Vampire Boyfriends

Vampire Boyfriends

A Chapter by A.M.V.

Ace's POV

"Where are they?!" I exlaimed, loosing my patience. "Sky and the others were supposed to be here by now, the guests have already arrived!"

 

Danny chuckled, fixing his tie. "Calm down Ace, they'll be down in a minute."

 

"We dont have a minute," I yelled glancing over at Garrett. "We have about five seconds, Garrett are you listening?" Garrett was quiet, not saying a word, just staring into space.

 

"Garrett?" Danny asked putting his hand on Garrett's shoulder.

 

Garrett angrily, shook it off. "What if she says no?"

 

Oh yeah...Garrett had told us not long ago that he was going to ask Sky to be his girl friend and has been worrying about it, thinking she was going to reject him.

 

"Who cares," I mummbled and looked in the mirror and fixed my red tie.

 

"You're just mad becuase you have to dance with Sky when she doesn't want to," Garrett spat and grabbed a chair from the living room we were in, waiting for the girls to come down, and chucked it across the room. "Man, Sky's going to say no, I just know it!"

 

Danny picked up the chair and sat in it, leaning back casually. "Garrett, calm down, you dont know that, you haven't even asked her yet."

 

"Yeah," Garrett calmed down and smiled. "I just have to stay positive."

 

"Like thats going to work," I scoffed and looked away from the mirror and leaned on the wall, shoving my hands in my pockets.

 

Garrett looked over at me, not angry at all when that comment was supposed to make him angry. "Hey, how does it feel?"

 

I cocked my head, confused. "What?"

 

"How does it feel to dance with Sky, knowing that she hates you?" Garrett had said it so easily, like if it was just a question and not something that was meant to hurt me.

 

I stinging pain hit my heart and I stood my back to the stairs that Sky and the others were supposed to come down from. "I dont give a damn," I said cleary. "I dont give a damn about how Sky feels about me."

 

"You should or you wont have a date to your stupid vampire ball, you ungrateful vampire." Sky's cold voice came from behind me.

 

Great, my date of doom has arrived, I thought, but it was meant to be said out loud, but something had stopped me. Sky. She stood on the third step, glaring at me, with Nikki and Dawn behind her. But I wasn't paying attention to me.

 

Sky's pale green dress fit her body perfectly, making her glaring blue eyes flame. Her hair was half up and half down, framing her face in stormy blond curls.

 

Sky's eyes widened and then looked away from me blushing. "Stop staring at me like that, I dont look that bad..."

 

I smiled. "You look fine," I extended out my arm so she could hold it. "Let's go." Sky stared at my hand, then me, and then back at my hand. Then she turned around to Nikki and Dawn. Dawn and Nikki shrugged and rushed down to their dates and entered the ballroom with welcome.

 

Sky stared at me again and sighed in defeat. "Fine." Our hands met, and the strangest thing happened, an electric thrill hit my hand and ran up my arm. It felt--refreshing.

 

Sky's cheeks flamed. "What was that?"

 

I ignored her. "Do you have a blushing problem or what?"

 

Sky looked away, maybe blushing even more. "Are you naturally annoying or do you have to work at it."

 

I laughed and walked towards the ballroom. "It depends on my mood."

 

As soon as we entered the ballroom, vampires held up their champane glasses full of blood and greeted us. "Ace!" The all cheered. I smiled, happy that I was well known in the night world.

 

I glanced over at Sky, who was trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. I smirked and yelled, "Hey everyone, this is my date Sky!"

 

Sky looked over at me, "I hate you."

 

"I'm having a good time too." I smiled. Everyone started to come to her and shake hands with her, one even asked for her blood type.

 

When people finally started to clear, one person had to show up. My eyes widened in shock. She came towards me and Sky, wearing a silky red dress, flipping her midnight hair back and her blue eyes on me.

 

"Ace!" She sqealed when she finally came up to us.

 

"Hey Merissa," I sighed. Merissa was my ex-girlfriend and we were always on and off, on and off. She was only interested in me becuase I had power and a body. Finally I broke up with her and told her never to show her model face off were I was again. And yet, here she was. "What are you doing here?"

 

"That's harsh Ace," She smiled, her lips red with lipstick. "I just came here with my boyfriend because you invited him. Oh and not inviting your ex-girlfriend is low Ace."

 

"Whaaaaaaaaaat?!" Sky screamed, everyone in the room looking at her. Even the music had stopped. Sky looked around and blushed. "I meant, what did you do with your hair..." She laughed a little, but it trailed off. The vampires shrugged and the music started to play again.

 

"Nice cover, whaaaaaaat were you heading for?" I teased.

 

Sky glared at me and whacked me on the arm. "Dont mock!"

 

Merissa looked at Sky for a long time and pursed her lips. "So...you sure are a good couple huh?"

 

"I'm not-"

 

I cut Sky off and pulled her to the dance floor. "Let's dance."

 

"What gives?!" She yelled swatting my hand away while people danced to a slow dance around us.

 

"Just shut up and dance," I said between my teeth. If Merissa knew that Sky and I weren't dating, she would target me, and since she's a strong telepath, she could convince me that we never broke up. And that, would be hell for me.

 

Sky's face fell. "I cant, I cant dance..."

 

"Oh here, I'll show you," I said, finding myself at a advantage.

 

"No!" She snapped.

 

"Sky, dont tempt me, I haven't eaten in days," I growled, purposely showing my fangs. It wasn't the best way to get Sky to like me, but it worked, Sky gave up and let me teach her how to dance.

 

"Okay, put your arms around my neck," I said. Sky slowly put her arms around my neck, hesitating. "Okay, now step closer to me." And with out a word, she did just that. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

 

"If you pull anything, I'll swat you like the mosqiuto you are." She hissed.

 

"Okay, now just relax," I said ignoring her attempt to threaten me. "You dont need to dance much in slow dances, so just rest your head on my shoulder and follow my lead." Sky took a while, but she eventually put her head on my shoulder and relaxed.

 

Two songs passed by and we were stil dancing with out a word. I pulled her closer to me, hearing the melody of her heart race and fealing the warm heat from her body.

 

"Hey, Sky?" I asked softly.

 

"Are we going to stop dancing now, I'm getting kind of tired." She said, her voice a little different on every word.

 

"No, Sky remember when Merissa thought were couples?"

 

"Uh huh," She nodded.

 

"Well," This was harder to say than I had planned. "What if, we were a couple?"

 

Just then, Sky pulled away, but I was still holding onto her. "What?"

 

Sky's POV.

Ace's eyes held onto mine, not letting go. My heart thudded against my chest. What did Ace mean by 'if we were couples'? Suddenly it hit me harder than a ton of bricks. My heart raced. Was Ace in love with me?

 

"May I cut in?" Garrett's voice came from behind, making me jump.

 

Ace let me go and stuffed his hands in his pockets, "Yeah, she's all yours, man." Ace then left towards the punch bowl full of blood.

 

I wonder if vampire could get drunk becuase of blood...what I am I thinking I have bigger things to think about, ACE IS IN LOVE WITH ME! But so is Garrett! Agh! "So, where is Nikki, I thought she was your date?" I said smoothly, hiding the fact that I was screaming inside.

 

Garrett smiled and took my hand. "She felt sick and sat down after the first dance, come on I have to tell you something."

 

Oh my god, Garrett was going to tell me, right now. Oh my god...I couldn't keep my self together, until Garrett had taken me out side to a bench near a big pond and surrounded my roses.

 

"S-so you needed to tell me something?" I was shaking, beyond nervous.

 

"Yeah..." Garrett's blue eyes poured into mine. "I love you Sky."

 

My heart stopped. He said it. Just like that. He had said it. Even though I had seen this coming, it was still a total shock hearing it coming from Garrett's mouth.

 

"Sky?" He asked, since I was staring endlessly at his perfect face.

 

"Hmm? Oh yeah I--" But I was cut off. Garrett was an inch away from my face.

 

I cant breath, I cant breath! Garrett cupped my face with his hand and came closer. "Do you, love me Sky?" He whispered, his lips brushing against mine.

 

Nikki...I stood up and stared at him, tears threatening to burst. Garretts face looked torn when I got up, but this was for Nikki.

 

"I-I cant Garrett, " I sniffed and wiped my face with the back of my hand. "I-I promised." I snapped and ran, not away, but as far away from Garrett as possible.

 

"Sky!" He yelled after me, but didn't follow and I'm glad he didn't. I did love Garrett, but I had promised Nikki and to be honest, she had a better chance with him than me.

 

I finally stopped running to catch my breath and knealed over. Wow, this garden was big. I looked up and wiped the tears away from my face which Garrett probably hated by now and looked at the flowers.

 

"Wow..." I said to myself, which wasn't very healthy, but I couldn't help it. The flowers took my breath away. They weren't like the one's in the human world, they were...different. They were pale nad had a dark blue center and it looked like it was crossed with a lily and a tulip. I reached out to touch one but a familar voice talked to me from behind. It wasn't Ace. It wasn't Garrett. It was Danny.

 

"They're called Moon Lilies in your world, but here they're a sign of good luck." Danny knealed down next to me.

 

"They looked different..." I said, afraid to talk.

 

"Yeah, becuase our soil in the night world gives them a different cuase and different color." He smiled, the moon light reflecting on his face.

 

"Um..."I said, distracted by his face. Curse vampires for being so dang good looking. "They dont seem very lucky." I said, referring to what happened between Ace and I and Garrett and I.

 

"Yeah, I heard," He mummbled.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Nevermind," He smiled, shaking up my world.

 

"Dont do that," I said looking away.

 

Danny looked confused. "What?"

 

"I dont like it when you guys use powers on me," I looked the moon lilies and played with one in my hand.

 

"What?" He laughed a little.

 

I looked at me, annoyed. "Garrett told me you have the power to change people's emotions and I dont like it when you make me fall in love with you." I stated. But in a way, even if he hadn't made me fall in love, I would still fall for him. I glanced at him, running my eyes over his features. He had pale skin and dark brown hair with matching eyes, but right now, he had a glint of gold in them that I've only seen once before.

 

He laughed and played with my hair, making a chill run down my spine. "I dont have that power, I only have one and I used it to hurt you and I'm sorry for that, but Ace is the one with the power of making people feel for him. It just doesn't work on you."

 

My cheeks on fire. This meant I loved Danny....and Garrett...and Ace. "What?""

 

"Haha, you're cute." He stood up and walked away after that, leaving me speechless and burning up.

 

*******************************

 

Ace.

 

Garrett.

 

Danny.

 

I loved all three of these people and they loved me, but right now, I couldn't handle this much madness in the world. It was about three A.M. in the morning and I haven't slept since that vampire ball Ace threw. I sighed and got up from bed, wearing a white tank top and pajamas that were yellow shorts.

 

I didn't know what to do or what to think so I went out on the balcony, hoping not wake anybody on the way, and swung my legs over and sat on the edge of the balcony, not scaried a bit by the fact that I might fall over and fall to my death.

 

"Its cold out here," Danny's soft voice scared me almost making me fall. "Here." Hhe handed me a thin blanket.

 

"Thanks, but dont scare me like that, I dont like to die."

 

He smiled and held my hand. "Why are you out here?"

 

I sighed and talked to him, about everything, about what Nikki told me to do, about what ace said and what garrett said and when I finally finished, Danny's face softened.

 

"You have to want to be with someone or it doesn't work." Hes smiled. "I dont know about you, but I choose you." Then Danny cupped my chin with his cold hand and kissed me.

 

Every synaspe in my brain exploded. Danny was definately on my mind, Danny was my mind right now. My imgnation roamed and instead of running away, I swallowed my fear and kissed back. I felt him smile, but this didn't stop our kiss.

 

At one piont we slipped and almost fell off the balcony, and after that, he took me to my room and said good night, but the minute I had gone to bed. I thought...

 

OH MY GOD, I HAVE A VAMPIRE BOYFRIEND!!!!!!



© 2009 A.M.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow.
Asking for her blood type?
wow!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ultimate death, in love with all three crazy males...
Anyway, I like it

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

646 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 6, 2009