Healing.

Healing.

A Chapter by A.M.V.

He bit me...I thought to myself painfully, starting up at the ceiling of my new room. I was upset about what happened yesterday and about how I fell asleep for a day after the...bite.


The bite...I pulled up into upright posistion and pulled my right hand out from under the thin covers. My whole palm was bandaged with a thin cloth, held together with a small knot. It couldn't have been that bad that you had to put five layers of bandage in it, right?


I started to get out of bed but I hesitated.


Then again this wasn't and ordinary bite. It was a VAMPIRE bite.


I thought back to Garrett's words before he bit me.

He didn't.


Who was he? And what did he do to me? My only choices were Ace and Danny...but Ace wasn't around for a while so...


My blood ran cold...


Did Danny do this to me?


I shook my head voilently, "No, no. Danny cant hate me, we just met!" I yelled out, trying to throw away the idea. But, all that came to thought was that Danny didn't know me for very long so...


 

WHY WOULD WE BE FRIENDS?


"Stop it Sky!" I told myself outloud and got up, heading towards the bathroom for a shower. I haven't taken a shower for two days anyways.


"Stop what?" I familar unwanted voice said behind me. I cursed under my breath and turned around.


"Hello Ace." I said boringly.


"Miss me?" He smiled, running his fingers through his newly red colored hair. And I mean RED hair.


"Not really." I said coldly as he moved to the edge of my bed. "When did you get here?" He ran his eyes over my body and then looked me straight in the eyes. "Uh, yeah....barely this morning." He said clearly being having his eye on something else.


"What happened to your hand?" My eyes widened. If Ace knew that I met Danny he would kill me.


"Nothing," I said putting my bad hand behind my back. "I just fell." One of his eyebrows shot up.


"Let me see." He said taking a step forward.


"NO!" I screamed. He looked a little taken back, but he kept on coming towards me. He did. And he reached me faster than my eyes could process. He grabbed my hand and pinned me to then wall like he did when he first sneeked into my house and kidnapped me. Oh, the memories...


Ace was using both hands to hold me, because he knew I was going to punch him and actaully hurt him even if it meant breaking my hand. He started to unwrap the bandages with his teeth.


"Ace no!" I screamed and kicked around. I kicked his legs and I could have swore I saw him smirk. He stood on top of both of my feet, stopping me from kicking him where the sun doesn;t shine.


"Ace!!" I screamed.


"Shut up and hold still." He said holding the bandage in his mouth. I finally shut up. I hung my head in defeat. I didn't stand a chance against this guy, not in this world, not in my world, not in any world.


"Giving up? Thats weak." He snickered and stopped to look at me. I glared at him.


"If you dont shut up, I'll bite you." I spat.


"Your bite is nothing compared to mine." He smiled. I looked away angrily. I couldn't stand this jerk. What the hell his wrong with him! Why does he like to see me in pain. I felt him take the last bandage and he still held me by the wrists but got off my feet, giving me the free will to kick him.


"Hah! You did the wrong there! Now get off me you b-" My words slipped away from me when from the intensity of his expression.


"Entertain me." He said, a small smile playing on his lips. I made a face and stared at him weirdly. I opened my mouth to say something.


His lips crushed against mine.


My eyes widened with fright. Ace's eyes were closed and was totally focused on my lips. My heart sped up fast. I was afraid that he could hear my heart beat fast and loud.


Ace's hands slid down to my waist and wrapped his arms around my skinny little waste pulling me closer to him.


The strange thing was that I started to kiss back. I closed my eyes as his kiss became less urgent and more gentle and warm.


My eyes snapped open. Wait...I hated this guy and I was locking lips with him even though he kidnapped me?



© 2009 A.M.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Once again, another marvelous chapter! I just love the vampires' hilarious comebacks!
"If you dont shut up, I'll bite you." I spat.
"Your bite is nothing compared to mine." He smiled.
Lol! Totally funny! :D


Posted 14 Years Ago


Okay, on the third to last paragraph it said, "Ace's hands slid down to my waist and wrapped his arms around my skinny little waste pulling me closer to him." You don't spell it 'waste' it is 'waist'
besides that, great job




Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lol, "where the sun don't shine!"
that part hella' made me laugh!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1010 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 28, 2009



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Massacre Massacre

A Poem by poetic soul


Fun Fun

A Poem by AuthorEddie