching his hand out to me so I could shake it. I stared at him and wasn't so sure if I could trust him, he was a vampire too and I don't trust Ace, so why should I trust his buddy?

This was a cool chapter!





Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1919 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 28, 2009



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..