Oh no she didn't

Oh no she didn't

A Chapter by A.M.V.

 

Sky's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning hoping everything was just a crazy dream, but Garrett had to come in and ruined all the fun by telling me it was true.

 

I couldn't believe what was happening; I would rather beilieve I was going to get married Zac Efron than believe Ace was going to take me back home.

 

I dragged my suitcase across the marble floor heading towards the huge front door Garrett called "average size." I mean, those doors would make a gaint look small! When I first came here all the clothes I had were the pajamas I was wearing and my fluffy bunny slippers, so why was a lugging a siutcase out the door? Good question, better answer: Ace and Garrett let me keep ALL the vampire clothes I was using while I was here, even the dress I wore on Ace's Annual Vampire Ball! Vampire clothes so rock!

 

Well, actaully Danny also said I could keep the clothes, but I really didn't care about him. I really didn't care about him. I mean, while I was gone, Danny was locking lips with his...fiance, and totally forgot about me and got back with his...fiance (that word isn't getting any easier to say,) without breaking up with me first!

 

I was gonna break up with him anyway, I though to myself, stepping out side into the bright sunlight of the Night World. What kind of girl would still be with a guy after he gets your name mixed up with some other girl you don't know?

 

"Nice pajamas," Ace's voice came from behind, making me jump. "Are you planning to crash a slumber party when you get home?"

 

"Shut up!" I snapped, setting my suitcase on the gravel-covered drive way of the castle. "I left in my pajamas and I should come back in my pajamas."

 

Ace smiled, making my heart jump a little when the sun shone behind him. Ace was wearing a white V-neck shirt, a dark shade of gray skinny jeans, a black leather jakect, black vans, and sunglasses that would only look good on him.

 

"What the heck are you doing with my sunglasses?!" Garrett ripped the sunglasses off of Ace and put then on. I was wrong; those sunglasses would only look good on Ace and Garrett.

 

Garrett was wearing a plain white t-shirt, a jacket that looked leather but had a hoodie like looked like a sweater, black skinny jeans, converse, and his sunglasses. I couldn't help but drool at both of them inside my mind and I was very carefull just to have an image and not say in my head becuase Garrett would read my mind and smile like and idoit. And then I would have to slap him; hard. (It wouldn't have an effect on a vampire though.)

 

Garrett looked down at my feet and smiled. "I like your shoes."

 

I looked down at my bunny slippers and wiggled my toes. "Thanks."

 

"Wha- I get a 'shut up' and he gets a 'thank you'!" Ace yelled out in disapiontment.

 

I picked up my siutcase and started towards Ace's red mustang (that I loved.) "Yup."

 

I heard Ace sigh and Garrett laugh. I smiled and opened the door and sat in, putting my seat belt on.

 

"Beat you here." Ace's voice popped up outta no where. He was sitting in the drivers seat, with his seat belt on and everything; Garrett was in the back seat, smiling.

 

"But, how? You were? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!" I exclaimed.

 

"Vampire speed, Sky." Garrett said from the back seat. "You forget fast."

 

"No I don't!"

 

Both Garrett and Ace laughed and Ace turned on the engine, the loud rawr it made making me jump up and down in my seat. "Dont hit any trees okay?"

 

"Don't count on it," Ace and Garrett both said, both of them smiling.

 

***********************Flash forward********************

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "FREAKING SLOW DOWN!!!!!!"

 

"That's no fun," Ace smiled and gripped the steering wheel and went faster. I screamed bloody mary ffor the fifty-eigth time int five minutes, totally ignoring the swirling colors around the car. The first time I was this portal, I hypnotized by all the swirling colors, but now I focused on how fast we were going.

 

"Garrett tell him to slow down!" I screamed over the roar of the engine.

 

"Slow down," Garrett said dully.

 

"No." Ace said, smiling and focusing on where he was going.

 

Garrett shrugged and me and smiled.

 

Right when I opened my mouth to say somehthing rude, the car to a complete stop and I slammed into the front of the car.

 

"That what get for taking off your seat belt." Ace smiled, opening his car door. "We're here."

 

I got out and looked up at my house. I completely forgot how it looked. The arched front door, the balcony where my room was, the stairs that I fell down from when I was twelve...

 

"Um, I'll take you bag up to your room and then I'll wait down here," Ace said, garbbing my bag.

 

"How will you get to my room?" I asked, cocking my head towards the balcony. "My room's all the way up there."

 

"I can jump up and open the door and put your bag on your bed and then just come back down," He smiled. "Simple as that."

 

"What if my doors not open?" I asked, confused.

 

He flashed me a smiled. "I'll find a way." My heart was hit with a jolt of emotion as he jumped up all the way to my balcony and tried opening my door with out making any noise.

 

"You should probably go inside your house now," Garrett put his cold hand on my shoulder and smiled down at me. "You've been away from your mom and dad enough."

 

"Correction, Godzilla and my dad." I walked up to my doot and Garrett followed, surprisingly not making a comment about calling Lucky Godzilla.

 

I rang the door bell and waited...and waited...and waited. Right when I about to order Garrett to rip the door of its hinges, my dad opened the door with the phone to his ear.

 

"Uh...dad?" I asked a few moments of him just staring at me.

 

My dad dropped the phone and automatically wrapped his arms around me, hugging me and actaully crying. I thought mom's were only supposed to do this...

 

Garrett laughed at my thought and my dad left go of me and grabbed Garrett by the front of his shirt. "Are you behind her disapearance? Did you guys run off together?! I'll kill if-"

 

"DAD!" I yelled, yanking him off Garrett who looked paler than usaul. "He saved me!"

 

Dad, glanced back and forth between Garrett and I and cleared his voice. "I'm sorry, I didn't have control."

 

"It's fine sir," Garrett smiled.

 

"Is there anything I can do to repay you for saving my daughter?"

 

Garrett smiled even wider. "Well, I'm kind of hungry..."

"Garrett!!" I yelled and punched his arm, ignoring the thudding I felt in my hand after.

 

"No, no It's fine, please come in." My dad opened the door more and let us inside. My face burned when my dad wouldn't let Garrett in without wiping his feet first.

 

************Five to seven humilating minutes later**********

 

 

"She fell in a river?!" My dad yelled while I kept my head down, playing with my mashed potatos.

 

"Yeah, and my brother Ace saved her." Garrett said, pushing a spoonful of soup in his mouth.

 

"I must meet him, is he here, I want to give thanks to him."

 

Before Garrett had time to say anything I slammed both hands on the table and stood up. "No, he's not here dad, and I would love it if you wouldn't humilate me anymore for the entire night!"

 

The table was quite and my dad cleared hi throat while Garrett stared at me in disabelief. "Well, um okay Sky," He cleared his throat again. "You just came back, I'm sorry..." My dad looked at Garrett and said, "Please excuse me for a moment."

 

Garrett nodded and pretended to did into his food while my dad called me into the kitchen by the arm. I pulled my arm away and took a step back.

 

"Sky, listen I didn't mean to make you feel bad,"

 

"Well you did," I snapped and when my dad's face turned gray, I softened up and clamed down. I was spending too much time with vampires. "Look dad, I'm sorry, It's just that--"

 

"Robert!" Lucky screamed from the top of the stairs. "Who's down there with you?"

 

I stepped closer to the stairs to get a better look at Lucky and mock her about anything I could think of, when my heart exploded.

 

"Sky, wait dont!" My dad put his hand on my shoulder, but I shook it off, staring at Lucky.

 

"Sky," Lucky looked surprised and disapionted, but she acted happy about my return. "Your back, we have some very good news for you." Lucky smiled and stepped down to where I was, smiling evily like she always did.

 

Lucky put her hand on her balloon-like.stomach and said in a very cruel voice, "I'm pregnant."

 



© 2009 A.M.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg!! i read ur whole story!
i love it soooo much. i want u to keep writing so i can read more!
ahh! haha. sorry im going crazy. lol.
thank you for writing something so freaking awesome!

Posted 14 Years Ago


"Correction, Godzilla and my dad." I walked up to my doot and Garrett followed, surprisingly not making a comment about calling Lucky Godzilla.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny :)
-----
I can't believe she's pregnant! (well, Lucky)



Posted 14 Years Ago


Ugh, I hate this chapter
please keep writing

Posted 14 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

582 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 6, 2009
Last Updated on October 10, 2009