Soul stealer? should I be concerned?

Soul stealer? should I be concerned?

A Chapter by A.M.V.

Garrett's P.O.V.

Pain.

 

Hurt.

 

Feeling.

 

 

Everything a vampire shouldn't be having, so why does a certain vampire have them? One word--more like one name; Sky.

 

Before Sky came into view, I didn't need anything but blood. I didn't have to talk to anyone, I didn't have to smile, I didn't have to come out of my room unless the vampire prince--that's me--had to go to a meeting or event. I was indestructible.

 

And when Sky arrived, I had to talk, I had to come out of my room, and I had to find out why I was doing what I was doing. Pretty soon, Sky and I became good friends and I had found a new side of me.

 

Then things got worse, I became more and more attached to Sky. Everyday I had to see her, I had to be able to talk to her or at least see her. After a while, I had figured out that I had fallen in love with Sky; even on the very first day I seemed to like her.

 

But...Sky didn't love me.

 

And when I confessed to her and told her that I liked her, she ran off. Now, she's Danny's girlfriend. I told Danny I would tell her and he was all for it, but when he saw an opening, he went for it. The day after Danny and Sky became a couple, I read Sky's mind and found out that even Ace loved Sky, and he hated her.

 

So now, It was just me against my own brothers.

 

I had become Nikki's boyfriend, but today, in order to join the battle against my brothers, I had to dump her.

 

I stood in front of Nikki's door, just staring at the door knob. What the hell was I gonna do if Nikki started to cry?

 

I ran my fingers through my blond hair and opened the door. "Nikki?"

 

Nikki was in bed, resting after my dad had hit her so hard in the head she got a concussion. Guess who's fault that was? Yup, Sky. "Hi," She smiled shyly, sitting up, her blond hair in a neat pony tail.

 

"You feeling alright?" I walked over and sat on the bed, running over what I was going to say in my head before I actually said it.

 

"I'm a little better now," She started to lift the covers of the bed and move to come sit next to me.

 

"Um, you shouldn't move much, you've got a concussion you know?"

 

She giggled and nodded. How was that funny? "Nikki, I wanted to talk to you about something,"

 

"Yeah?" Her face brightened.

 

Oh my gosh, is he going to tell me he loves me? Nikki thought inside her head.

 

Damn, she thinks I'm going to tell her I love her, I thought after listening in on Nikki's thoughts. "Sometimes things don't work out and people have to start...seeing other people," I said.

 

"What?" Nikki's face fell dramatically.

 

"I want to break up." I said, praying that she wasn't going to cry.

 

I didn't pray enough though, cuz' she started crying right after. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Why was this so hard?! I reached out and touched her shoulder.

 

"Nikki, I-I," Sky burst through the door, wiping her eyes on her sleeve. Sky looked at me and then at Nikki. "Oh, I'm sorry, I'll come back later." Sky rubbed her eyes again and started to leave the room.

 

Sky was crying? Sky closed the door behind her and left with slow steps. I looked over at Nikki, who had stopped crying and wasn't looking at me.

 

"Um," I didn't know what to say. "I'll see you later, sorry." I rushed out the door and as soon as I did, Nikki started crying again.

 

Sorry, Nikki, I thought and looked for Sky. Sky was walking down the steps towards the third living room. "Sky, wait!" I yelled and ran next to her.

 

Sky turned around and wiped her red eyes with her sleeve again and sniffled, "Garrett? What's wrong?"

 

"I should be asking you that," I said. "You're crying."

 

Sky's expression changed. "No, I'm not."

 

"Yes, you are."

 

"No, I'm not."

 

"Yes, you are."

 

"No, see," Sky pointed to her red eyes. "No tears, therefore I'm not crying."

 

I smiled. Sky you're too cute and way to stubborn. "You were though."

 

Sky didn't say anything and lost eye contact with me.

 

"What happened?" I asked sitting down on the steps, patting the floor next to me so she could sit.

 

Sky sat down. "You first,"

 

"What?"

 

"Why was Nikki crying?" She said, her bright blue eyes locked on mine.

 

"I broke up with her." I said flatly, with no feeling.

 

Like if Sky completely forgot about her own situation, Sky got up and started towards Nikki's room. "Oh my gosh!"

 

"Sky!" I leaped forward and grabbed her hand. "Stop."

 

"No," Sky turned around, her eyes normal again, showing no sign that she was crying. "Nikki is crying, I have to go."

 

"You're staying right here and your going to talk to me!"

 

"Garrett!" She yelled, trying to loosen my grip on her hand.

 

"Sky!" I yelled back. "When was the last time we sat down and actually talked? You can talk with Nikki later, this is important for me!" I know, I'm selfish. I'm totally selfish, but I was going to get what I wanted.

 

Sky stopped, not moving. She sighed heavily and came and sat down next to me. "What?"

 

"What happened between you and Danny?"

 

Sky suddenly looked tired and her eyelids dropped a bit. "When I was with him in his room, he called out the wrong name."

 

"What?!" I yelled. What did she mean? Who's name would he call out besides Sky?

 

"He didn't call out my name," Sky's cheeks flared red, like if she was having a fever. "He didn't," She repeated.

 

"Who's name did he call out?" I demanded, touching her cheeks and forehead. She did have a fever.

 

"Alice," Sky then dropped like a rock and I had to quickly reach out and catch her before she fell down the stairs like a sack of potatoes.

 

No way...I thought shaking Sky by the shoulders and calling out her name. Danny called out his ex-girlfriend's name?!

 

"Sky!" I called out for the fifty-six time. "Sky wake up!" By then everyone in the house had crowded around me...except for Nikki, who was still locked up in her room.

 

"What did you do?!" I yelled at Danny and gave Ace Sky who was still knocked out.

 

"Nothing!" Danny said, backing up when I stepped forward, guilty written across his face.

 

"Lair!" I boomed, actually making Dawn jump. "She told me you called out Alice's name!"

 

Danny's face flushed and went gray.

 

"Why the hell would you-"

 

"She's waking up!" Ace yelled over me, cutting me off.

 

Everyone crowded around Sky as she shifted in Ace's arms. Sky's brown eyes opened and looked around the room. The only problem was, Sky had brown eyes when she should have had bright blue eyes. Sky automatically stood up and stared at her hands. "I did it! I actually did it!"

 

My eyes widened. Sky's mouth was moving, but Sky's voice wasn't coming out. It was somebody else's voice talking.

 

"Danny I-" The person taking over Sky's body started, but then stopped with an 'Oof!' when Ace and I slammed her against the wall in unison. Ace snarled while Dawn and Danny gasped.

 

"We have a soul stealer in the house!".



© 2009 A.M.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my god!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Dang, that's new
I love it

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

543 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 6, 2009