Chapter Nineteen/Twenty *Untitled*

Chapter Nineteen/Twenty *Untitled*

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

HEY ALL! AFTER A LONG HIATUS I'M BACK AND I HOPE YOU'RE READY TO DIVE BACK IN TO DARE! Join your fav psychic as he begins his search for Darius his newly found Anchor~ His first challenge drugs!(what?

"
I walked away from the tree quickly, trying to figure out what to do next. One thing was obvious, I had to get out of school…but the question was how? Most gates were locked or guarded and I was no good at jumping fences. The bathroom windows were barred, and the use of a fire escape would be pointless. This school was like a prison. No expense spared in keeping there young “geniuses” safe. I sighed I had no other choice, I’d have to use Ryan.
I found him were one would expect to find the jocks, by the bleachers. Except considering what he was doing at the moment was illegal, it was more like he was under them. I took a deep breath and walked over, watching as the jocks began to shoot me dirty looks, a few of them whispering something to Ryan, probably something like, Get your weirdo brother away from us before he infects us with his weirdness. I know. They have just wonderfully extensive vocabularies.
Ryan got up from were he sat, a little wobbly on his feet and made his way over to me, meeting me halfway.
“What are you doing here shrimp?” He asked, eyes red.
“I need a favor.”
“Why would I help you?”
“One, cause you’re my brother and two because if you don’t I’ll have to tell mom and dad about your…extracurricular activities,” I said looking at the burning roll of paper in his hand.
He flinched following my gaze and after a moment said, “What do you need?”
I smiled, “I need you to get me out of school, now.”
He sighed and looked at me suspiciously, then nodded, “Fine, meet me in the parking lot in five.”
“Okay.”
I peeked around the corner, the parking lot was empty except for a few cars, one of which I recognized as the one that Ryan got a ride in everyday. Spotting it I dashed across the lot and sat down, hidden in its shadow, waiting for the sound of footsteps that would signal Ryan’s arrival.
They came a minute later.
“Dare?” He whispered.
“Yeah, I’m down here.”
He walked around the car and stood in front of me.
“Okay, you want to get out, then follow my lead, but you better be back by the time lunch ends.”
“Of course,” I lied.
He nodded, “Okay, follow me.”
We crept behind an old school building, one that had to have been condemned by now, and down through one of the many tunnels time had made in the floor. We stopped for a moment, our eyes adjusting to the darkness, then continued forward cautiously, making sure not to disrupt any of the columns supporting this fragile building.
“Okay up ahead there’s a large cavern, when we get there just be quiet, I’ll do all the talking.”
I nodded in response, my inner fears starting to surface. 
He glanced in my direction and said, “Good.” then patted me on the shoulder, “It’ll be fine.”
I looked up at him a little shocked then replied, “ I know.”
He nodded his understanding then looked away, the rest of the walk to what I guessed was the center of this building, in silence.
We rounded a corner and there it was, a the central cavern, a large tunnel burrowing up to what I believed led to the outside.
“Whoa,” I said stopping for a moment, partially from the strong druggy smell, and partly from the sheer complexity of this underground distribution center. Who knew that the school’s biggest probably was in the school itself.
“Come on,” Ryan said pushing me forward, all signs of brotherly affection gone, “and remember to stay silent.”
We walked through the rows of people packaging the drugs, my brother not passing any of them a second look, but I stared at everything, secretly and guiltily mildly fascinated, I almost thought of reaching into the minds of some of these workers just to see just how messed up they really were. But with no gaurentee that I’d be able to re create the barrier Darius made for me, I pushed the thought aside.
“Yo, Ryan, you here for you’re usual fix?” Someone with a thick ghetto accent called over to us. 
“Yeah, take me to the…you know…room.”
“Oka-…who’s the kid,” The man said gesturing to me, his eyes narrowing.
I bit my tongue resisting the urge to tell him I wasn’t a kid anymore than he was, but heeded Ryan’s warning and remained silent.
“My brother, he’s cool,”
“If you say so, you’re the one in trouble if something goes wrong.”
“I know.”
“Wha’ ever, come on you two,” The mystery man said, then mumbled to himself, “I love rich white boys, so good for business.”
“Keep going,” Ryan said nudging me forward, then dropped his voice down to a whisper, “When we get to the storage room you can slip out the back, you’ll have fifteen minutes to get what you need and get back here, I’ll have hell to pay if you turn up missing.”
“Got it.” I replied, not intending in the least to be back here in fifteen minutes.
We reached the storage room and the mystery man led us to the back of the room, scouring shelves for a particular drug, while I scoured the room for a different thing, the door. I spotted it and slowly began to creep away from the two of them, my sight set on the door, and with a quick scan of the area slipped through it, closing the door silently behind me.
I sighed in relief taking a moment to steady my racing heart, then took a decisive step forward. It was time to find Darius.


© 2012 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
OK sorry for the long wait i've been busy/lazy/mental like healthing but now i'm back starting tomorrow i'll b posting my usual 2 or more chapters of dare hope you're ready for my epicness to return(jk). OK so for my like actual like review note uhm, i havent gone back, re-read, or anything for this chap, its totally raw so dont b too harsh or the spelling/grammar/punctuation etc, if it really bugs u mention it if not please just tell me what you think of it in a wholistic sense i'm kinda rusty not sure i caught the whole Dareness lol....uhm what else yeah just what you think of this :3 THANKS!
PS FAN ART FOR THE CHAP ICONS ETC WANTED AND PLEASE SHARE WITH FRIENDS!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
LOL whats gonna happen to Dare? Really wanna keep reading! :D 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol read more and find out >;3 yes poor lil Dare~
.

11 Years Ago

OK I will! :D
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

:3
Lazy? since when I don't see it as laziness I have more chapters to review you know...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol i went on hiatus for like 2 months so most of this was done in May/June
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

oh... I read it this august...
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol yeah i restarted writing it like a few weeks ago
I think you should edit out darius's side commented every time ryan says come back before lunch ends. He keeps repeating to himself that he won't be coming back and it is slightly annoying but also kind of makes the chapter lack suspense when he's supposed to be walking through what I am getting an impression of being a drug factory on school grounds...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

ah ok yeah that bit is probably kinda repeatitive i'll cut out some of those lines then when i edit .. read more
Its sad that people actually make drugs like this in secret in some schools. FINALLY, you've posted a chapter. I'm glad the brothers are also bonding. Maybe in the end Ryan will stop taking drugs? Or maybe not. Great chapter!

-Jade

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

:3 lol i'm glad you liked it and yeah it is sad, i mean these kids are getting there drugs from some.. read more
Awesome as always. I'm really glad you started to write this again.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

thanksies~ and yep I'm back~
There were a couple of rough patches, grammar wise but still, as always, a great chapter. I'm happy that he went to his brother :) Brother to brother action is always nice. Dialogue was fantastic and you kept me engaged till the end. Can't wait to see what happened to Darius :) Excited! Keep it up :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol its'all good lol we all have our idioscyncracies...speaking of which i want pringles and juice~
Tamelia Jade

11 Years Ago

I want Clinkers :) Yum. Instead mum is making us watch the Block. -.-
Tsukin Archangel

11 Years Ago

lol it'll b ok~

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

403 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 1, 2012
Last Updated on July 1, 2012

Dare


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..