Chapter 9  Forgiveness

Chapter 9 Forgiveness

A Chapter by ranma187

Chapter 9 Forgiveness

 Mosh chatted with Raven, Pablo and Nomad on skype before bed. They all came to the conclusion that Aeona's attacks were beginning to be more of an annoyance. Nomad seemed to have the idea that Aeona was becoming a sort of energy vampire. She had begun trapping innocent spirits in her inner world and imprisoning them. The goal for that night then, was to starve Aeona of her various energy sources so that she may heal. Once her heart was purified it may mean she would stop attacking Mosh. Mosh decided to stay out of the fight for that night and decided it would be good for him to take his mind off all the drama and try to remember Asuka more.

***

 Raven found herself in a dream waiting by the koi ponds. She soon noticed she wasn't alone. Beside her were two of her other dream companions, of warrior class who had assisted Raven in many dream battles.

 "Did you bring Pablo?" One of them asked.

 "umm... not yet." Raven said.

 In a flash of white light, Raven's Culexor appeared with a furry fox. Raven recognized the fox as Pablo. A portal opened and more people arrived. Nomad, Koomo Nomad's symbiote, and Pixy.

 Pixy showed raven some strange pills.

 "Um no thanks," Raven said, "I'd rather stay sober for a task like this. no dream drugs for me."


 "They're not drugs silly," Pixie stated, "They make you mostly invisible! But don't worry, you'll still be able to see one another." Pixy handed the pills out to everyone. Raven looked at hers and saw that it was a transparent capsule.

 "I can be invisible without this thing." One of Raven's companions said, "but I may need it for later," He said and slipped it into his pocket and vanished.

 The other companion was eying his pill and asked, "What exactly is this?"

 "A capsule from a magic potion," Pixy said, "It makes it really difficult for enemies to focus on you. I made it myself!"

 Everyone took their pills and became semi transparent. Raven hesitated and swallowed hers as well. She noticed a slight tingling sensation.

 Nomad began playing his didgeridoo. colored energies came from his instrument and surrounded everyone. Raven felt not much effect, only a little strange sensations. Culexor Said it was time for everyone to get going. He said he was going to take them just outside Aeona's inner world as far away as possible so that they all wouldn't be detected so fast. In another flash the scene around them changed,

 Everyone took a moment or two to orient themselves in their surroundings. They were in a forest area confronted with a large brick wall. There was something else.... Centipedes crawling all over the place. Raven sensed she should follow the creepy bugs and motioned with her hand for everyone to follow. After walking a short ways the centipedes led them to a small hole in the brick wall. Pablo, still in his fox form managed to crawl through the hole and disappeared. Everyone waited for a few moments until the fox returned with a ring of keys in his mouth.

 The Centipedes began moving in another direction and Raven motioned everyone to follow them once more. The centipedes stopped at a small square in the face of the wall. Pablo transformed into a man and put the key into a particular place in the square. The door slid open and they all saw brightness on the other side. The centipedes went in through the door and everyone followed.

 On the other side of the wall was a huge contrast to their previous dreamscape. They were now in a large and beautiful green garden. There was a stream running through there with scantily clad women Dream characters lounging beside the stream. The Dc's seemed to notice the others right away.... so much for being invisible.

 Three young women with long dark hair draped themselves over one of Raven's companions, and three blondes over the other companion. The first companion picked thier pockets and took some orbs of energy from them and they vanished. The other companion pushed the DC women away. They protested until one of them fell dead. He had stabbed her with a hidden blade. The rest of the DC women ran away screaming bloody murder.

 Everyone continued through the garden. They noticed many beautiful things there. Critters like bunnies, foxes, puppies and kittens. Raven though that they were cute wanted to pet them. She then reminded herself of her goals and kept going. Raven heard a cat yowling in pain. She looked in that direction and saw a man skinning a live kitten. Raven shivered and continued. They were just DCs. Just twisted images from a dark energy infested mind. She kept going.
 
 Next they came upon a castle. It was really dark and foreboding compared to the rest of the scenery. There was a mote. The drawbridge was down so Raven hesitated. She suspected a trap. She looked around a bit more and then motioned for everyone to cross the drawbridge with her. Raven took a few hesitant steps when suddenly a large tentacle came from the water and wrapped around her leg. Raven pulled out her sword and cut the tentacle in half freeing her leg.

 An enormous reptilian octopus creature emerged from the moat. But it had tow legs it appeared to be standing on and had the ragged remains on it's back of what might have been wings, but it looked like it couldn't fly any longer. It's arms spore lots of sharp claw things that were razor sharp. It was glaring down at everyone and drooling slime. It seemed entirely covered in mucus, and a foul odor of rotten fish wafted from the creature that made everyone sick. After raven recovered from her disgust she figured that the creature must be water based. She used a song spell that summoned electricity and shocked the creature with a lightning bolt. The mucus seemed to keep the electricity away from the creature. Raven switched song spells and infused her sword and everyone else's weapons with lightning. Raven took a swing at the creature and wounded it nicely. That seemed to piss the creature off. nomad was on it's head thrust a didgeridoo spear infused with lightning into it's head. That didn't seem to do much at first until it seemed to act like a lightning rod. Nomad jumped out of the way and Raven charged her swords again and sent a wave of lighting from her sword swing onto the creature. It seemed to work this time. The creature fell back into the water and floated down into what seemed like a bottomless moat.

 Raven continued with everyone across the drawbridge. They found the castle door locked. But a snail revealed the key hole by crawling in it and Pablo found a key on his ring to unlock it. When the door was opened the centipedes split up into different directions. Everyone else went in different directions as well.

 Raven went down a passage to the right, with doors on the side of the passage that resembled prison cells. All of them were locked but a snail revealed the locations of the locks. Raven used a lock breaking spell to enter one of the cells.

 On the inside was a nightmare. A woman was tied to the floor and surrounded by starving rats. Most of the rats were ignoring her as they were running around the room desperately searching for a morsel of food. A few of them were curled up in a corner as if they had given up. A few of them had given into their hunger and began chewing on the woman's leg. Raven summoned a large block of cheese and sprinkled nuts and other things that rats would like. All of them ran to the food and started eating happily. One of the rats went over to the woman's ear and squeaked at her as if apologizing. Raven untied the woman and noticed it was her dream body. The woman then vanished.

 The next room was simple to Raven. she opened it and just saw a man standing there. the door was open and Raven said, 'You can go now,"

 "Don't move and closer," the man said, "Or you'll set them off!"

 "Set what off/" Raven said as she took a step into the room. A bunch of poison darts fired from the walls at Raven and bounced off of her shield. She noticed various scars on the man. Raven shot an astral tentacle over to him and created armor for him.

 "That will protect you, now let's get out of here" Raven said as the left. The man disappeared before reaching the doorway.

 The next room made Raven a little sick. There was a little girl in there that looked like Shawna. There were two men standing over her and the girl was cowering. The men were laughing and threatening unspeakable things to her. As if on cue the rats from the first room returned. They swarmed over the men and devoured them alive as they screamed. The little girl was cowering in the corner. Raven went over to her in a very non-threatening way.

 "Come here sweetie," Raven said to her, 'It's over, i'll take you home"

 "Home?" the girl asked," To Mommy and Daddy?"

 "Yes," Raven said holding her hand out to the girl, "It's okay now, no one will hurt you anymore."

 Raven finally led the girl out of the room. She vanished. The rats fled down the hall again and raven could tell what it meant. Raven opened a portal at her present location. The other prisoners were already being set free by everyone else. She ran down the hallway a bit and used a gravity spell with the portal. She quickly ran outside and met up with the rest of the gang. The Castle prison collapsed on itself and was sucked through the portal that Raven had opened. It was completely gone. There was only a large field of grass left.

 Raven felt drawn to a certain direction. She began heading that way. Raven spotted someone there. She had really long hair and a real nasty look on her face. It was Aeona.

 "Well I see my last healing on you was a waste of time... Here you are in your dark energy addiction again!"

 "You stupid b***h!" Aeona yelled at Raven, "You have no right to..."

 "You have no right to harass Mosh night after night!" Raven yelled slightly annoyed at aeona's hypocritical accusations. "Anyway I may as well start the healing again." Raven broke into a healing song spell.

 "Go f**k yourself!" Aeona yelled, completely ignoring Raven's attempt. She disappeared into nothing.


 "Come back here you flakey jerk!" Raven yelled as she too had begun to wake up.

 ***

 Mosh and Asuka were in his house sitting on a couch. Mosh was just staring off into space.

 "Will you remember this dream?" Asuka aid as she kissed him on the cheek.

 "Dream?" Mosh asked as if a bit confused.

 "Yes, it's a dream." Asuka said, "If it weren't would I be able to do this?" She said and changed her eye color. Mosh looked perplexed. "Or this?" she change her hair to blond with two pigtails shaped like giant hoops. Mosh stared in awe. Then she divided herself into two. The two Asukas held onto one another looking at mosh longingly. That just made Mosh look nervous. Finally she went back to normal and looked him right in the face. "Please tell me you'll remember." she said to him looking a bit sad.

 "Asuka!" Mosh said and looked at her surprisingly. Asuka seemed excited. Mosh put his hand on her chest. He leaned close and looked into her eyes. Asuka waited to hear what he was going to say.

 "I'm real!" Mosh said.

 "You're real!" Asuka said back.

 Just then Mosh spotted something move by the window. Mosh got up to inspect and ran out the door. Asuka saw who had ran past the window.

 "no wait Mosh... that's..."

 ***

 Raven was in a forest and somehow semi lucid. She was following someone, which she suspected was Aeona. Raven had remembered Aeona taking off before, so it seemed logical that she would be in a dream now chasing Aeona.. Raven could tell which way Aeona had went because it was snowing and Raven was following her footprints. Raven finally caught up with her in a small clearing. Aeona glared at her.

 "Get lost you f*****g b***h!" Aeona yelled at her.

 "I will heal you first." Raven said, 'Just hear my song." Raven focused on anotehr healing song to cleanse the dark energy inside of Aeona. As the song played Raven noticed that Aeona was blocking it somehow... was she fused with Poet?

 "G... get out of here you f*****g mudblood!" Aeona stammered angrily at Raven. Raven was pissed now and went off into a rant.

 "Nomad says you want something I've got.... But that has got to be a load of s**t. what do you want? A bunch of perverted remote viewers watching you? Clinical depression? A complete and utter sense of worthlessness on the waking plane? If you can take it you can have it! you want the certainty that you'll never find a soul mate because he doesn't exist in your dimension? Do you want to be constantly questioning the reality of what happens in the dream state? o you want my sense of hopelessness that comes for no reason at all? A core of negative energy that can barely be contained at times? do you want to fall asleep and pray that you don't wake up in the morning? you can have it! It's all f*****g yours!"

 aeona was just staring at Raven now. Raven felt a little stupid. She set off on a monologue and a lame one at that. "Okay, i'm done bitching," Raven said.

 "You are pathetic," Aeona said to Raven as she took off again.

 Raven was left standing in the clearing. She was thinking she could try a different healing spell. But maybe it would work if someone else did it! Raven used a song to transform herself into a sailor scout almost resembling sailor moon. She had a staff with a giant crystal and swung it around as she went after Aeon again. As Raven ran the forest began to taper off. She found herself overlooking some houses. She saw Aeona down below by a house talking to someone. That someone was Mosh. Raven jumped down the embankment and landed near mosh.

 "Who the hell are you?" Aeona demanded of Raven.

 "My name is not important!" Raven started, "But, I stand for justice and Serenity of the heart!"

 "That is so retarded," Aeona said.

 Raven started swinging her staff and yelled, "Super amethyst healing charge!" Energy flowed out of the crystal in the staff and bathed Aeona in it's light. While it seemed to blind Aeona, it didn't seem to do much else.

 "This is none of your business b***h!" Aeona said loudly, "Now get out of here."

 Raven looked over at Mosh as Asuka was running out of the house. Asuka was whispering something in mosh's ear.

 "You'll never get your hands on her!" Mosh yelled at A.

 "I've seen what your trying to do!" Raven said, "You're trying to abuse an innocent child for your own selfish desires, well that's not going to happen. In the name of the stars I shall cleanse you!"

 "You don't know how lame that..." Aeona started.

 Raven swung her staff again and a golden fire came out of it. The energy hit Aeona and knocked her backwards and flying into a snow drift.

 She was climbing out of the snow when Mosh transformed into a naga with a roar that sounded like a thousand crocodiles. He grabbed Aeona and put her in his mouth and flung her up into the sky. Aeona disappeared from sight in a twinkle in the sky. Asuka was clapping. Mosh turned and gave her a bow. Asuka saw something coming back at mosh from up above. She pointed and screamed, "Look out!"

 It was Aeona flying back. She transformed into a sort of snake herself. She looked like a giant water moccasin and was swimming through the air much like a water moccasin swims in the water.

 Mosh turned around as the giant snake truck him. Aeona sank her fangs right into the back of Mosh's neck, and they went all the way in.

 Raven swung again and hit Aeona knocking her off of Mosh. Her fangs were dripping with poison. Mosh was pissed. He turned around in mid air and bathed the other snake in a blast of green fire as he moved in and bit Aeona right on the neck and was now breathing green flames right into her. The bite didn't seem to have any effect at all. A portal opened and a large red dragon came through. The dragon, nomad hit Aeona from the other direction with a blast of fire siralled with ice. The combined attack threw the Aeona snake into the ground and into a small crater. Aeona was back in her normal form at the bottom of the crater and barely moving. Raven was going to attempt a healing spell again but Aeona vanished from sight.

 mosh went back into human form and went over to Asuka. She wasn't clapping anymore, she looked extremely worried. "You've been poisoned..." Asuka said looking him over.

 'I'm fine," Mosh said.

 Raven and Nomad went over to Mosh.

 "Hi," Nomad said to Raven who was still looking like a ridiculous sailor scout, "Thanks for helping my friend out."

 "Yeah," mosh said, "Thanks. nomad, what is this? she looks kind of like Sailor moon."

 "Uh..." Raven said, "Yes, something like that." But Raven coulsn't keep a straight face.

 "What's so funny?" Nomad and mosh asked in unison.

 "Don't you recognize me?" Raven asked.

 "No," Nomad said looking over her closely. "Should I?"

 "How about you Mosh?" Raven asked. Mosh just shook his head.

 "I am Asuka, nice to meet you! Are you a friend of Mosh? He never told me about you."

 "Sure i'm his friend." Raven said still laughing. She changed back into her normal form. Everyone was just staring at her now. "That was a form that I've used quite a few different times," Raven explained.

 "Not bad," Nomad said.

 "Mosh needs healing," Asuka said.

 "I'm fine," mosh said.

 "No... he needs healing," Asuka said, "That snake poisoned him."

 "Well then... To the healing glen." Nomad said, "I was going to bring Shawna there to meet Joseph."

 Raven opened a portal to her inner world. Everyone went in. Serena came out of the house with her husband, 2 twin girls and also Shawna who ran into mosh's arms. Raven, nomad, Mosh, Asuka and Shawna went through another portal to the healing glen.

 The Healing giant approached them and took Shawna into the cave. Everyone else followed inside. Asuka was telling the giant that Mosh had been poisoned and needed healing. Mosh finally gave in and lied down on the bed of grass that was provided in the cave. Shawna took off somewhere with joseph. Everyone else just stayed and healed Mosh until the dream ended.

 ***

 Asuka had spent some time in her personal garden. She was pondering her relationship with Mosh. So far there had been so many distractions for mosh... Asuka began to wonder if he would ever remember her vividly with all of this stuff going on. She had went over his dreams that past few nights, and it didn't seemed like he recalled much of anything. But what he did remember is Asuka being around him. Even if they were small and seemingly insignificant memories, they seemed to make Mosh happy. Which Also made Asuka somewhat happy. It wasn't much but it was a start.

 Then there were mosh's friends... mostly dreamers, but very strong in dream fighting, and also seemed to have a strong bond with one another. So far they had accepted Asuka. Everything seemed to be slowly getting better for asuka. She was moving on, made some new friends, and also found Mosh. She was pondering what would become of all of that. might as well enjoy it while it lasts, she thought.

 And with that she finished up. Mosh would be dreaming soon so she decided to meet him at his house. Asuka opened a portal and stepped through. But she didn't make it through. A large black tentacle grabbed her from the portal and diverted her into another one....

 She found herself in a dark place. She was surrounded by giant wraiths. They all laughed eerily at the sight of her. Asuka got up and tried to run but a few of the wraiths wrapped their tentacles around her.

 "No," Asuka said, "Not you guys again..."

 "Silence!" The head Wraith snarled at her. "You thought you could hide from us forever didn't you? Fool we've been watching you this whole time."

 "Why?" Asuka said, "I've done what you asked of me. All of it. Now leave me alone." She was shaking with fright.

 "you're forgetting something." The wraith breathed to her. "We still have it. As long as we have it you will do our bidding."

 Asuka said nothing to that. "Mosh and his friends will find out the truth eventually. And when that happens you'll all be in big trouble."

 All of the wraiths laughed at her like what she said was a big joke. "They'll never find out in time. even if they do. We still have it... and we will destroy it once they find out. And what makes you think they Mosh will stay by your side forever? You will only become a forgotten dream to him in time."


 "That's a lie!" Asuka said to them, "He would never forget me. Sure, he hasn't remembered me much so far. But he keeps trying."

 All the wraiths laughed at Asuka again. She was almost shaken up to tears.

 "Is that so?" The wraith said to her, "Well then, let's see how well Mosh would want to remember you at all after you give him a few nightmares!" The other wraiths laughed.

 "I would never dream of..." But before Asuka could finish the wraiths through their tentacles infected Asuka with loads of dark energy. "No..." Asuka barely managed to say. Her face turned to an evil sneer. She stood up and her eyes glowed red. She leapt up, laughed maniacally and flew through a portal towards Mosh's inner world.

 ***

 Asuka greeted Mosh outside his inner world house. He looked at her and smiled. She just walked past him not even looking at him.

 "Hey where are you going?" Mosh asked, "I was thinking we should go on another date! Maybe we should go to a theater or something and see a concert... or a play. anything! It might help me remember."

 Asuka turned around. She nodded but didn't say anything. Mosh began opening a portal. Asuka just followed him in without saying anything.

 They emerged in a bar/theater. Asuka sat with Mosh in the top row. There was some weird Alien on stage doing crooner songs. Mosh seemed a bit perplex at the performance. Asuka was just... silent. They dark energy was slowly taking control of her. She couldn't fight it. It was like a drug, or like becoming drunk... almost like becoming someone else. She began thinking she didn't like Mosh much anymore. His dream self most of the time was just slow and stupid. He had no skills or confidence to get a girlfriend in waking life. He thought he could solve all of his problems in dreams. He was pathetic, stupid, and easily forgot. Asuka was thinking he would drop her on a dime. Her thoughts became more turmoiled as the songs continued on. She almost didn't hear them. An hour had passed. Asuka was losing it.

 "Mosh," Asuka said to him when the performance was over, "Why don't you get me a drink stupid. I've been sitting here so long without anything to eat or drink."

 "Oh okay," Mosh said and looked a bit shocked at Asuka calling him stupid. He got up and went down the row of seats. people were still sitting and not getting up. Many legs were in the way.

 "Hurry stupid!" Asuka yelled to mosh as he seemed to shy to ask people to move out of the way. She was filled with frustration. She summoned a handful of drywall mud and threw it at the back of Mosh's head. He didn't seem to notice it had hit him. It began drying on the back of his head. Now he did look stupid... But he didn't notice. He decided to fly over the people. "Honestly... He's such a  retard... he didn't even notice what I did." she said out loud. She pointed at him and laughed at him. "Everyone look what I did to that guy!" Everyone nearby Saw mosh walking away with the back of his hair covered in dried drywall mud. It looked stupid. Everyone else joined in and laughed at him.

 Mosh walked to the bar. He was wondering why everyone was giving him funny looks. He wasn't feeling well. He was tired of being laughed at... This was just like junior high.

 Asuka transformed into a scantily clad woman with black hair and long blonde streaks. She flew over to him just before he reached the bar. He just stared at her not recognizing him. "So stupid." She said. She decided to tease him a little. She ripped open her blouse and flashed him her breasts. "You want these?" she asked. Mosh just looked. He sort of smiled and glazed at them. He reached out. She kicked him in the face. "too bad you idiot."

 Mosh looked at her strangely. He seemed upset. "In fact... you'll never have these again. I'm done with you. I don't love a moron like you. You can't remember anything about me. You're too shy, slow and not forward enough. you'll never get a girlfriend. not even a dream one. you're going to die alone, or kill yourself out of frustration and loneliness. And I don't give a s**t!"

 Asuka spat in his face. Mosh was almost in tears. She mind controlled all of the DCs in the bar to laugh at him and mock him. She summoned a mirror and held it in front of his face. "You don't even know what I did to your hair." As she grabbed the back of his head with her other hand and forcibly ripped some drywall caked hair from the back of his head. Mosh yelled in pain. He looked at what was in her hand. He was confused and then he saw the mirror. his hair.

 "Asuka... why..." Mosh barely managed to say. Asuka flew up and mind controlled all the DCs to laugh again at Mosh. They surrounded him. He wasn't lucid, or in his deep dream state. He looked frightened. The DCs pushed him, laughed some more and then they began beating him. Asuka just laughed.

 ***

 Hours later Asuka was running. She was running away. The effects of the dark energy had begun to wear off. Now she was sick, alone and very afraid. She went over what Mosh recalled earlier. He remembered most of it. And that is was Asuka. She didn't wait for mosh to think anything else. She just ran.

 Asuka went through portal after portal hoping no one would ever find her. Not Mosh or his friends. And certainly not the wraiths. She found a small cave on a strange planet. She was getting weak. She crawled into the cave into total blackness. She was all alone again. All alone with her thoughts and memories of what she did.

 Mosh would surely leave her now. Would he? Would he really leave her? would she be alone again? All alone? She surely didn't deserve any happiness now. It was all over. Mosh was just a cruel joke, a false hope. Nothing left for her now... Nothing but pain. Her whole existence was pain now. She began to cry a little and then a  few moments later began sobbing.

 Asuka felt sick... she was going to throw up. She couldn't hold it down. She threw up black stuff. It tasted horrible. So sick. Just like before. She began to pass out, she hoped she would sleep and never wake up again. Just die.

 Then she heard a sound. She was delirious. She heard Mosh's voice... No doubt he came to punish her. And also other voices. Culexor was bragging about how good of a job he did tracking her. She also heard Nomad and Raven's voices, and now she was being carried somewhere. They were taking Asuka away to punish her. Asuka knew how Mosh's friends would often defend him even violently if he was attacked. What would they do to her? string her up and interrogate her? She was going to smash them before they did that. all of them.

 Asuka felt herself being laid down on a bed of grass. She heard the healing giant talking. She saw golden energy flowing over her, and then through her. cleansing her. Asuka felt strong again. She felt no effects of the negative energy at all.. all except her memories of what she had done.

 Before she could react Mosh pulled her through a portal into his living room.

 "Mosh," Asuka said, "You don't really know me. I did all of those terrible things to you." Asuka began sobbing, "It's not safe to be with me. I'm only going to hurt you. I am going leave before I hurt you again. I don't think you'd want me back. I'm leaving." Asuka got up and headed for the door. Mosh blocked her path. He just held her.

 "It's okay," He said to her. He felt warm. Asuka sobbed some more. He held her in his arms repeating, "It's okay. It's okay" over and over again stroking her air. "Raven explained everything to me. It's not really your fault."

 "What do you mean?" Asuka said finally stopping her crying. "I did so many terrible things to you. none of them... i didn't mean any of it."

 "I know," Mosh said, "Raven knows a lot about Dark energy and what it does, how it just takes over someone. Whatever you do under it's influence... you can't be blamed for it. I forgive you really."

 Asuka looked up into his eyes, staring at him with a sad wonder. "I'm not going to leave you just because this happened. It's not your fault," He repeated, "In fact I want to do anything to protect you. I even have Nomad and Raven to help with that." Asuka held back onto Mosh tightly. "Be glad Raven is our friend... she has a lot of experience with dream energies from years of lucid dreaming, If it wasn't for her i may never have figured out what was wrong with you."

 Asuka didn't say anything. She finally managed a small smile. "Thank you," she said.

 Mosh sat her down on the couch. Wilson entered the room and plopped himself into a lying position at their feet. Mosh turned to Asuka, "Hey I have something to ask you... umm uh... I don't really know if this is the right time to ask."

 "What is it?" Asuka asked sounding interested.

 "well... you see.. Uh." mosh began nervously. "Well my birthday is coming up in a week... i know it sounds silly. i mean, I feel silly asking. But I was wondering... for a dream goal for my birthday..."

 "Yes?" Asuka asked.

 "... if you want to get married? to me I mean. I've never proposed before. And I don't have a ring..."

 "I can help you with that!" Culexor boomed popping his head through a portal.

 "Um, Culexor! this is a private discussion!" Mosh said annoyed.

 Culexor just laughed and snapped his fingers. He summoned all of Mosh's dream friends. Raven , Nomad, Pablo, Pixie, Bashir, and a few others.

 "Good news everyone!" Culexor announced to the eager crowd. "Mosh and Asuka are going to get married on his birthday! Time to celebrate!" Everyone smiled and clapped. Mosh was just frustrated. Asuka was looking around confused and blushing.

 Everyone was shaking their hands and saying "Congratulations! Congratulations!"

 "She hasn't even said yes yet!" Mosh yelled. Asuka grabbed Mosh and teleported him away to her garden.

 She looked up at him slowly. "Well then I guess the cat is out of the bag... everyone knows now. So what's your answer then?" Mosh asked her. She looked at him.

 "D.. Do you promise... Always to protect me and never abandon me?"

 "Yes," Mosh said sincerely.

 "You promise to try and remember me more, and to never leave me alone!"

 "Of course I do Asuka. You know me."

 "then..." Again Asuka wasn't exactly sure what she was getting into, "Yes. ***** I will marry you!" They began to embrace as Mosh woke up.


© 2011 ranma187


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011