Chapter 8 Prophecy

Chapter 8 Prophecy

A Chapter by ranma187

Chapter 8 Prophecy.

  Mosh, Asuka, and Nomad sat in Mosh's inner world house on the living room floor. The room had a nice couch, lounge chair, coffee table, computer area and desk, and a Gigantic Television screen that was the size of the entire wall. On the television console it read, "Movies now seen in 4 d!".

 There was a knock at the door. Mosh got up to answer it and opened the door. Raven was standing in the doorway when Mosh opened it. She was freezing and it was snowing outside. "Come on in!" Mosh said to Raven. "The Party is just getting started!" Raven looked confused but decided to come in anyway since being in a warm house was preferable to the cold.

 "I just wanted to..." Raven said as mosh walked away into the house. Use the phone... Raven completed the thought. She walked in and close the door behind her. She walked in the kitchen and began pouring herself a drink. She found some coke and rum. She seemed a bit hesitant at first but finally finished pouring it. She leaned against the counter and took a few sips. She looked at her surroundings. The house seemed to be filled with people she recognized... but she wasn't sure who they were. Some elaborate music began coming from the living room. So with glass in hand, sipping slowly, she entered the living room.

 A man who looked like a jaguar approached her. Raven was thinking it was impossible for there to be a half man and half jaguar. She looked down at her drink thinking she wasn't drunk enough yet to hallucinate.

 "Raven, " he said, "It's me nomad!" He summoned a nerf ball out of nowhere and threw it at her and she caught it.

 "You are dreaming!" The ball said. Nomad threw a second ball which she didn't catch, it bounced off her head.

 "Do a reality check," It said as it bounced off her. She did a nose pinch and tried to breathe. She found that she could do so.

 "Nomad!" She said as she turned around to look at the other people. "That's Mosh over there and that woman hanging off of him must be Asuka."

 "You got it! Let's do a group healing!"

 They all sat on the living room floor along with Mosh, Asuka, Bashir, and Selene. Nomad was playing a didgeridoo, Raven Played an Ocarina, Mosh and Bashir played guitar. Asuka began singing which created echoes that seemed to vibrate with one another, the sound got louder like a buddha singing bowl. The whole room was vibrating with healing energy. Raven immediately disappeared. Then a portal opened on the roof and she fell through it looking rather confused. Nomad laughed and more nerf balls came out of his mouth. They all said, "You're dreaming," and were singing it a long with the healing music. Raven was lucid again and joined in on the healing.

 Suddenly Thunder seemed to tear into the room. A portal of black smoke appeared. Everyone became frightened and began running outside which was now sunny. A masked man looking like a flying ninja emerged through the portal and followed them outside.

 "It's Poet," Mosh said, "I can feel it."

 The ninja feebly laughed and faced them down. He was floating above the street and everyone had their back to the outside wall. "You will all pay for messing with me," Poet said as his dream aura glowed and began focusing energy. "I work for the light!" he proclaimed madly and a giant shock wave emanated from his chest and threw everyone against the front outside wall of Mosh's dream house. Mosh disappeared waking up. Asuka was screaming. Everyone else seemed disoriented. Raven was trying to come to her senses. Nomad was holding his head which appeared to have hit the wall.

 Out of nowhere a Golden retriever, a black lab and a shaggy dog appeared. They ran in the air and circled Poet in the sky. They formed a merkabah shield around Poet so he wouldn't harm the others. "No!" He screamed as the dogs began tearing off his dream limbs. The dogs opened different portals going to different dream times and threw different parts of poet through all of them.
 
Mosh sprang from the front door. "What happened?" He said. "I woke up and heard a ruckus outside! What are all you people doing here. nomad and raven... How did you get here to canada? And Asuka!!! How did you get here? I thought you only existed in dreams!"

 Asuka did a facepalm and threw a nerf ball at him with her other arm. It hit his head and pronounced. "This is a dream." it said. Mosh was shocked and looked at his hands and vanished. And then he fell in front of them through a portal in the sky. when just about to land he floated a bit and then flew upwards. He flew in a circle in the air and proclaimed loudly. "Oh yeah! I'm dreaming!" Everyone laughed.

 "What to do now?" Asked Nomad.

 "To the moon!" Raven stated. Everyone else nodded in agreement. Asuka, Mosh, Bashir, Selene, Nomad and Raven joined hands in a circle and focused their energies. A giant vortex of purple electric energy formed above them in the sky. It sucked them all in. They all emerged near the strange moon city which was inhabited by strange unearthly beings that glowed white and walked past the dream team as if they weren't even there.

 "Where's Asuka?" Mosh stated looking around, "She's the only one who isn't here?" Everyone looked around and didn't see asuka anywhere. Something hit mosh on the back of the head. "Hey, What was that?" Mosh said and looked around. Everyone heard a faint giggle coming from Asuka but she was still nowhere to be seen. Mosh ran in the direction of the giggle up a street and past a few beings but found nothing. "Aw Come on Asuka... Where are you?"

 "Right here," Was answered behind him and he swung around only to see nothing. Asuka called him a couple more times not being able to be seen. Mosh seemed to be getting frustrated by now and pounded his fist into the dry moon dust leaving imprints. "Why!," he shouted and sounded upset.

 Asuka nudged Nomad telepathically and asked him, "Do you think I should stop?". Nomad nodded as if it were a good idea. And Asuka appeared before Mosh in a black and grey kimono and had her hair all done up. "I'm really sorry," She said, "I didn't think you would get mad."

 "Please try not to play too rough," He said to her.

 Asuka gave him a hug and pretended to slap him, "aw don't be a big baby," She said and then licked his face. Everyone giggled at the scene.

 Suddenly culexor appeared in a flash of white light before them along with another  man looking exactly like him.

 "Ah! Culexor!" Raven stated and greeted one of them. and they began talking.

 Asuka nudged Mosh, "Why are there two of them?" She asked him.

 "One of them is her guide as well." Said Mosh, "Actually it was her Culexor that found me my guide." Asuka nodded at that. By then both Culexors and Raven turned to face the group.

 "Okay," both Culexors spoke in unison. "We've agreed for a fun little trip for everyone, we have located in an alternate dimension, A mirror that tells the future! A mirror of prophecy if you will. All of you who wish to play the fortune telling game may step forward and go with us. But be warned: It will show you only possibilities of what may happen, you still have the free will to change events! It will show you warnings or it may show you your ultimate happy destiny. So come along if you dare."

 Everyone stepped forward except for Selene and Bashir. "Okay," The culexors stated, All of you get in your ships and follow our trail." Everyone was teleported to a secret hangar bay on the moon. In it were a couple of small spaceships. One looked like a strange winged fighter jet and had "NOMAD" etched on the side of it in red glowing letters.

 Raven's ship was more like a UFO with disco like lights emanating from beneath it. Mosh and Asuka got into Raven's space ship and sat in the back compartment while Raven fired up the engine.

 ***

 They all arrived over a large planet while they exited a gigantic worm hole which spun once and vanished as it left. Two Culexor heads flashed on the screen and gave everyone the landing coordinates. They landed in a gigantic city which looked ancient but yet modern. They were outside a temple with many strange domes, a man made pond, and two gargoyle like statues holding swords at the entrance of the building. Priest like people in strange robes passed them and nodded and soon they were greeted by a high priest. He spoke to them, "please leave all your shoes at the door! Make eye contact only with me and give a light nod to other passerby's in the temple, also speak only to me."

 He gave a nod and turned to walk in through the doors. The others followed the high priest into a grand hall with pictograph writings on the walls. Some of the characters were bird eyes, stars, some sort of crop field, and half man half other creatures. Everyone looked at the writings as they followed the priest through the hall. They were led to a door on the left which had the bird eye symbol above it. They were now in a waiting room to enter the small temple. The priest stood before them and spoke.

 "You will all now enter the holy temple where the mirror of prophecy lives. And the gods will give you each a vision of your future through the mirror. This will determine the order in which you will go!" He drew some sort of ball from his hand and threw it up in the air, it separated into separate colorful pieces and each piece hung above someone.

 "You will go first!" He said pointing to Nomad. Nomad walked through the door entering the temple and disappeared behind the doors.

 "I want to go in with you!" Asuka said to Mosh. mosh smiled at her.

 "The gods will only show one person at a time." The priest commanded in an authoritative voice that seemed to shake Asuka out of her mood. She hung her head a bit sadly.

 Moments later Nomad emerged with a fascinated look on his face.

 "What did you see?" Asked Mosh and everyone seemed to look at him eagerly for an answer.

 "It... It was very personal." Is all he said. Next was Raven. Everyone waited eagerly for her to return, but after a few moments Raven's Culexor entered the room and informed everyone that she had woken up not a second after her vision began. The priest looked confused but understood in a sense.

 "You next." He said to Mosh. Mosh went in through the door. He returned a few moments later with a smile on his face.

 "What happened in there?" Asuka asked him.

 "We're going to have dream children. I think." And Mosh kind of laughed at that thought.

 Asuka smiled. Now it was her turn. The priest led her through the door and she entered a small temple. On the altar was a large wooden box which held the mirror. Asuka walked up to it and waited. But the priest went beside her and said a short prayer. He then grabbed the door hinges and opened it. "Just stare into it for a moment" He said and left the room.

 Asuka looked at her reflection. She noticed she looked happier than she had seen her reflection in the times before meeting Mosh. "Dream children?" she said to her self and giggled. She then made a few funny faces in the mirror. She waited and nothing seemed to happen. Until she began feeling a force begin sucking her into the mirror.

 ***

 Asuka was in a dark dungeon staring at two women. She recognized both of them from the vision that Culexor had once shown her of the "Twinners"  of her that Mosh was supposed to meet in his waking lifetime. The taller woman who had slightly dark skin was bent over the smaller woman who was more closer to Asuka's energy. The Smaller one was cowering on the floor and the other woman was beating her with a large stick.

 "You are a sinner!" The larger twinner said. "You've questioned your faith and that is the ultimate sin! For that you will be punished!" Then the large woman pulled out a cup of acid and threw it on the smaller woman who began screaming in pain. The skin on her face began to burn. "Your punishment is worse than death!"

 "STOP THIS!" Asuka yelled and tried to get the larger woman off of her. The Large woman laughed manically and threw Asuka to the side.

 "It's all your fault!" The larger woman pointed at her and laughed. "You did this to her!"

 "No!" Asuka said, "How can that be? You are the one torturing her, Not me." The smaller woman was still screaming in pain.

 "Oh so she's not your responsibility? She's only a victim? And you are her tormentor?"

 "But I just saw you..." Asuka began but the larger woman flung Asuka to the ground again and began walking out of the dungeon door.

 "You'll know soon enough." The larger twinner said as she exited. Asuka went to the smaller woman who was burned by the acid. Asuka sang softly and produced some healing energy. It took the pain away for the woman somewhat. Asuka put her hand on the woman's shoulder.

 "Are you? okay?" The woman looked up at her and was shocked. She had long hair similar to Asuka, the eyes were almost identical, but she was a different race. The woman seemed to recognize Asuka. They stared into each others eyes in awe.

 "Who are you?" The woman said breaking the almost infinite moment of silence. "You are me? What is this? No words for this..." The woman said in wonder.

 The dungeon door swung open and sucked Asuka backwards into a vortex. She was spinning so fast and she thought it would never stop. Finally the spinning stopped and she was with someone. It was Mosh. But he was older, and so was she. She was standing above a vortex point for her soul.

 "I want you to find me down there." Mosh said to her. He looked at her with tears in his eyes. "I hate to ask this of you, You will not have an easy time down there... but you must find me. Remember it's not like a dream where you can just teleport to where I am and everything will be okay. A physical lifetime is dense rough and painful. It's so dense that you will probably forget me... and everything else we've accomplished together. Are you sure you want to do this?"

 "I have to." Asuka said to him. "I have to find you so you can't be alone anymore."

 "It's easier said than done." Mosh said and manifested a glowing ball before him. "These are all of our memories together in dreams, you will have them with you in this physical lifetime. There's no telling if you will remember anything at all when you are growing up, or if the will manifest in your consciousness in some other way.  But it's our best hope of finding one another down there. Promise me that you will find me." He handed her the orb and she put it in her chest with ease.

 Asuka hugged him and kissed him. "I promise, And I love you." She said. Mosh said it back. Asuka looked at the vortex below her where she saw a woman about to give birth. A doctor, a man and two other children were standing at the bedside. Asuka was nervous and scared. "Here I go." She said and jumped into the vortex.

 "Don't forget me!" Mosh shouted as she was landing.

 ***

 Asuka found herself back in the temple and was closing the door hinges to the mirror of prophecy. She almost wept then and there. Was that really her future? Would she really try to incarnate onto earth in Mosh's Lifetime to find him? Did she love him that much. Was the woman she saw a future version of her? Should she tell Mosh this? This was too much for her to handle right now. She decided to forget everything for now. Just push it to the back of her mind.

 And with that she walked out of the door. On the other side in the waiting room was Mosh, Culexor and nomad. Mosh smiled at her and hugged her.

 
"What did you see?" Mosh asked her. Asuka almost shuddered bit hid that. She forced a smile and looked up at him.

 "Dream children," She said and smiled.

 ***

 Over the next week or so, Mosh suffered no more attacks from Poet and Aeona. Asuka began to put her skills to use for mosh and help him remember. She often found him wandering in various dreamscapes, strange cities, even uninhabited cities. She often observed him looking for her, and sometimes she would give him a picture or a drawing of herself and stuffed it in his pockets.

 Sometimes he would pull the picture out and stare at it while he wandered. Asuka would sometimes stand right behind the picture and when he put it down. he saw her smiling at him. He never remembered much of this but often sensed she was around when he woke up. And quite often they would wander around in the dreamscapes together just talking.

 Also Asuka decided to do some renovations on Mosh's dream home. She hired all sorts of dream construction crew. Through them she added an extra storey on Mosh's house, a revamped basement, an entertainment area to hold the Giant television with games and movies, and on the top floor she organized many of Mosh's belongings which she found scattered throughout the house on various shelves in the top floor. A few times she witnessed Mosh stumble upon this collection with a  smile upon his face.

 In the backyard she build a big place of land for her gardens where she would work on in her spare time. And she placed the scenery close to a stream and a nice hill. It was now molded perfectly the way she wanted it. But sometimes the land scape would change whenever Mosh entered the area. His unconscious mind would sometimes mold the dreamscape around him according to his particular paradigm. But after he left everything would go back to normal for Asuka.

 They spent those few weeks quietly with one another watching movies, cartoon, playing video games, going for long walks and many other things. Asuka began to work harder on trying to make Mosh remember. She baked him cookies often, He wouldn't always remember them, but at various times he would remember eating them while he wandered through other dreamscapes by himself. He always thanked her upon waking up and remembering, she always enjoyed the satisfaction of this. Even if it was a short memory for Mosh.

 ***

 Mosh was dreaming in school again. Class was done and all his fellow classmates were heading home. He was walking towards the front entrance door with other students when something caught his eye. A crumpled up piece of paper was rolling towards him and landed at the tip of his right foot. He picked the piece of paper up and unravelled it. It was a note, and it read "Meet me in the gymnasium right away! There is something important we need to discuss - Asuka"

 Mosh turned around and headed towards the gymnasium. Almost everyone had left the school by now. As he walked, Mosh pondered what it could be that Asuka wanted to tell him. He noticed she had been a bit depressed and quiet lately, ever since her vision. Did she see something else? What was bothering her. Maybe she wanted to move fully into his dream home. Or take him to meet her parents. He didn't know. He didn't even bother to ask himself why she would pick school as  a place to talk to him instead of his home.

 He entered the gym and found it was empty, all except for a basketball that was dribbling on the spot all by itself. He felt a presence there. Strange. He walked up to it and then he looked around the gym with a turn of his head to make sure no one else was there. He grabbed the basketball and it just rested in his hands. There was no other force there, nothing trying to take the ball away from him. So why was it moving by itself then? He still felt a presence but ignored it.

 He dribbled the ball a bit and headed towards the hoop. He grabbed the ball and jump beside the hoop attempting a lay up. He hadn't done this in years but somehow it managed to bounce off the board and it circled the rim. He watched in anticipation as it was going to fall in, but an imperceptible force from underneath hit the ball up and away from the hoop. It fell on the floor and Mosh was staring at it. "Damnit," Mosh said.

 He was jolt by a scream of a girl coming from the locker room. He thought it might be Asuka so he ran into the locker room. But no one was there. He searched the entire locker room but no one was there. He heard a faint noise coming from a locker. It was like a short rustle metallic clang. He stopped and listened. He heard it again. Then the sound of something hitting a locker began going repeatedly. He found the locker and something was banging it. Like it was from the inside. Something trapped.

 "Hold on Asuka! I'll get you out of there!" Mosh said as he reached for the handle of the locker. He opened it, and found it empty. Mosh stood there puzzled. He was thinking that this dream seemed like a bad horror movie from the 80's. He heard a giggle behind him. He spun around and saw a young blonde girl standing there. It was Shawna and she was smiling at him.

 "You'll never find Asuka," Shawna said. "Not unless you bring me back to Aeona,"

 "That's not safe," Mosh said to her, "They want to do terrible things to you!"

 "That's a lie," Shawna said, "You'll never see Asuka again unless you take Aeona to see me.... but you have to find me first." And with that the girl vanished before him.

 Mosh walked back into the gymnasium and saw Shawna sitting in the middle of the floor with her head in her arms. He heard a soft Sob. He put his hand on her shoulder and said. "It's okay, just tell me where Asuka is. We'll figure something out for you okay." She stopped sobbing for a second and looked up at him. Her teeth were all pointy. Her eyes went completely black. Her image vanished and from it came a black shadow figure. It was Aeona.

 Aeona lunged at Mosh and seemed to bounce off an invisible shield that Mosh had. "ha," He said, "I remembered to shield myself before bed!"

 Aeona looked frustrated and zipped off in a flash. Mosh ran out of the gym and down the hall. The entire school was now dark and a strong wind seemed to be blowing through the place. Mosh went to the lobby door and tried to open it. It wouldn't budge. He banged on the door and screamed "somebody let me out!"
 After a moment or so Mosh went to look for  another exit. He saw a big window in a classroom he headed for the classroom and Aeona once more as a shadow dove at him from above. She again bounced off obviously frustrated. The shock from this woke Mosh up.

 ***

 Mosh woke up with vivid memories of being attacked by Aeona in a school. He felt a disturbed. He lay awake in bed trying to sleep some more. It was no use however. He looked at the clock. It was twenty after one AM. He guessed Raven would still be on skype since she liked to stay up late. With that he turned on the computer screen by his bed. He logged onto skype and saw that she was still online.

 "Raven," He said.

 "Hi, Mosh... Up late?"

 "I just woke up from another nightmare."

 "Aw," Raven said, "What happened?"

 "It was Aeona, She attacked me again in a school. In the dream she trapped me there."

 "Not again... This is really getting old."

 "tell me about it. We have to figure out something. I'm getting tired of this. Anyway come help me in a dream if she attacks me again. Also I think she may have done something to Asuka. Not sure though. Please help me find out though."

 "Okay," Raven Said.

 "'Night!"

 "See you in a dream."

 And with that Mosh fell asleep again.
 
 ***

  Raven was dreaming that she was outside of a school. There was a dark shield surrounding and she remembered Mosh saying that Aeona had trapped him there. She walked up to the shield and touched it. Her hand bounced off. She shrugged.

 "Mosh is in there!" A voice said to Raven. She spun around and Asuka was standing there.

 "Asuka!  Thank god you're okay. Mosh was worried about you."

 "I know, I heard it in my thoughts when he woke up briefly. I think he's trapped in there." Asuka said touching the shield which set off a few black sparks when she touched it.

 "I think I can handle this sort of thing." Raven said. Raven pulled out a stereo and a metal song began playing from it. a wave of red energy emanated from the music and hit the shield of the school. The song seemed to counteract it somewhat but it wasn't pushing through. Raven summoned a blade walked up to the barrier where her music met it. She scanned the weakest point with her eyes and then stabbed the barrier. It vanished instantly.

 Mosh emerged from the front door of the school running in terror. Behind him, which Raven assumed was Aeona, was a black form flying in the air at him. Aeona took a dive and bounced off an invisible shield around Mosh. Raven jumped in between Mosh and Aeona and her blade became a full sword. Raven expertly cut Aeona in half. Aeona screamed and then disappeared from sight.

 Raven went to find Mosh. She found him around the corner of the school with Asuka. Asuka was comforting Mosh and pretty soon they began making out. Raven didn't feel like sticking around to witness the scene so she left.

 Raven kept walking and entered a soccer field. There she saw Aeona was whole again. Aeona wasn't playing soccer however, she was just covered in shadow. Raven stood next to her before Aeona even noticed her presence.

 "go and play your stupid little game you stupid dream character," Aeona said to Raven. Aeona stormed off and then hit an invisible shield. She seemed to be trying to feel her way around it.

 "So... you're a mime?" Raven asked her.

 "Get lost dream character," Aeona said.

 Raven went and stepped out of the barrier Aeona was trying to get through. Then she stepped back into it. She did this several times demonstrating that there wasn't anything there.

 Raven began a song to drain Aeona's dark energy.

 "Go away before I grab a sword and cut you open with it," Aeona said.

 "And why would I care? I'm just a dream character right? I'm not alive anyway." Raven said and continue with her spell.

 "Stupid dream characters," Aeona muttered.

 Raven still continued, and dark energy seemed to be coming from Aeona and into a shard that was in Raven's stone on her own sword. On a mission of hope, that's where I found you...

 "What are you talking about?" Aeona said hearing the lyrics of the song spell Raven was playing. "Stupid DC! Go away!"

 More dark energy came from Aeona. She seemed less and less dark. She looked at Raven strangely.

 "You're no ordinary DC are you..." She said as she stared at Raven, "But then what are you? You're not her... or her... or."

 Raven just continued the song. Which was now singing about forgiveness.

 "Alright you!," Aeona said irritated. "Who the hell are you?"

 Raven didn't answer, She just continued with the song.

 "So it IS you!" Aeona said staring at her more, "Where is she? take me to her now!"

  Raven just continued until most of the Dark energy was gone from Aeona. Her dark aura was gone. Aeona was looking at Raven strangely.

 "I want to see Shawna." She said.

 "she's safe," Raven told her, "You have a lot of Dark Energy... Even still... Let it go. Let the dark energy go."

 "I'm not going anywhere until I see Shawna." She insisted.

 Raven opened a portal directing to Aeona's inner world. She indicated to the portal with a  wave of her hand. "There, just go home and rest okay? You'll need more healing later, but that is enough for right now"

 "You're not trying to heal me, you b***h." She said, "Now take me to Shawna before I..."

 Raven never waited for her to finish the threat. Raven converted the portal to a vortex portal. The vortex pulled Aeona in and then the vortex closed. Raven looked around the field. There was no game being played but a woman was running up to Raven. She was in a real hurry... It was Asuka.

 "Raven!" Asuka said, "what have you done?"

 "Nothing," Raven said slightly agitated at Asuka's vague accusation.

 "That energy you pulled off of Aeona! It's poison! you could hurt yourself like that!"

 Raven calmed down when she realized Asuka wasn't accusing her of anything, rather, Asuka was just showing concern for Raven. "It's okay," Raven said. "My sword has a shard in it which pulls in and then contains the energy, Another shard is in there yet to counter the negative effects of the dark energy. I'll be fine."

 "No!" Asuka said, "you're balance is off you need healing."

 Before Raven could answer she disappeared having woken up.

 ***

 Mosh and Asuka headed home. It was done quick by Mosh opening a portal, they stepped through and emerged on the front lawn. A black smoke was pouring out of Mosh's house. Mosh was heading straight into the house, so Asuka grabbed him by the arm.

 "Dark energy!" Asuka said to him, "How did so much dark energy get in there?"

 Before mosh Could respond he woke up.

 ***

 Mosh awoke feeling depressed. He couldn't remember any dreams. It was the second time he had woken up and now his recall was worse than before. There was something wrong about his thoughts he noticed... He kept hearing in his thoughts over and over again, "You are a loser. Asuka isn't real. She has abandoned you. You are a loser."

 Mosh tried to sleep with these mantras repeating in his head. Soon he was then dreaming. He was in a black place. It was so dark that he couldn't see even a ft in front of him. He knew he was in a house as he stumbled over something like a coffee table. It was then Mosh began hearing a voice in the distance. A moment later Mosh realized the mantras he heard when he had woken up were the same ones being uttered in his inner world house. The voice sounded like Culexor's. He edged his way closer and realized he was now carrying a flamethrower. He lit it and it gave some light into the blackness. He made his way to a couch where a culexor doll was uttering the mantras. It's eyes glowed red when he approached and it began laughing at him.

 "Aww shutup," Mosh said as he turned the flamethrower on full blast. The doll began screaming as it went up in flames. Mosh summoned a portal behind the doll and kicked it through. He put the flame thrower down.

 Mosh was feeling sick from dark energy. He fumbled around for a few minutes trying to exit the house. Finally he made it out of the house. He stood on the lawn and looked around for a few minutes. He didn't see Asuka anywhere so he called out to her a few times. He waited a bit longer but she didn't come.

 "Aloha," A voice called from down the street. It was Nomad.

 "Hey, Nomad," Mosh said, "My inner world is filled with dark energy! I think Aeona and poet left something in there channeling dark energy directly into my house. D****t... Those b******s!"

 "Damn dude, looks like you need healing. You don't seem to have much on you." Nomad summoned a didgeridoo and began playing it. Golden and white healing energy came from it and washed over Mosh.

 "How's that?" Asked Nomad.

 "I feel much better!" Mosh said. "But what about my house! It's still filled with dark energy!"

 "Ah I know just the thing!" Nomad said and summoned a vacuum cleaner with a  giant hose. "I made this especially for collecting dark energy." He turned the vacuum on and aimed the hose at the house. At first it seemed like nothing was happening, that is until loads of dark energy began pouring out of the house. After a few moments the vacuum had finished sucking up all of the dark energy.

 "Alright let's celebrate!" Nomad said and summoned a 6 pack of Budweiser.

 "Cool," Mosh said and grabbed one of the beers and opened it. They sat on the lawn on some lawn chairs and sipped their beers. Mosh was just sipping his slowly while nomad was guzzling his can. They sat for a few minutes just talking and drinking. Mosh eventually finished his beer and went to grab for another one when he noticed the rest were gone.

 "Nomad! You drank 5 beer already? Holy geez!"

 "Yesh! who cares it's a dream you know.... Ya know... Why don't we get some more at club nexus!"

 "Okay," Mosh said. "But I'm not walking you home... you're on your own."

 "aahhh I'll jus open a portal!" Nomad said while Mosh ignored his answer. They began walking on a generic suburb street. "Yuuu don't know how much I love you and Raven!" He slurred." We're the best dream share crew ever!"

 "We will be the best once you get your dream journal all caught up." Mosh retorted.

 "Heeey maan. I've been busy with Angel and this and that. She's crazy maaan. I think she's one of us." Nomad stumbled a bit and mosh held him up as they continued walking.

  "Well don't be forgetting about your bros me and Rave. Bros before hos ya know." Mosh said jokingly. Nomad laughed and spit and repeated the phrase.

 "Well, I'll be organizing my time better. Seesh I'm so behind on my dreams man." Nomad said. "Hey where's Asuka? She's always in disguise you know. Could be that tree or that rock over there and we'd never know. Hey Asuka!" nomad yelled, "Asuka come out wherever you are! I'm not keeping mosh company in his dream bed tonight!"

 "Shhh!" Mosh said. "Don't be rude! Hey is this the place?" Mosh said as they neared a bar entrance. They walked in.

 The place was mainly empty except for a few people. Nomad stood behind the counter and began serving drinks even though no one was there. "Tis a dream bar!" Nomad announced loudly as he handed Mosh a drink. He grabbed one for himself, opened the bottle and began guzzling it. A couple of women walked by and gave him a dirty look. "What are ya starin at!" Nomad said, "It's a dream.. hey I can drink on the job." The girls ignored him and Nomad accidently tipped over his bottle. Mosh did a facepalm.

 "Your so embarrassing!" Mosh said. Nomad did a double take as his half empty bottle lay on the bar counter yet no liquid was pouring out of it.

 "What the hell?" Nomad said. Mosh was busy staring at the two women who walked by whom he recognized.

 One of them said to the other, "Okay it's time to train!" It was Asuka's voice but before Mosh could say anything the women jumped into a television screen and it flickered on. Mosh was watching the women in an arena of some sort. It looked like a video game. At first they were racing, but later they both had swords and were fighting a large 2d Dragon.

 "Wow!" Nomad said. But he wasn't watching the TV. Nomad had 6 open beer bottles tipped over and none of them were spilling. Mosh looked at that and then shrugged. Just then the two women exited the TV screen. One of them lit a smoke. Mosh followed them and went to bum a smoke off the one. She obliged to give him one when they were at her table. Asuka just left because she didn't like the smoke. She smiled and waved at Mosh though. He looked at her as if he didn't recognize her. It as then that Mosh woke up.



© 2011 ranma187


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on June 17, 2011
Last Updated on July 3, 2011